Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 08, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
The program was tested within the framework of one team in order to understand how much it is capable of increasing the team efficiency and how easy it could be mastered and integrated into the studio's pipeline.
- We tested the free version of the program. It improved communication within the team.
- Allowed to trace performance and time spent on tasks. Each team member was aware of the status of the tasks and could plan their work.
- Simplified interaction with managers, as it could present the results in the form of Gantt charts.
- The program interface is overloaded. Especially when there is little time for a detailed description of the tasks.
- I would like a faster way to publish the result at the completion of the task.
- Projects and tasks are two different workspaces/pages. Personally, it would be more convenient to combine these things.
Read Miroslav Bobryshev's full review
This is a good thing for medium/large companies for inside the company and/or for interacting with remote employees/freelancers. As the program facilitates the interaction between employees and managers it speeds up the distribution of tasks and allows managers to identify possible problems on the fly. For indie developers - it's a little expensive.
Orangescrum Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Orangescrum has cloud, cloud self-hosted & Open Source Enterprise editions with multiple features like Agile Scrum Project Management, Gantt chart, Time log, Kanban View, Daily Catch-Up, Recurring Tasks, Project & Task templates, Invoicing, task labels and reminders.
Orangescrum Cloud also offers Scrum Project Management capabilities such as Epics & Stories, Sprints (tasks & subtasks), Scrum Boards, Sprint reports & Velocity chart.
The Cloud and Cloud Self-Hosted editions are alike in their feature offerings and allow from 10 to unlimited users, projects & tasks.
The Open Source Enterprise edition hosts additional features like Timesheet with approvals, project portfolio dashboard, checklists, subtasks, custom task status, task reminders, custom user role permissions, LDAP/MS AD integration (SSO), bug & issue tracking, document management, role based hourly rates, expense tracking with approval workflow and more.
Orangescrum feature snapshot -
- Assign, schedule, collaborate and track tasks
- Custom task status, task labels and reminders
- Scrum Boards, Sprint Reports and Velocity Charts
- Check your Resource availability and resource utilization
- Get instant email notifications and reply on the go
- Create and manage your team, tasks and projects on the go using Mobile apps
with Google Calendar, Slack, Google Drive and Dropbox
Web and Mobile ApplicationInstant messaging and chatProjectsResource AvailabilityTask Group Kanban ViewWeekly Time SheetKanban ViewHome PageKanban Agile Project ManagementScrum Board Agile ManagementGantt Chart Task ProgressProduct BacklogSprint BoardSprint PlanningSprint ReportStory EpicStory PointResource AvailabilityResource UtilizationTask GroupDrop down Task GroupSubtaskTask LabelTask LinkingTask List ViewTask PriorityTime Log
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Startup||$9||10 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Storage limit 5 GB|
|Basic||$29||20 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 15 GB|
|Standard||$49||35 Users Unlimited Projects Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 30 GB|
|Professional||$89||Unlimited Users: Unlimited Projects and Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 50 GB|
|Corporate||$129||100 Users, Unlimited Projects, Unlimited Tasks, Resource Availability, Storage limit 100 GB.|
Orangescrum Marketplace : https://www.orangescrum.org/add-on
Orangescrum Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Orangescrum Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Orangescrum Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Centos|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||All Country Supported|