We use [Oracle Primavera Submittal Exchange] to make sure all the submittals get sent out to the proper parties and make sure we get the back in time. We also use it to keep the latest set of project documents uploaded to keep all the subs in the same page. It makes it easier to to keep all the trades notified on changes and updates.
- It is very easy to navigate the site and find what you are looking for.
- They have a great support team.
- It is easy to remind different trades via notification of there are documents or submittals needed for them.
- The daily reminder emails can quickly keep filling up your inbox.
- I can't think of anything else because it is very easy to use.
[Oracle Primavera Submittal Exchange] is very easy to train new users on it and have everyone on the same page. The daily reminder emails can be a pain but if there are documents needed from a trade it is a great way to remind the the it is in their ball of court to act accordingly and get the documents uploaded because there might be other trades waiting on them.
Not yet, but I'm interested in Oracle user groups
Not a member yet.