Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GraalVM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
GraalVM Community is available for free for any use.
GraalVM Enterprise provides additional performance, security, and scalability relevant for running applications in production. Users can get a version of GraalVM Enterprise that is free for evaluation and developing new applications via the Oracle Technology Network (OTN), or a commercially licensed version for production use via the Oracle Store.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Cloud-native applications, microservices, etc.
- Possibly speeding up when used as a runtime for message brokers as Kafka, Pulsar, etc. (checking this at the moment...)
- Developing native applications can be painful; better dev experience is a must here
- The price model for EE isn't suitable for small companies
Be aware there are some points that can be improved like a couple of languages are not accepted so far.
Like used to, it's easy to use and you can find a lot of information regarding the tool so if you need to do something fast, it's a good choice.
- Reduced application size.
- Faster cold start, which improves HTTP request/response-based software.
- Native compiles dramatically simplifies building and deploying Java-based containers.
- Native compiles often significantly improves application performance.
Other scenarios would be to take advantage of GraalVMs AOT features where performance is needed.