Reviews (1-5 of 5)
May 11, 2016
I use OutboundEngine to stay connected with my database. I trust OutboundEngine to provide relevant content with an acceptable frequency to my various social media sites. As a real estate agent, they effectively address the need to keep me first of mind with past clients and those I have recently met. This allows me to stay focused on lead generation and networking.
- Great catch phrases.
- Offer a wide range of topics within the industry to peak the interest of the various end users, such as, home owner, investor, interior decorator and the like.
- Good tracking and notification system.
- Excellent customer service and follow-through.
- The dashboard is a bit confusing; offer video tutorials.
- Offer an app for the smartphones and other devices.
Read MICHELLE RYAN - REALTOR®, ABR®, CLHMS®, GRI, SRS's full review
Their customer service and offerings keep getting better. I have been with them for nearly 2 years and it has been one of the best investments I made.
May 05, 2016
I use OutboundEngine to send regular communication to my clients, prospects, and centers of influence. It helps keep my name in front of people who could be clients or could refer clients on a regular basis.
- Newsletters are well written and have very high quality appearance.
- Provide data on who is engaging with the emails so that I know who are good candidates to reach out to personally.
- Very easy onboard experience.
- Allow me to produce my own content using their template and send to my contact list on their system.
- Allow me to make small edits to the content before sending out.
Read Sara Seely's full review
I love that the contact list is limited so another advisor cannot start sending the same emails to people already on my list.
May 02, 2016
OutboundEngine is a life saver for busy realtors. They handle sending first class, relevant postings on social media that pertain to you and your business, plus they offer other services. Their prices are very reasonable as they design everything. They're located in Austin, Texas, and therefore understand the Texas market and what is an appropriate posting relevant to our state, as opposed to some others I've tried that were located in other states and didn't have a clue what was relevant to Texas real estate.
- Accessible, easy and prompt
- Knowledgeable of the real estate business
- Produce relevent content for use by realtors
- Have great follow up on programs, etc.
Read Ronda Needham's full review
Outbound Engine is most appropriate for Texas realtors as their content is relevant to our state, climate, etc., where other providers are located in the North or Northeast and their material isn't appropriate for our climate or mindset.
May 10, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
I have had the service now since January for email marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. It's a great resource to help build your personal brand. It helps to subconsciously get your name in front of people without being intrusive. Overall goal is to get more customers without constantly beating them down. I am all about building relationships and expand.
- Keeps your presence in the back of the end users mind month to month
- Non intrusive
- Easy on the eye
- Informative trending news
- Subject matter
- Build reviews
- Create referral partners
- Costs less
- Less junk mail
- More tools
- More help to make search engine optimization work in your favor
Read Michael Patrick Maloof's full review
Outboundengine is a great way to expand your social media presence and it is a great tool to get in front of prospective clients for the future. It's non intrusive and it makes your presence known.
May 04, 2016
I use OutboundEngine to help push my social media info out to my database as well as for email campaigns to my customers.
- OutboundEngine keeps me in front of my clients in a way that I don't have to think about it.
- They are consistent.
- The content that they provide is fresh and useable.
- The service they provide is not over the top in your face.
- I have not had the chance to experience the cons yet.
Read James Hoglen's full review
I was referred to Outbound Engine through a colleague of mine at a national sales conference. He told me that they took him to the next level. I am just starting out with them, but from the start, I saw results (now it is up to me to capitalize)!!!
Everyone that I have dealt with has been friendly, helpful and supportive. On one of my training calls, the young lady (I believe it was Renata Moran) helping me told me that she was new and was still learning. She told/joked me that the person I had worked with on the last call would be much better and faster being new, she was not as experienced as the others yet. To be honest, this was one of the best things I could have heard, and it spoke to the integrity of the company, and the people that they hire. She could have given the impression that she was a seasoned employee (she knew more than I did about what we were doing). Her honest approach left me with a great feeling. I will definitely recommend OutboundEngine to anyone that I think could benefit!!!
OutboundEngine Scorecard Summary
OutboundEngine says its product provides a hands-off way for independent professionals to market and grow their business. The product aims to provide small businesses with what big companies have achieved with marketing automation. The service aims to help users keep in touch with clients and prospects with professionally designed, branded campaigns. Benefits include: driving engagement, surfacing warm leads from current contacts and generating new referrals.
OutboundEngine Users Benefit from:
- Well crafted campaigns with delivery in mind
- Industry adjacent content that keeps users engaged over time
- Prescriptive performance metrics delivered via email
- Prospect generating forms with a clear call to action
Categories: Local Marketing
Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Required
More information is available on the vendor's website.
OutboundEngine Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
OutboundEngine Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|