- Used system wide for employee management and record keeping.
- Employee records are kept in Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, including job and benefits …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Update personal information (66)9.191%
- Employment history (63)9.191%
- Job profiles and administration (65)8.989%
- Employee demographic data (65)7.878%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- All HR functionalities on single platform
- Country specific rules
- Looks could have been better
- Upgrades can pose significant downtime
- Difficult for beginners to use
- Search by function within Oracle PeopleSoft HCM does not work well
- Better time tracking.
- Efficient leave management.
- Reporting helped identify unused features.
- Easy to determine fair pay rates for new offers.
- Prevents the rehiring of hires termed as "DNR"s.
- Easy to provide employees with important alerts and information.
- Easy user interface.
- Reporting capability has improved.
- User community is very active.
- Positive impact on our employees as this has simplified employee management.
- Through PeopleSoft we have been able to streamline our onboarding process, thus increasing efficiency.
- Positive impact on time it takes to interview a candidate to on-board to retention, reducing the overheard and CapEx involved.
- Positive impact on ROI for managing labor force by requiring reduced HR team.
- Increased ROI on IT by having one application portal for HCM integrated with FM (financial management module).
- Our old HCM system could not correctly predict trends, and that helped immensely.
- It saved us time in adding new employees into our system based on the LMS talking to the system.
- Good product
- Too much time to learn
- We did not see much negative impact. Moving some of the modules to Peoplesoft shows us some positive impact like reducing manual and paperwork that our company used to invest in. After PeopleSoft implementation, a lot of manual work has been cut down. For example, employee onboarding.
- ROI with recruiting has been great
- ROI with compensation has been valuable
- It is doing what it is supposed to do as a solid ERP system even though there is a lack of functionality for improving overall employee/user experience.
- PeopleSoft is one of the most highly utilized applications in the FedEx Ground arena.
- We are extending the capabilities across countries.
- Single source of HR data.
- Self-service application is great.
- Easy to pay employees on time
- Execs like the reporting
- The formatted templates and screens are good for us
- Mission-critical application.
- Helps bottom line.
- Keeps workforce satisfied.
- It helps the business in our daily tasks.
- It's a very simple to use interface that has positively impacted employee performance.
- We are a non-profit, but it helps us manage to attract, retain, and develop the workforce.
- Again...sell us on what benefits us from the cloud improvements...not drilling us on the price or nickel and diming.
- Reduced the number of HR systems.
- Customizations are difficult to maintain
- Not sure. I'm an end user. However, I will say that our Taleo application takes a ton of effort to navigate.
- The recent Fluid UI upgrade significantly helped the overall UX
- Good long-term product that we have been able to realize returns