February 21, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
We have implemented Ordoro for three different small businesses until now. The main reason we have selected Ordoro is to enable the organization to manage most of the operation from one place in a cost effective manner. That is:
- Warehouse inventory management
- Syncing inventory across online sales channels
- Creating and managing purchase orders
- Receiving and reconciliation of new stock
- Creating wholesale orders
- Syncing orders from online sale channels
- Fulfillment and shipping management
- And finally, syncing transactions to accounting software.
- We can manage most of the retail and operation from one place.
- Syncing with all major online sales channels and platforms as well as accounting software.
- Fairly priced, which makes it the most effective eCommerce operation system we have found so far.
- Outstanding customer support.
- We miss some minor features which could be found elsewhere. I do hope they will be added soon.
- DHL integration is still lacking the ability to seamlessly print or export an invoice. According to Ordoro a solution is in the working.
- User interface may need some improvements.
Read Ronen Amit's full review
Ordoro is well suited for small and medium businesses which have more than one online sales channel with one or more warehouses. It is best suited for businesses which do not have a large budget to adopt high-end ERP software. It also important to point out that at this stage it only works with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online as well as with Xero accounting apps.