Reviews (1-25 of 64)
- Easy integration with other products.
- Good access to documentation and support.
- Great customization possibilities.
- Workspace rules logging is lacking.
- It could use the availability of more fields in the Business Rules.
- Heavier reports tend to crash while loading, and often need to be run for shorter periods to get the data.
- Cross-channel customer interaction availability.
- Great possibility to build custom reports.
- Web customer service,
- Knowledge management tools.
- Relatively high system requirements, so it might be laggy on average machines.
- Oracle Service cloud handles incident management extremely well. It can accept requests from multiple channels. That includes email, website, phone, chat, SMS & some social.
- Oracle Service cloud provides a knowledge base that can be used by customers or by agents. It can move consumers to self service for most issues. It also has good feedback from customers and agents so that the knowledge can continue to be updated to push people to more self service.
- Oracle has a good consumer portal that can be used as a website or typically is used in conjunction with a main website as a contact center or help center site. This allows the contact center to manage both the knowledge and the request and the interactions with the customers.
- Oracle Service cloud is built to provide a turn key solution for CRM/Contact center with some minor configuration. But it also has the ability to be highly customized to meet any companies needs. Much of that work can be done via the configuration options already in the system. It also have a full set of SOAP and Rest APIs for integrating to other systems.
- Oracle Service Cloud needs a better built in integration with Oracle Social Cloud or it needs to build in more Social network capabilities.
- SMS is handle via a third party application but could be built in as part of the product.
- The knowledge foundation product needs a better way to handle multiple languages. Currently you have to purchase an additional interface for each language. You can purchase the more expensive Knowledge Advance which does have a better language feature.
- It does a great job capturing and managing the initial service call request.
- Also, it is great in its APIs and ability to connect with other Oracle Cloud solutions, as evidenced by the Oracle Cloud solutions which make up Digital Field Service or DFS.
- Compelling UI that is inviting and customers can intuitively use and embrace.
- Getting better - Improved integration to Oracle Sales Cloud - but Oracle is now addressing this with Oracle Engagement Cloud as a combo of Sales & Service Cloud.
- Bad - Perception problems in terms of robust functionality vis-à-vis the same service product from Salesforce...
- Problem - Oracle has difficulty getting current customers to renew their Service Cloud subscriptions. Pricing vis-à-vis SFDC may be the issue.
- Holistic view of the customer - it shows IB data, integrated with the Sales Cloud, it also shows business context
- Measure and reports - SLAs, cases categories, TTR, NPS, self - service trends, etc.
- It is cloud based so easy to use from anywhere anytime
- Easier / smoother customizations whenever needed
- Faster response times
- Flexibility in cases numbering / naming
- Paper to Automated Forms
- Automated Processes and determination via CX support across all channels
- Determining eligibilty for multiple programs (taxes, health benefits, licensing, permitting ect)
- Highly configurable with multiple options (pre-built or platform based) for integrating with other systems and data sets
- Ability to get set-up and into production very quickly
- Excellent range of cloud security to meet the demands on any client
- Given the .net based database it would be very beneficial to have a pre-built connector to map in Oracle Database Schemas
- As a partner the OSvC demo environments could be more effecient
- Very well suited for an organization that needs security as an out of the box feature.
- Supports Omni Channel outreach and exceptionally good at tracking items and tickets.
The system also handles the knowledge base:
-The end users are exposed to self service on our OSvC powered customer portal .
-Our agents are using an internal interface to follow our guides and get the correct answer for the customer.
- Customization - super extensible and built for integration.
- Business Rules - very robust business rules module
- Reporting - a great analytics module
- Should improve the out of the box look and feel for the customer portal - this would make the platform relevant for small companies as well.
- The agent webui is not ready with the features that the .NET consoles already have for years.
- External widgets to embed outside of the customer portal are not the best on the market - but they are being improved
I wouldn't recommend the platform for small companies that would want a simple out of the box solution.
- Visibility to requests and history of providing a solution.
- Reporting to team management.
- Performance against KPIs.
- Better ability to address unique customer relationships, e.g., where an incoming incident is from an individual that represents multiple organizations.
- Integration with other Oracle products, e.g., JDE.
- Easier navigation of support documentation.
- It has a good user interface and the navigation is great.
- Service cloud is stable and hardly crashes, mostly able to run large reports.
- The support is great when you need it.
- As mentioned before, the reporting needs to be available for everything that counts. We shouldn't have to go through the APIs.
- Multi-edit option is needed for Knowledge Advanced version because right now mass update is really a big problem.
- We need good task related reporting like we had for the Knowledge Foundation. Right now we have to go through the APIs.
- We are able to track our clinics, ship our products, track our shipments
- Staffing of the nurses is easily done out of Oracle Service Cloud
- Reporting for our clients is also easily done out of Oracle Service Cloud
- Sometimes the system is so robust it can cause a few issues for smaller companies
- When the system updated it changed many things in our platform that we had already fixed, which in turn caused many issues
- One location for all customer interactions
- One place for email, chat, knowledgebase
- Robust with numerous ways to customize for branding
- Emerging technology integration to provide more API to link with CRM
- It can create bulk mailings when customers need to be reached in groups after purchasing the same product.
- Service Cloud can be scripted to respond to customers without any manual direction. For example, if asked where stores are located, the system can return the web page with that exact information.
- Reporting. The system comes with many canned reports but since the database architecture is not visible, it's difficult to decide how tables are related.
- Complex automation allows users to spend their time on what matters
- Seamless integrations allow for a simplified single-session user experience
- Increased processing speeds and customizable UI creates a smooth and natural flow for users
- The email management functionality could use some attention; especially around managing replies from multiple parties
- There are a handful of limitations in terms of automation rules and UI workflows
- The ease of customization for our environment is very helpful.
- The layout for our basic users is easy to understand and the flow is logical.
- The ability to query previous incidences is simple and easy to export in order to provide information to other departments.
- This is only an occasional, user problem; when searching for specific records, at times we receive an error that the maximum size has been exceeded and therefore does not yield any results. This is particularly frustrating when trying to search for a specific street address across several years.
- I found OPA challenging to use.
- Auto response to acknowledge receipt of email
- Ability to use standard text templates when formulating responses
- Ability to see entire email thread from same customer
- Ability to identify duplicate emails
- Ability to filter spam emails without business rules
- Ease and use of generating out of the box reports
- Great overview
- Works well with Oracle CC&B
- No great solution for handling CC recipients on the emails sent in to Service Cloud. You need a custom report in order to easily see if any recipients are CC'd.
- Customizeable. It will do whatever you need. Eventually.
- Consistent. Rarely down, when there is a problem it is rapidly and easily resolved.
- Established. There are a lot of other people taking advantage of it and a large group of customization/implementation partners.
- Our sales reps traditionally have not actually known much about the product and failed to provide much value beyond introducing us to implementation partners.
- It continues to be expensive while the basic features set does not improve regularly. Everything requires an additional license indefinitely.
- Oracle does not provode support for things that both sides would benefit from. Such as transitioning to the BUI
- This is a struggle because it does not have a lot of strengths.
- Runs on windows
- Available in multiple languages
- Constant upgrades without an enterprise strategy for customer testing in sandboxes.
- Only works on Windows.
- Thick client struggles to keep up with load. Can take two or more minutes to log in.
- Several customizations are required because there are no hierarchy fields that are customizable.
- Very easy to configure.
- Knowledge Management
- Process automation and workflows.
- I would like more out-of-box analytics solutions for real time reporting.
- Improve the chat experience on the end-user side.
- Provide more predictive responses for the agents.
- Seamless integration with voice, email and chat
- Good integration with APIs with other systems
- Ease of use for agents
- Stability of the Browser User Interface (BUI) platform. As a new feature possibly not used by many companies, it doesn't seem stable at our scale yet.
- Able to support a large user base in a highly regulated industry
- The CX editor is more robust then Knowledge Foundation
- SEO - We can't find an expert at Oracle that knows how search actually works at KA. How do we actually drive the right behaviors? That's missing.
- Analytics - I can see who's looking at my content, but I can't connect it with the phonecall. You can kind of piece it together, but it's super manual
- The other thing that's missing is productivity reporting. I can't tell how much they're doing, with my CX users. We can do a count of incidents, but no productivity reporting.
It's less well suited to managing data mastering scenarios.
- Case Management
- Visual presentation of the required data
- Centralized and focused data presentation
- Inability to change the type of comment (from public to private and vice versa)
- Deletion of the files attached to Service Request is complicated
- Filtering and sorting of Service Requests via support portal
Oracle Service Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle Service Cloud
Oracle Service Cloud, part of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite, is a cloud-based, omnichannel solution that captures a 360-degree view of every customer in a dynamic and unified agent desktop. According to the vendor, Oracle Service Cloud’s innovative approach is driven by knowledge, automation, and evolving customer interaction channels, simplifying every service experience for service administrators and customers alike. By helping to differentiate your organization’s service experience, Oracle Service Cloud delivers measurable business impacts across all industries.
This flexible and scalable platform includes: Web Customer Service, Cross-Channel Contact Center, Field Service Management, Knowledge Management, and Oracle Policy Automation.
Oracle Service Cloud Screenshots
Oracle Service Cloud Integrations
Oracle Service Cloud Competitors
Oracle Service Cloud Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle Service Cloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|