Read Kenyata Garner's full review
Pros and Cons
- Seamless customer communication
- Easy access to account history and pertinent information
- Training materials provided and is easily implemented
- Sales analytics and data
- Overall sales
- I would have to say that there have been times when a customer's information has vanished, it can be chalked up to a technical error but, when in business, it can be detrimental for future or potential customers, or business partners.
- My biggest issue as with some other CRMS is what I call the "slug crawl." It is certainly an issue anytime a program isn't running properly. A sluggish program is no exception. The last thing you want to deal with is a program that refuses to load and or runs slowly, then everything becomes the dreaded waiting game, where more often than not, no-one wins, especially not the business.