Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Oracle Autonomous Database Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle Autonomous Database
Autonomous Database provides a self-driving, self-securing, self-repairing
cloud service that eliminate the overhead and human errors associated with database administration. Oracle Autonomous Database takes care of
configuration, tuning, backup, patching, upgrading, encryption, scaling, and more. It allows customers
to innovate more, pay less, and ensure that their data is more secure.
- Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse: ADW uses adaptive machine learning to deliver unprecedented simplicity, performance, and highly elastic data management that enables data warehouse deployment in seconds.
- Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing: ATP provides simpler application development, real-time analytics, personalization, and fraud detection for complex mix of high-performance transactions, batch reporting, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Oracle Autonomous JSON Database: AJD makes it simple to develop JSON-centric applications with document APIs, serverless scaling and high performance ACID transactions. AJD offers comprehensive security, low latency CRUD operations and low pay-per-use pricing.
For more information please visit:
Oracle Autonomous Database
Oracle Autonomous Database Screenshots
Oracle Autonomous Database Videos (3)
Oracle Autonomous Database Downloadables
Oracle Autonomous Database Integrations
Oracle Autonomous Database Competitors
Oracle Autonomous Database Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Oracle Autonomous Database Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle Autonomous Database Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|