Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Big Data Cloud Service, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Oracle Big Data Cloud features managed and secure platform cloud service for Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark delivered as an elastic, integrated platform. It provides support for streaming, batch, and interactive analysis.
Provisioning & Elasticity
- Provision fully configured, dedicated Hadoop and Spark clusters on demand
- Scale Hadoop and Spark cluster compute capacity on-demand by bursting to dedicated, additional OCPUs for the cluster
- Oracle R Advanced Analytics for Hadoop - Develop models using R that run in parallel on Hadoop, and accelerated using Spark
- Oracle Data Integrator – Transform and enrich data within your big data clusters
- Oracle SQL Connector for Hadoop and Oracle Loader for Hadoop – Integrate data in online or offline modes
- Process and enrich geospatial data and leverage graph analytics using Oracle's capabilities for spatial analysis and graph analysis
- Develop models using R that run in parallel on Hadoop, and accelerated using Spark
- Run fully secure and encrypted clusters without additional configuration
- Manage clusters with easy-to-use tooling and simplified patching and upgrades
- Store data in the Oracle Storage Cloud Service, and process it with multiple Hadoop clusters
- Query data in Big Data Cloud Service and Database Cloud – Exadata Service