Orderwave

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Orderwave, and make your voice heard!

What is Orderwave?

Orderwave is a web-based hosted application that is designed to automate and streamline operations for e-commerce, catalog, and direct marketing sales channels. Key features include: Subscription and Continuity…

• Setup fee optional

What is NetSuite ERP?

NetSuite is a suite of ERP and accounting modules which is sold in various editions aimed at different size customers. The multi-country, multi-currency version is an additional module called OneWorld. Netsuite is a SaaS system and is not offered in an on-premise edition.

What is QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise?

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a widely-used accounting package designed for small to mid-sized businesses. It is the top of the QuickBooks line. Pricing starts at $3,000 for five users, and goes up depending on the number of additional users. They also offer an Advanced Inventory module for $999…

What is Orderwave?

• Customer Service Features
  • Order Management Features

Orderwave Features

• Supported: Manage Subscriptions, Continuity, & Recurring Payments
  • Supported: Auto-ship plans, save the sale, free trial management and continuity profiles
  • Supported: Inventory and warehouse management features
  • Supported: Multi-pay payment plans, load balancing, virtual payment processing terminal and transaction logging
  • Supported: PCI Level 1 compliant and Enterprise Level Secure Data Center hosting
  • Supported: All major payment gateways supported
  • Supported: Customize your shopping cart
  • Supported: Robust reporting
  • Supported: All major shipping carriers supported
  • Supported: Partial order tracking, analyze buyer behavior and email auto-responders
  • Supported: Magento, Shopify and Commerce Cloud integrations
  • Supported: Software grows with you, pricing available for small business to enterprise level client
  • Supported: Can support multi channel e-commerce
  • Supported: Secure, stable and reliable
  • Supported: Unlimited orders, users and SKUs
  • Supported: Can integrate with corporate systems
  • Supported: Direct response features like IVR, DNIS and affiliate tracking
  • Supported: Customer service features like call tracking, scripts and noting on orders
  • Supported: USA Made and maintained

Orderwave Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

Steffany Winkelmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Orderwave to manage both our web and phone orders. It is integrated with Magento (our e-comm platform) and Listrak (our email service provider) so they can talk to each other and share order information that makes my job as an email marketer a lot easier. Orderwave is used by almost every department in our organization, from marketing (to market, of course) to finance (to budget, balance, and reconcile accounts) to business analysts (who support marketing and product development) to inventory management (who manage the SAP connection to Orderwave) and our call center (who take orders and process returns). It's a simple solution that provides a very important function for us to make money.
  • Order management is clearly important when you run an e-commerce platform. As I can only speak from a marketing perspective (not business intelligence or finance), please know I may be limited in what I know/share. It's seriously a ridiculously useful piece of software. Anyhow. Orderwave allows me to pull in order information into Listrak, our ESP (email service provider). With this information, I can segment on SO many levels such as order total, number of orders, date of last (or all) purchase(s), what was purchased, over what period of time X items were purchased.... the options are limitless.
  • Because I do a lot of testing with my emails - testing the whole customer experience from receiving an email to completing an order - I need the ability to review order information (name, address, items purchased, S&H info, tax info, etc. etc.). While our admin manages all the customization of that order receipt, I'm able to quickly make any changes necessary in the back end, like if I'm seeing a pricing discrepancy between what is advertised on our site and what the final order purchase was (usually due to the way we set up a bundle product and not an issue with the platform).
  • It's really, really easy to see if we have available inventory of select SKUs that we are about to promote. It also gives me an idea if there is an issue with syncing between SAP and Orderwave, or Orderwave and Magento (our e-comm platform).
  • I'm not the biggest fan of their email platform, but it does exactly what it needs to do... I just like drag & drop email builders. In addition, I've found that at times the code editor doesn't expand very large, so I often have to copy & paste into a separate code editor (such as Sublime Text) to edit a few lines of code. While the WYSIWYG editor opens in a new window allowing it to more easily expand, I don't get that with the code editor (at least not in Chrome on Mac).
  • Support documentation is still a little difficult to manage, but I have noticed truly significant improvements and am more easily able to find the things I need. Our AM is able to help me when I can't find something, which is a big help. I'm sure in time it will improve more.
  • The overall look and feel feels old. Like the email platform, it does exactly what it needs to do and it does it well without issue. But the innards feel like Windows XP in 2018. The walls are sturdy and supportive; it just needs a new coat of paint. :)
If you manage orders of physical goods, Orderwave works just fine! They integrate with many e-comm platforms and are generally well-suited to those who sell products on their site, who want to send automated order receipts and confirmation emails, and for accounting purposes to tally up total sales (including taxes, shipping costs, etc.). The fact that they also integrate with our email platform makes it extra useful so I can really hone in on segmentation and order history. That's pretty invaluable to me, as an email marketer.

If you don't sell goods, I can't see it being appropriate.