https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/tQ/YN/SJO7GL4WNSEO.JPEGOrderwave helps me do my job wellWe use Orderwave to manage both our web and phone orders. It is integrated with Magento (our e-comm platform) and Listrak (our email service provider) so they can talk to each other and share order information that makes my job as an email marketer a lot easier. Orderwave is used by almost every department in our organization, from marketing (to market, of course) to finance (to budget, balance, and reconcile accounts) to business analysts (who support marketing and product development) to inventory management (who manage the SAP connection to Orderwave) and our call center (who take orders and process returns). It's a simple solution that provides a very important function for us to make money.,Order management is clearly important when you run an e-commerce platform. As I can only speak from a marketing perspective (not business intelligence or finance), please know I may be limited in what I know/share. It's seriously a ridiculously useful piece of software. Anyhow. Orderwave allows me to pull in order information into Listrak, our ESP (email service provider). With this information, I can segment on SO many levels such as order total, number of orders, date of last (or all) purchase(s), what was purchased, over what period of time X items were purchased.... the options are limitless. Because I do a lot of testing with my emails - testing the whole customer experience from receiving an email to completing an order - I need the ability to review order information (name, address, items purchased, S&H info, tax info, etc. etc.). While our admin manages all the customization of that order receipt, I'm able to quickly make any changes necessary in the back end, like if I'm seeing a pricing discrepancy between what is advertised on our site and what the final order purchase was (usually due to the way we set up a bundle product and not an issue with the platform). It's really, really easy to see if we have available inventory of select SKUs that we are about to promote. It also gives me an idea if there is an issue with syncing between SAP and Orderwave, or Orderwave and Magento (our e-comm platform).,I'm not the biggest fan of their email platform, but it does exactly what it needs to do... I just like drag & drop email builders. In addition, I've found that at times the code editor doesn't expand very large, so I often have to copy & paste into a separate code editor (such as Sublime Text) to edit a few lines of code. While the WYSIWYG editor opens in a new window allowing it to more easily expand, I don't get that with the code editor (at least not in Chrome on Mac). Support documentation is still a little difficult to manage, but I have noticed truly significant improvements and am more easily able to find the things I need. Our AM is able to help me when I can't find something, which is a big help. I'm sure in time it will improve more. The overall look and feel feels old. Like the email platform, it does exactly what it needs to do and it does it well without issue. But the innards feel like Windows XP in 2018. The walls are sturdy and supportive; it just needs a new coat of paint. :),8,It has really helped us with business intelligence and gathering more information on who our customers are, what they have (or haven't) purchased, and how we can more effectively market to them. The BI has also helped our telemarketing side (with the call center) better understand what products are most frequently ordered over the phone vs online. Managing stock levels is super easy and allows our marketing team to more effectively merchandise and promote products. Without this, we would just be guessing what we should promote. I think one of the biggest ROI pieces has been the customizability of the Order Confirmation email. We have a dynamic tool that our email provider offers that serves up products based on what the customer has ordered, viewed, and abandoned, so we can dynamically populate those products in the Order Confirmation email. Orderwave helped us create a custom variable that we could use with our ESP's dynamic code, and we've seen an increase (~3-4%) in sales from the Confirmation email.,,JIRA Software, Magento, Listrak
Orderwave

Orderwave Reviews

Orderwave
Filter 1 vetted Orderwave reviews and ratings
Steffany Winkelmann profile photo
August 16, 2018

User Review: "Orderwave helps me do my job well"

• Order management is clearly important when you run an e-commerce platform. As I can only speak from a marketing perspective (not business intelligence or finance), please know I may be limited in what I know/share. It's seriously a ridiculously useful piece of software. Anyhow. Orderwave allows me to pull in order information into Listrak, our ESP (email service provider). With this information, I can segment on SO many levels such as order total, number of orders, date of last (or all) purchase(s), what was purchased, over what period of time X items were purchased.... the options are limitless.
  • Because I do a lot of testing with my emails - testing the whole customer experience from receiving an email to completing an order - I need the ability to review order information (name, address, items purchased, S&H info, tax info, etc. etc.). While our admin manages all the customization of that order receipt, I'm able to quickly make any changes necessary in the back end, like if I'm seeing a pricing discrepancy between what is advertised on our site and what the final order purchase was (usually due to the way we set up a bundle product and not an issue with the platform).
  • It's really, really easy to see if we have available inventory of select SKUs that we are about to promote. It also gives me an idea if there is an issue with syncing between SAP and Orderwave, or Orderwave and Magento (our e-comm platform).
  • I'm not the biggest fan of their email platform, but it does exactly what it needs to do... I just like drag & drop email builders. In addition, I've found that at times the code editor doesn't expand very large, so I often have to copy & paste into a separate code editor (such as Sublime Text) to edit a few lines of code. While the WYSIWYG editor opens in a new window allowing it to more easily expand, I don't get that with the code editor (at least not in Chrome on Mac).
  • Support documentation is still a little difficult to manage, but I have noticed truly significant improvements and am more easily able to find the things I need. Our AM is able to help me when I can't find something, which is a big help. I'm sure in time it will improve more.
  • The overall look and feel feels old. Like the email platform, it does exactly what it needs to do and it does it well without issue. But the innards feel like Windows XP in 2018. The walls are sturdy and supportive; it just needs a new coat of paint. :)
If you manage orders of physical goods, Orderwave works just fine! They integrate with many e-comm platforms and are generally well-suited to those who sell products on their site, who want to send automated order receipts and confirmation emails, and for accounting purposes to tally up total sales (including taxes, shipping costs, etc.). The fact that they also integrate with our email platform makes it extra useful so I can really hone in on segmentation and order history. That's pretty invaluable to me, as an email marketer.

If you don't sell goods, I can't see it being appropriate.
Read Steffany Winkelmann's full review

Orderwave Scorecard Summary

About Orderwave

Orderwave is a web-based hosted application that is designed to automate and streamline operations for e-commerce, catalog, and direct marketing sales channels.

Key features include:

• Customer Service Features
  • Order Management Features

Orderwave Features

Has featureManage Subscriptions, Continuity, & Recurring Payments
Has featureAuto-ship plans, save the sale, free trial management and continuity profiles
Has featureInventory and warehouse management features
Has featureMulti-pay payment plans, load balancing, virtual payment processing terminal and transaction logging
Has featurePCI Level 1 compliant and Enterprise Level Secure Data Center hosting
Has featureAll major payment gateways supported
Has featureCustomize your shopping cart
Has featureRobust reporting
Has featureAll major shipping carriers supported
Has featurePartial order tracking, analyze buyer behavior and email auto-responders
Has featureMagento, Shopify and Commerce Cloud integrations
Has featureSoftware grows with you, pricing available for small business to enterprise level client
Has featureCan support multi channel e-commerce
Has featureSecure, stable and reliable
Has featureUnlimited orders, users and SKUs
Has featureCan integrate with corporate systems
Has featureDirect response features like IVR, DNIS and affiliate tracking
Has featureCustomer service features like call tracking, scripts and noting on orders
Has featureUSA Made and maintained

Orderwave Screenshots

Orderwave Integrations

Orderwave Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Optional

We have custom pricing available based on features needed, number of users, order volume and currencies supported.

Orderwave Support Options