Some clients already have it but …
- Email deliverability reporting (21)9.292%
- Dashboards (12)8.686%
- Standard reports (12)8.686%
- WYSIWYG email editor (11)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ortto, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $29 per month
Ortto is a product-led growth engine that helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Since 2015, Ortto has supported over 10,000 companies with their software. Ortto allows online businesses to unify their customer data with their CDP, segment key audiences across the customer lifecycle; activate these audiences with personalized, omnichannel experiences, and analyze their business for growth with a suite of BI tools. The vendor states teams at Microsoft, Bltly, Typeform, LiveChat, Greenpeace and Patreon create remarkable customer journeys with Ortto.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Email, in-app and onsite messaging, SMS, direct mail
- Supported: Drag-and-drop user experience
- Supported: Visual journey canvas
- Supported: Playbooks
- Supported: Create forms, pop ups, spin wheels and surveys
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
Some clients already have it but do not use it optimally, some clients want to start with marketing automation.
It's a tool being used for capturing leads, lead nurturing and all the other things most marketing automation tools do. One thing it does really well is connecting social media platforms, and using them in your automations.
Autopilot helps us remove concerns and build excitement with our audience around our product at each step of their journey. Autopilot allows us to create marketing sequences that provide the best experience for our customers and the best return for our business.