Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We used Oracle across an entire department, it was how we received our issue tickets and correspond with customers. The Oracle application we used was to document and share issues with other team members and direct problems to the correct department area. It was used specifically by my team to address problems found on our Degree Checklist application for University of Michigan students.
- It kept a log of all our issue tickets going back many years.
- Oracle made it easy to collaborate on issue tickets and work with my team members.
- It offered a number of features for formatting and inserting images and links, to make our issue tickets resemble an email.
- Oracle helped our department to delegate issue tickets and monitor each other's projects.
- The search function was very poor, which made it difficult to find our issue tickets in RightNow.
- The Reply feature was kind of messy at times, it was difficult to find out who originally sent in tickets and reply all to people.
- It could have looked a bit sleeker, it looked somewhat outdated in the RightNow function.
Read this authenticated review
It is helpful when someone wants to reassign issues and delegate tasks to other co-workers. However, it is not a good place for documentation because it is difficult to navigate older issue tickets. This is my personal experience with RightNow, an Oracle application used to manage our incident reports and project tracking documents.
Oracle IT Service Management Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle IT Service Management Suite
Oracle ITSM suite for enterprises was a suite of tools for managing, tracking, and servicing IT based on the Siebel HelpDesk. The suite is now End of Life, Oracle no longer offers the suite for sale.
Categories: IT Service Management (ITSM)
Oracle IT Service Management Suite Technical Details