Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- We tested the free version of the program. It improved communication within the team.
- Allowed to trace performance and time spent on tasks. Each team member was aware of the status of the tasks and could plan their work.
- Simplified interaction with managers, as it could present the results in the form of Gantt charts.
- The program interface is overloaded. Especially when there is little time for a detailed description of the tasks.
- I would like a faster way to publish the result at the completion of the task.
- Projects and tasks are two different workspaces/pages. Personally, it would be more convenient to combine these things.
Orangescrum Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Orangescrum has cloud, cloud self-hosted & Open Source Enterprise editions with multiple features like Agile Scrum Project Management, Gantt chart, Time log, Kanban View, Daily Catch-Up, Recurring Tasks, Project & Task templates, Invoicing, task labels and reminders.
Orangescrum Cloud also offers Scrum Project Management capabilities such as Epics & Stories, Sprints (tasks & subtasks), Scrum Boards, Sprint reports & Velocity chart.
The Cloud and Cloud Self-Hosted editions are alike in their feature offerings and allow from 10 to unlimited users, projects & tasks.
The Open Source Enterprise edition hosts additional features like Timesheet with approvals, project portfolio dashboard, checklists, subtasks, custom task status, task reminders, custom user role permissions, LDAP/MS AD integration (SSO), bug & issue tracking, document management, role based hourly rates, expense tracking with approval workflow and more.
Orangescrum feature snapshot -
- Assign, schedule, collaborate and track tasks
- Custom task status, task labels and reminders
- Scrum Boards, Sprint Reports and Velocity Charts
- Check your Resource availability and resource utilization
- Get instant email notifications and reply on the go
- Create and manage your team, tasks and projects on the go using Mobile apps
with Google Calendar, Slack, Google Drive and Dropbox
|Startup||$9||10 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Storage limit 5 GB|
|Basic||$29||20 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 15 GB|
|Standard||$49||35 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 30 GB|
|Professional||$89||Unlimited Users: Unlimited Projects and Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 50 GB|
|Corporate||$129||100 Users, Unlimited Projects, Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 100 GB.|
Orangescrum Marketplace : https://www.orangescrum.org/add-on
Orangescrum Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Orangescrum Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Orangescrum Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Centos|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||All Country Supported|