The basis of this offering is the Market2Lead product that Oracle acquired in 2010. It has now been fully integrated with Oracle's On Demand CRM product and is a full-featured marketing automation product with features from lead management and nurturing,…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Customer data management / contact management (25)8.989%
- Role-based user permissions (25)8.585%
- Opportunity management (25)8.181%
- Workflow management (24)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CRM On Demand, and make your voice heard!
The basis of this offering is the Market2Lead product that Oracle acquired in 2010. It has now been fully integrated with Oracle's On Demand CRM product and is a full-featured marketing automation product with features from lead management and nurturing, to measuring marketing ROI.
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
4 people also want pricing
Oracle Sales guides sellers with intelligent recommendations to help them focus on the most valuable prospects at the right time. These machine learning-based CRM selling tools center around clean, complete customer data from internal and external sources.
Insightly is presented as a modern, affordable CRM that is easy to use, simple to customize, and that scales with companies as they grow, designed to solve common pain points that legacy CRMs can't. Available in any vertical, Insightly CRM customers can add companion products for marketing…
Integration -Oracle CRM On Demand-Android Phone-wireless-printer.mp4
Oracle CRM On Demand - Cs2 Dealers Edition Beta DEMO
This is the technique of using software to automate certain sales related tasks.
- 8.9Customer data management / contact management(25) Ratings
The software acts as a single source for all customer data and enables users to access that data efficiently.
- 8Workflow management(24) Ratings
The software helps automate parts of the sales process, such as sending emails, updating contact records, and following approval processes.
- 8.1Territory management(24) Ratings
Users can defines salesperson territories based on customer or market characteristics.
- 8.1Opportunity management(25) Ratings
Users can track deals and create quotes.
- 7.7Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)(22) Ratings
Users can perform tasks within their inbox, such as logging emails, creating contacts, and creating events.
- 8.1Contract management(24) Ratings
Users can manage contracts, with features such as digital signatures, automated alerts, invoicing, and automated workflow for contract review and approvals.
- 8.5Quote & order management(23) Ratings
Users can create, process and fulfill price quotations and sales transactions.
- 8.5Interaction tracking(24) Ratings
Users can log and track all customer interactions through any channel, including social, email, phone and in-person.
- 9Channel / partner relationship management(23) Ratings
The software allows for sales, territory, lead, order and account management for partners or OEM relationships.
This component of CRM software automates help desk, call center and field service management.
- 8.5Case management(24) Ratings
This includes incident/ticket creation, routing, escalation, and resolution.
- 8.7Call center management(23) Ratings
This includes features such as call routing, recording and monitoring; call list management; autodialing; and scripting.
- 8.5Help desk management(24) Ratings
This includes trouble ticketing, knowledge base, self-service, and service level agreement (SLA) management.
This component of CRM software helps to automate and scale marketing tasks and the subsequent analysis of those efforts.
- 9.1Lead management(24) Ratings
This includes lead generation, scoring, qualification, routing, and nurturing.
- 7.9Email marketing(22) Ratings
This involves the ability to send mass email to groups of people based on particular qualifications.
This component of CRM software helps users initiate, plan, collaborate on, execute, track, and close projects.
- 8.9Task management(23) Ratings
This includes the ability to plan, track, collaborate and report on tasks.
- 8.4Billing and invoicing management(22) Ratings
This includes automated invoice creation and billing.
- 8.5Reporting(23) Ratings
Software provides a broad range of standard and the ability to build custom reports.
Reporting and analytics in CRM software includes sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, and automated dashboards.
- 8.6Forecasting(24) Ratings
The software helps users accurately forecast sales based on volume and conversion metrics.
- 8.2Pipeline visualization(24) Ratings
Users can visualize the entire sales pipeline to identify trends, determine the effectiveness of the sales funnel, and optimize.
- 7.8Customizable reports(24) Ratings
Users can create reports and dashboards unique to their needs.
This addresses a company’s ability to configure the software to fit its specific use case and workflow.
- 8.7Custom fields(24) Ratings
Users can create custom fields to store additional information on standard and custom objects.
- 6.9Custom objects(24) Ratings
Users can create custom record types that allow them to store information unique to their organization, and link them to standard and other custom objects.
- 7.8Scripting environment(21) Ratings
Technical users can write, run, and test scripts that automate common tasks or business rules via a standard or vendor custom programming language.
- 7API for custom integration(23) Ratings
An API (application programming interface) provides a standard programming interface for connecting third-party systems to the software for data creation, access, updating and/or deletion.
This component helps a company minimize the security risks by controlling access to the software and its data, and encouraging best practices among users.
- 9.1Single sign-on capability(22) Ratings
The software system supports a centralized authentication mechanism allowing the user to access multiple systems with a single, centrally managed password.
- 8.5Role-based user permissions(25) Ratings
Permissions to perform actions or access or modify data are assigned to roles, which are then assigned to users, reducing complexity of administration.
This component of CRM software helps companies leverage social media in engaging with customers.
- 8.6Social data(18) Ratings
The software can integrate data and conversation histories from customers’ social profiles. This may also involve enhanced listening features such as sentiment tracking.
- 8.5Social engagement(18) Ratings
The software can facilitate and track engagement with customers via social channels.
This involves the CRM software’s ability to integrate with other systems, whether external or homegrown.
- 7.8Marketing automation(22) Ratings
The software can integrate with marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot.
- 7.4Compensation management(20) Ratings
The software can integrate with compensation management software or sales commission software such as Xactly Incent or IBM’s Varicent.
- 10Mobile access(18) Ratings
Users can access the CRM system via mobile or tablet device, and potentially leverage the unique capabilities of mobile devices, such as GPS and voice.
- Tech Details
- Oracle CRM is accessible from any device and this equips our staff to use it efficiently.
- A free trial plan is available and enables users to test its usability before acquiring their preferred plan.
- It has expanded our customer base and enable us grow our portfolio and revenue.
- Sometimes when the internet connection is poor using the platform becomes a bit difficult and unreliable.
- Detailed analysis for business intelligence.
- Easy customer management.
- Incompatibility with other programs.
- Not very customizable.
- Not so friendly UI.
- Integration with other software
- Managing customer information, campaign information and interconnection with call center IS.
- Good user interfaces out of the box, which can be heavily modified so this point does not hold in all installations.
- Automatic updates do not require a full system restart.
- Very slow product configurator, which can cause degrading performance if product definitions are not optimally configured or too complex.
- Although recently improved, the current built-in BI and reporting capabilities are not on par with MS Power BI and similar.
- Its speed and security
- Oracle is a standard in business software and provides generally user-friendly formats and interfaces.
- I like that this software has no frills. You get what you need and nothing extra. The templates are simple.
- Oracle Support and the Support and Training Portal -- Very good tools and plenty of information to get you through.
- Takes time to load sometimes
- Speed and user-friendliness
- Nothing major that comes to mind except the fact that there is always a room for improvement.
We haven't really run into any major issues with this product as of yet. Customer support can be a little troublesome to get in touch with, but once you have a dedicated account representative this goes a lot smoother.
- Integration with Office365
- Real time analytics
- Easily analyze historical trends with historical reporting
- Storage of client data
- UI is cluttered and clunky
- Interface could be improved
- Not as customizable as other CRM platforms
- Fits in various business segments and departments that touch on customer loyalty such as sales, marketing and customer support
- The software is accessible from a number of devices both mobile and desktop
- The vendor's customer support is reliable
- The software is impeded by poor internet connections especially when being accessed from a remote location
- The reports generated by the software are easy to download and comprehend.
- Can be deployed in various modes from the cloud, on-premises to on-demand and SaaS thereby giving the user flexibility in its usage
- Integrates well with other on-premises family products thereby improving your user experience further
- Its user interface needs some re-designing to make more appealing
- Its affected by poor internet connections in its working
- Very few customization can one undertake in this software
When choosing this, our intention was to have one single source of truth for customer prospects, contacts and opportunities.
- Especially built for sales tracking: prospects, contacts, opportunities etc. It is a reliable system to manage the sales business.
- Ease of use for relatively simple searches and medium complex reports.
- It is on cloud. The very first we started using, many years ago. This means it is available at any time and from anywhere.
- User management and access roles: permissions customization at user level.
- A scripting mechanism is needed to customize the data entry forms. As any data driven system, Oracle CRM on demand is as reliable as its data is. Having sales people entering and maintaining the data you have to make sure they are doing that and not cutting corners. One way to do that is to enforce the business requirements in the entry forms.
- User interface / user experience definitely can and should be improved.
- It needs a way to send automatic reports on a schedule via email.
- Support: as usual the Oracle support tends to be tedious and lengthy.
When it comes to model specific business requirements around sales data, it is limited. We had to build a custom application that gets all data from On Demand and develop custom reporting, automatic sending of reports, reminders etc.
- Easy to use and install.
- It boosts sales productivity.
- It tracks customers activities .
- Not easily customizable.
- It can be slow at times.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Aggregation of customers and leads data
- Tracking and attribution of sales
- Ease of deployment and use
- Increased productivity by sharing customer's data across team members
- It is expensive for startups and small businesses
- Customization can be a resource intensive endeavor
- It provides real-time analytics
- Information is arranged in an orderly manner
- Able to track leads and opportunities
- I do not find anything that I dislike about this software. It's the leading CRM software on the market.
- Increased sales productivity.
- It helps the sales team to focus on selling rather than searching for information.
- It has a smart and simple integrated solution for managing marketing campaigns and activities.
- It's tedious to learn how the software works.
- It may be slow when we are having a poor connection.
- Customer data integration
- Self service and electronic billing
- Integration with ms office and oracle ebusiness suite
- Availability in all platforms both for pc, mobile and web.
- Customization is a resource extensive endavour for small businesses
- Availability on wearables and smart tvs
- Management of existing customers
- Management of potential customers
- Reduction of human intervention in some marketing strategies
- Its not very easy to use for non-technical persons
- Track sales
- Track leads and opportunities
- It integrates well with other Oracle solutions
- Easy to use and install
- Requires trained personnel
- High learning curve
- Sometimesit makes my computer slow
- Leads, opportunities, and client management
- Support desk management
- Sharing communications on leads and opportunities
- Reporting and forecasting
- User interface
- User experience
- Oracle CRM is stable and reliable
- A dynamic and flexible reporting engine
- Easy customization
- Quality support
- Requires extensive staff training
- Some customizations are expensive
- Require expert support during deployment
The customer support role was much easier with Oracle CRM historic analytics. It is a completely scalable tool, so it can benefit different kinds of businesses.
- An insight of the customer habits
- Reliable system backed up by Oracle
- Great way to find answers quickly (time is money)
- Design of some elements could be improved (drop down menus, icons...)
Oracle is less appropriate for people that would like a really beautiful tool.
- Helps with finding the right answers quickly
- We are able to see how satisfied our customers are
- Solution library is helpful
- It could be more intuitive
- Font and colors are monotonous
- Not clear for beginner users
- Several of our members were not familiar with various IT functions within CRM prior to working with it and so they were able to develop a working knowledge of IT pretty quickly afterwards.
- It has a familiar feel to it as it allows users to work the data into a spreadsheet type layout with pivot tables and graphs and so it is quick to adopt.
- Customization is great with a working knowledge of HTML, which isn't too hard to learn. You can really adapt CRM to any needs stylistically or content wise.
- If you have too large of a file with many tables or data, it will definitely slow things down. To be expected, but this is something that could be worked on.
- Oracle CRM was our first choice product for a multitude of reasons at our organization. Since we already had Oracle Campus Solutions as our main ERP suite we decided to proceed with Oracle CRM.
- Oracle CRM allows single sign on capabilities using OAuth 2.0 and integrates well with our products.
- It does not require extensive installation or regular maintenance.
- The approvals and workflow processing is much faster in Salesforce CRM as compared to Oracle.
- Customization of dashboards and intuitive workflow process design are two of the features lacking in Oracle CRM.
- Oracle CRM is not just for a Sales department. It is best used throughout a multitude of different departments to survey performance, customers, and opportunities.
- It provides you with a database of your entire business, analytical ratios of performance, overall financial analysis too. Sales reps spend the bulk of their time in this program reviewing revenue for orders from customers, adjusting costs to obtain the most updated cost of each product, and sending packages in/out of our warehouses.
- The functionality used to be very slow when updating the calendar to adjust for weeks, months, years, etc. Data is pulled in from everything (i.e. all of your customers). Therefore, it takes a lot of time to gather everything. This is most likely why the program would freeze. However, it has been improved more and more each time.
- The downfall could be if this program shuts down, we cannot service our customers. It puts a lot of strain on the company if there are any maintenance requests that are done during the work hours (this is very uncommon).
- It's very easy to maneuver, and visibly clean. Very intuitive, and covers most of what I need to access from this vendor in one location
- Oracle is a standard in business software and provides generally user friendly formats and interfaces.
- Ease of viewing/searching opportunities and quotes. Ability to create reports tailored to my needs.
- Ease of viewing/searching opportunities and quotes. Ability to create reports tailored to my needs.
- It would be nice to be able to filter by part number instead of just by account or opportunity.
- Application tends to be busy for the average user, depending on content requirements for multiple businesses within the out of box capabilities.
- more integration between the CRMOD and our other reports/tools.
Oracle CRM is being used in the whole organization for running the business and serving the existing clients. It helps us in managing the sales business as well as providing transparency to all the users, especially management.
Its ability to set up particular responsibilities and access to different roles makes it very popular and in fact every single user can customize their own page layout and home pages as per their needs and requirements.
- Oracle CRM lets you to manage your accounts, contacts and reports pretty easily like any other CRM but with more powerful and effective features. Searching for and retrieving information about customers in Oracle CRM is pretty fast and effective.
- Statistical Analysis System will allow its users to access system from anywhere in the world by using an internet broadband connection.
- Creating basic reports and displaying them in graphical charts using pivot tables is very easy using Oracle CRM's customizable dashboard.
- It provides Microsoft Outlook as an alternate offline client for employees who are physically not present in the office due to travel on duty for sales and marketing. They can use it without an internet connection.
- The UI looks the same from several years ago and looks pretty old when compared with other CRM tools present in the market.
- There are limitations when it comes to integration and customization like there is scope of improvement in the case insensitivity search and duplication processes.