Reviews (1-25 of 31)
- Consolidates financial numbers well
- Allows different way of representation of data
- Aggregation of data
EPM is also a good option for Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting.
When you have large data sets, many dimensions or objects, EPM is probably not a good option as it could be very costly at the end.
- Smart View allows accountants to create their own reports easily.
- Reports are dynamically refreshed after the month-end close.
- Allows flexible reporting using alternative account hierarchy.
- Easy to use.
- Strong calculation engine.
- Centralized platform on the cloud.
This will allow us to have sight of our vacancies and demands. We are adopting position management in Oracle HCM Cloud, along with jobs, performance, learn module. Will will use this alongside the customer experience cube, to manage recruitment and retention.
We also have Oracle Analytics Cloud. This will help us to decide whether we have the talent in house to fulfill vacancies or if we need to go outside to recruit.
- The tasks lists and workflow work well for managing activity.
- The amount configuration that you can add allows personalisation.
- Give you extra cubes to rebuild the EPBCS ones that don't fit.
- Business rules.
- Different model plans for management needs - for OPEX and revenue, we need to build different models to meet the needs of our company. EPM cloud is good at this and meets our needs for creating these models.
- One global plan and integration with other cloud-like Oracle HCM for plans - reduces the manual effort of getting the data and activating information.
- Easy to use application.
- It is particularly helpful in the planning of the sales cycles to the FP&A users.
- It is rolling up the GL balances effectively and generating financial statements.
- The maintenance of the COA data has been simplified.
- Secure data transfer.
- Quick transactions.
- Fast performance. Compared to Oracle EPM Cloud's competitors, we had no problems whatsoever in quickly connecting to the Cloud.
- User-friendly interface. Navigation is intuitive, and users don't have to shoot in the dark to find settings.
- Customizable and flexible to an enterprise needs. We have yet to need any external plugins/add-ons for our use cases.
- Out of the box capabilities.
- Ease of use.
- A monthly roll-out of new features.
- We utilize the SmartView Excel add-in tool to generate reports for various needs including annual state reporting and unexpected need.
- Monthly maintenance to the EPM Cloud service is keeping the product up to date.
- Communicate upcoming enhancements.
- Excel Reporting,
- Ease of use for end-users.
- It was secure and easy to implement.
- It allows us to get to the financial data as fast as we need it.
- It optimizes the performance of the cloud service.
- Account Reconciliation CLoud Services provides tight integration with Oracle R12 and 11i . Provides drillback capability. It is flexible and provides rich functionality to users.
- We have implemented ARCS on cloud and migrated planning and budgeting from On premise to PBCS and EPBCS. Functionality is onpar with onpremise. Provides regular updates monthly
- We don't need to upgrades every year and saved a lot on Hardware.
- Data integrity
- Cloud integration - high availability and locally implemented instances that provide a custom feel
- Systematic and customized capture of vital information
- Does not necessarily require a dedicated administrator
It is less appropriate where you have a single office environment with a single finance department working together.
It is also less suited when the GL is NOT an Oracle product and the interface between the GL and the reporting software needs to be implemented with utmost care and handling.
- Analytics and predictive trend analysis using actual data to better predict the future.
- Close and consolidation process.
- Task Manager in EPBCS helped out business users to track the planning and budgeting process.
- EPBCS Driver based solution was a total win for us. We didn't have do much of a customization work.
- Smart view reporting met the users adhoc reporting needs.
- Ease of use
- Consistency with prior product to enhance user adoption
- Offers platform to connect with other Oracle cloud users. Great reference/ platform to ask questions to other users
- monthly patches ensures that we can take advantages of the most updated functionalities
- Communication & responses from Oracle product developers on Customer connect makes me feel like they take customer feedback seriously
- The user interface is friendly.
- Good reporting of reconciliation status.
- The application was relatively easy to set up and use.
- Integrated Reporting
- Report Creation
- Budgeting and Planning
- Consolidated results
Was able to harmonize different charts of accounts, processes and consolidate under one platform for budgeting and management reporting
- Flexibility, consolidations and mass data upload capability
- EssBase Cube is strong
- Multiple dimensions and adhoc reporting is powerful
- Dashboard reporting is adequate
For dash boarding when logged in - good
Ability to do budget/forecast via SV or Workspace is a nice option
- Rolls up general ledger information from our business segments
- Easy to replicate our business heirarchy
- Reporting is a piece of cake
Oracle EPM Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle EPM Cloud
- Planning - Don’t just plan it, own it
- Profitability and Cost Management – Discover and act on hidden profit and loss
- Financial Consolidation and Close – Deliver a modern financial close
- Account Reconciliation – Streamline your processes
- Enterprise Data Management – Improve trust in your numbers
- Narrative Reporting – Reinvent your reporting
- Tax Reporting – Bring tax and finance together
Oracle offers a vibrant customer community where customers can network with peers, engage with product experts, submit ideas for product enhancements and more: https://cloudcustomerconnect.oracle.com/
Oracle EPM Cloud Screenshots
Oracle EPM Cloud Video
Oracle EPM Cloud Downloadables
Oracle EPM Cloud Integrations
Oracle EPM Cloud Competitors
Pricing per user varies by component within the Oracle EPM Cloud solution. Please see pricing information for the EPM Cloud components on cloud.oracle.com or contact Oracle Sales at +1.800.633.0738.
Oracle EPM Cloud Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle EPM Cloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, French Canadian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|