Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Social Cloud (legacy), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle Social Cloud is designed to empower marketers to discover, analyze, and respond across paid, owned and earned social channels to measure the impact of their data-driven campaigns. The vendor says their unified listening, analytics and engagement application helps marketers measure social success and connect social analytics with business KPI. The Social Cloud platform offers an API layer to deliver social data and functionality into existing technology stacks including Oracle Customer Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Oracle Social Cloud is a legacy product, and no longer available for sale.
- Supported: Global Scale: 32 Advanced Listening languages, 13 languages for sentiment, localized UIs in 36 languages.
- Supported: Listen: Uncover actionable insights from social or unstructured 1st party data through proprietary 3-tiered listening technology. Latent semantic analysis delivers easy refinement and auto-theming while natural language processing drives sentiment and top terms for business users. Build unlimited topics to track brand, products, competitors, audiences and more. Analyze conversations with customizable timelines and charting option. Send earned mentions directly to engagement console or inbox with email digest.
- Supported: Analyze: Customizable dashboards empower marketers to discover, analyze and report to measure campaign impact across paid, owned and earned social data. 100+ customizable metrics to measure owned and earned data. Export reports to .csv or PDF for analysis or sharing.
- Supported: Engage: Read, route and respond to social messages across owned and earned channels in one customizable engagement console. Organize by label, assignment and sentiment. Track agent productivity with user reports.
- Supported: A truly open platform with extensible APIs offers social data and social functionality across CX, OMC and 3rd party systems. Customers and partners leverage APIs to bring the power of social into their existing technology investments. Uptake topic building, publishing, semantic filtering and more.
- Supported: Advanced and Modern UI/UX.
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_KaIVrOKQ to watch Oracle Social Cloud (legacy) video.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Studio (Radian6 + Buddy Media)
- Sprout Social
- Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos)
- Shoutlet (Discontinued)
- Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||65%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android on roadmap|
|Supported Countries||As a company with global resources and offices, Oracle Social Cloud supports countries across the world.|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bahasa, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese|