Ordoro is an ecommerce logistics platform from the company of the same name in Austin, used by SMB ecommerce merchants to manage their orders, inventory and suppliers. Ordoro deals with everything that happens after a shopper clicks checkout on the…
Ordoro is an ecommerce logistics platform from the company of the same name in Austin, used by SMB ecommerce merchants to manage their orders, inventory and suppliers. Ordoro deals with everything that happens after a shopper clicks checkout on the merchant's website: print packing lists and…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
1 person also want pricing
ShipStation is an order fulfillment, inventory management, and shipping hub for eCommerce businesses. It allows users to import, manage, and ship orders from the ShipStation hub, which can coordinate multiple online sales channels and multiple carriers. ShipStation also offers branded package…
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a widely-used accounting package designed for small to mid-sized businesses. It is the top of the QuickBooks line. Pricing starts at $3,000 for five users, and goes up depending on the number of additional users. They also offer an Advanced Inventory module for $999…
- Tech Details
- Show multiple shipping options for one order - allows us to have UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping options and prices in one place to compare.
- Allows us to create return labels if needed.
- Saves all label information in case you need to re-print a label, or for the ability to email a label to a customer directly.
- Connects seamlessly to our eCommerce platform (BigCommerce) to notify customers of shipping/tracking information.
- We would love for the ability to have more control of the packing slip templates (ie. add barcodes for order numbers on the packing slip etc.).
- Wish it would sync to our eCommerce platform a bit more often than 1x per hour. We can manually sync, but that takes a few minutes.
- Wish it would connect to the other software platform we use to manage our Amazon orders, Monsoon Commerce.
- It is very helpful with streamlining the shipping process.
- No longer need to type each order's information to create a package - it all syncs with our eCommerce platform seamlessly.
- Does have a cost, but it is very low for our use case.
- Simple setup.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Robust features—and continually adding features that improve service.
- Excellent customer service.
- Only syncs about once an hour instead of real-time.
- Analytics could be more robust.
- Huge time savings in managing orders, managing inventory, creating shipping labels, creating POs, managing drop-ship orders.
- Analytics have help us make better purchasing decisions.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Implemented in-house
- Integrating with label printer
- Creating and shipping printing labels
- PO system
- Analytics are pretty basic, but very easy to use
- Splitting orders into separate shipments
- Updating inventory
- Contacting vendors about drop-ship orders
- General set up
- Kitting takes a bit of knowledge
- Ordoro manages inventory across multiple platforms very well. If you sell an item on one channel, it reduces your told inventory and updates it across all of your other channels so you never risk going out of stock on an item.
- Ordoro is awesome for bringing all of your orders into one central location which streamlines shipping processes. They also provide reduced shipping costs for most well-known shipping carriers.
- Ordoro has incredible technical support and customer care team. Unlike other similar products, when you call Ordoro, you talk to a real live person who is never reading a script and always friendly and happy to help with any questions you may have.
- While Ordoro syncs well with numerous channels, sometimes the sync process can take a little longer than preferred.
- If you're looking for a place to import and house historical orders, Ordoro may not be the best software for doing so. While Ordoro was happy to find/make a solution that worked great for us, Ordoro isn't designed to import thousands and thousands of old records.
- Ordoro does offer an amazing manual import option if you have sales channels that may be unable to integrate with their API. However, 5 years ago when we initially set up manual imports, the integration documentation was somewhat lacking. This may have vastly improved since then, but at the time we had to figure out some of the field mapping on our own.
- By using Ordoro, we have saved money by taking advantage of their reduced shipping costs.
- We have saved time by using Ordoro because we are no longer manually managing inventory across multiple channels.
- Ordoro is affordable and has allowed us to easily scale up or down as our business needs have changed.
- Warehouse inventory management
- Syncing inventory across online sales channels
- Creating and managing purchase orders
- Receiving and reconciliation of new stock
- Creating wholesale orders
- Syncing orders from online sale channels
- Fulfillment and shipping management
- And finally, syncing transactions to accounting software.
- We can manage most of the retail and operation from one place.
- Syncing with all major online sales channels and platforms as well as accounting software.
- Fairly priced, which makes it the most effective eCommerce operation system we have found so far.
- Outstanding customer support.
- We miss some minor features which could be found elsewhere. I do hope they will be added soon.
- DHL integration is still lacking the ability to seamlessly print or export an invoice. According to Ordoro a solution is in the working.
- User interface may need some improvements.
- Ordoro saves us time and money, by allowing us to manage most of the business operation from one place.
- Ordoro helps maintain inventory sync between the warehouse(s) and the online sales channels, saving us time and resources.
- Ordoro connects to our accounting system allowing us to focus on sales and operations.
Some systems may be more complete than Ordoro, but at the same time too expensive for most small business.
Ordoro has excellent customer service, superior to many similar, cost-effective, solutions.