Oracle CRM is being used in the whole organization for running the business and serving the existing clients. It helps us in managing the …
- Customer data management / contact management (10)9.494%
- Opportunity management (10)9.393%
- Custom fields (10)8.989%
- Custom objects (10)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CRM On Demand, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Efficient response
- Less manpower
- Plus: increased the productivity for sales.
- Plus: we achieved a better management of the customer prospects, contacts and opportunities.
- Minus: we had to built a custom application to add the missing features, like advanced customization in forms and automatic reporting.
- Improved customer engagement
- Increase in revenues
- Increase in sales and marketing
- Increased sales productivity
- Improving management
- Improving staff management
- Better forecasting
- We have been able to track customer engagements
- Proper management of customer data
- Increased sales overtime due to demand of more news.
- Better clients management
- Improved business to client communication
- Automation of business processes
- Oracle CRM does really help every business that can overcome the learning curve.
- Concise reports
- Clear commnication
- Priorities are clear
- A single platform for tracking, reporting, and control of all data and clients records
- Manageable outsourcing for development and support functions for the applications we need to use.
- Lots of integration opportunities, and covers all information gaps and inconsistencies caused by human errors.
- Greatly improved business intelligence regarding marketing and sales performance, customer trends, etc.
- Improved pipeline visibility
- Improved lead conversion