Oracle Database

Oracle Database Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I worked on a sev1 Service request SR#3-25760794641 with oracle support on April 4/26/2021 - 4/27/2021 USA CDT hours.

On April 4/26/2021 at 8:30AM CDT - one of my ODA system server patching (from version 19.9 to 19.10) failed at step - configure ASM priv network - Dup Subnet for .17.* privasm.
We requested for oracle zoom call. Oracle Analyst Charles Lucas from USA MST time zone opened Oracle zoom session. He collected all the information needed to analyze the problem. He applied all his experience to solve this issue. This was one of the unique problem and this type of problem was never encountered with this ODA 19.10 patch bundle. He engaged Oracle ODA Development team for further analysis. Oracle development team took little time to analyze this issue and provided the solution. Oracle Analyst Matt Casaddy joined zoom session on 4/27/2021 and guided me to follow some of the steps of MOS Note - 2612963.1. The problem was finally resolved. It was an exceptional support from Oracle Analyst - Matt Casaddy. I learned a lot of Oracle RAC networking concepts from this Oracle SR request.
Sukesh Nayak | TrustRadius Reviewer
1)I asked for help suring my multitenant migraton and ORACLE-SUPPORT guided me.
2)I face issue in oracle 12C flex cluster
3)I face issue in oracle 12C flex asm
4)We faced performance issues and we took help from ORACLE-SUPPORT
5)We took help in goldengate implementation between heterogeneous enviornments
Omar Faruq | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we initially migrate to 12c version from 11gR2, there was a problem in the upgrade process and upgrade failed in the middle-way. It was one of the production databases and we were counting times to bring up the databases. Oracle Support helped us 24/7 basis to get the issue resolved with proper guidelines and documentation - the process was smooth and quick because of Support.
Gonzalo Segarra | TrustRadius Reviewer
Never. Perhaps the main problem is that we are in Argentina, South America and we never have a good representative or someone that can help us besides Oracle support. In my opinion, Oracle Database is excellent, but the way they deal with customers is very poor and support is very bureaucratic and slow.

What is Oracle Database?

The Oracle Database, now in edition 19c, is presented by the vendor as an industry leading database that delivers leading-edge innovations, including machine learning to enable self-driving data management. An enterprise, database cloud service, it is designed to support mixed workloads through any deployment strategy, on premises or in the cloud.

For more information visit https://www.oracle.com/database

Oracle Database Video

Oracle Database Competitors

Oracle Database Pricing

Oracle Database Technical Details

What is Oracle Database?

What is Oracle Database's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Oracle Database?

The most common users of Oracle Database are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.