Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Social Cloud (legacy), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle Social Cloud is designed to empower marketers to discover, analyze, and respond across paid, owned and earned social channels to measure the impact of their data-driven campaigns. The vendor says their unified listening, analytics and engagement application helps marketers measure social success and connect social analytics with business KPI. The Social Cloud platform offers an API layer to deliver social data and functionality into existing technology stacks including Oracle Customer Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Oracle Social Cloud is a legacy product, and no longer available for sale.
- Supported: Global Scale: 32 Advanced Listening languages, 13 languages for sentiment, localized UIs in 36 languages.
- Supported: Listen: Uncover actionable insights from social or unstructured 1st party data through proprietary 3-tiered listening technology. Latent semantic analysis delivers easy refinement and auto-theming while natural language processing drives sentiment and top terms for business users. Build unlimited topics to track brand, products, competitors, audiences and more. Analyze conversations with customizable timelines and charting option. Send earned mentions directly to engagement console or inbox with email digest.
- Supported: Analyze: Customizable dashboards empower marketers to discover, analyze and report to measure campaign impact across paid, owned and earned social data. 100+ customizable metrics to measure owned and earned data. Export reports to .csv or PDF for analysis or sharing.
- Supported: Engage: Read, route and respond to social messages across owned and earned channels in one customizable engagement console. Organize by label, assignment and sentiment. Track agent productivity with user reports.
- Supported: A truly open platform with extensible APIs offers social data and social functionality across CX, OMC and 3rd party systems. Customers and partners leverage APIs to bring the power of social into their existing technology investments. Uptake topic building, publishing, semantic filtering and more.
- Supported: Advanced and Modern UI/UX.
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_KaIVrOKQ to watch Oracle Social Cloud (legacy) video.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Studio (Radian6 + Buddy Media)
- Sprout Social
- Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos)
- Shoutlet (Discontinued)
- Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||65%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android on roadmap|
|Supported Countries||As a company with global resources and offices, Oracle Social Cloud supports countries across the world.|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bahasa, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- We have grown to over 5,500 followers over our social networks, which has helped increased our brand recognition. It is still early days for us to prove our ROI.
- SRM has catalyzed our methods for tracking social media activity and user involvement with our content.
- I don't really know.
- It saves time by connecting platforms
- SRM helps us quickly learn of and address customer service issues.
- SRM allows us to be much more efficient creating social content across multiple social platforms.
- SRM analytics insights are easy to access and understand.
- We are still in the early phases of using Social Listening. So far we have helped inform campaigns, identified customer and competitor sentiment and how it relates to customer journeys and relationships.
- Audience. Before SRM, we had 1,000 Likes on Facebook. In 1 1/2 years using SRM, our Likes have grown to 20,000.
- Frequency. Before SRM, we posted once a week on Facebook & Twitter. In 1 1/2 years using SRM, we now post 54 times a month, or about twice a day on weekdays.
- Internal acceptance. Before SRM, social was considered "a hobby" by senior management. Now, social marketing is a key part of the strategy of every product launch. That is due to the hard work of our social marketing manager, of course, but her efforts were amplified by SRM.
- SRM has made it much easier to publish cohesive social media posts on multiple platforms.
- SRM has saved time for us when posting because we can schedule social posts days in advance for multiple sites at one time.
- SRM helps us measure our share of voice so we can see how we measure up against competitors and what type of messaging resonates with our customers and potential customers.
- Significant time savings. Reporting used to take upwards of 8 hours, now takes 30 minutes or less, depending on report type.
- Faster customer service response times. Typically, we find that users come to us on social media when they have been on hold on the phone for a very long time. We can respond through SRM sometimes within minutes.
- Looking to start seeing ROI now that Eloqua integration has been implemented, but too early to determine.
- It allows us to provide potential benefits to our customers such as coupons or other types of help which is very important since the company is customer focused.
- We have made business adjustments based on the data we have pulled from Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM).
- Oracle has helped us with competitive intelligence. We've been able to react in real time to conversations and trends.
- Challenge with Oracle is there isn't enough functionality to support paid social media.
- It's still early in the game, but SRM has definitely allowed us to become more engaged with our subscribers. We are able to put more nurtured content out there.
- SRM has helped us resolve a lot of customer service issues.
- Not much as we don't use it very much at the moment.
- Oracle has allowed us to expand our social reach, grow our social audience and just overall spread our brand awareness and community goodwill.
- We currently do not measure our ROI of Oracle SRM
- We do not measure ROI of Oracle social.
- Oracle SRM has a positive impact on our ROI
- Increased customer awareness
- Excellent brand building tool
- Streamlined publishing across multiple social platforms
- It allowed us a quicker and more personal way to connect with our customers and fans
- It allowed us an easier and more interactive way to host contests, where our customers could upload photos of themselves
- We got stuck in a year long contract and quickly found it was not meeting our needs, and many of our social projects suffered because we lacked the capability to build out the ideas we were coming up with.
- Helped us report analytics of posts to show the client ROI
- Helped us create customized pages without needing to higher additional app developers
- Positive - we are an agency so we would always mark up the cost of Vitrue to turn a profit from our clients.
- Positive - many of the contests/sweepstakes our clients do on Facebook are centered on data collection. Vitrue's Tabs tool made it very easy to whip up a small data collection form for campaigns that led to new leads for all clients, some of which were later tied back to transactional data to show true ROI for our clients.
- Significant reduction in time spend compiling competitive reporting
- Helps immensely with topics for new business pitches and to get a feel for the brand's digital presence
- Excellent for identifying conversations around topics that may become a public relations concern
- It's a good product offering to showcase to our clients, both new business and existing customers
- Able to get 50+ regions on board into one FB page, using Vitrue.
- Involver helped my organization in making our social channel a viable location for promotions. We definitely saw an influx of traffic coming from applications built using involver as we were able to keep out promotional messaging consistent throughout.
- The application was welcomed by my dev team and was a great tool for them to learn and work with.