Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Oracle Dyn Managed DNS Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle Dyn Managed DNS?
Oracle Dyn provides managed DNS for large web properties. The product serves more than 3,500 enterprises.
The vendor promises the following key differentiators:
1. Performance: For modern
sites and applications, DNS resolution can account for up to 30% of site load
time. The vendor says they respond to DNS queries in less than 30 milliseconds worldwide and
propagate DNS records globally in under a minute. The vendor also says that analysis
shows that Dyn’s DNS network performance is up to 10 times more consistent than
2. Scale: Every day, Oracle Dyn intelligently routes user traffic using internet performance data from over 600 collection points, analyzes over 240 billion source collected data points, and makes 40 billion traffic optimization decisions ensuring customers improve user experiences and contain costs. Oracle Dyn delivers intelligent responses to DNS queries based on policies, geo-location and network latency.
- Managed DNS service for ensuring superior DNS performance and availability across the globe
- Traffic Steering solutions for optimizing the responsiveness and reliability of web-based applications and services
- Secondary DNS solution for extending the resiliency of your existing DNS infrastructure.
- All backed by full-time DNS experts and 24x7x365 technical support.
Oracle Dyn Managed DNS Competitors
Oracle Dyn Managed DNS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Oracle Dyn Managed DNS Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global support including in-country China|