June 28, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Emily Emmer's full review
Pros and Cons
- Simple technical interface that allows for marketing-centric A/B testing, it pulls the power of experimentation back into Marketing's wheelhouse.
- Excellent support resources: It's easy to get customer support on the phone and they're fully equipped to resolve issues.
- Great training and certification resources.
- Limited visibility to product roadmap and ability to influence that roadmap.
- Mandatory transition to new platform with no access to previous testing was inconvenient (2018).
- Creating swim-lane testing for tests with the same conversion metric is a bit cumbersome.