- Great catch phrases.
- Offer a wide range of topics within the industry to peak the interest of the various end users, such as, home owner, investor, interior decorator and the like.
- Good tracking and notification system.
- Excellent customer service and follow-through.
- The dashboard is a bit confusing; offer video tutorials.
- Offer an app for the smartphones and other devices.
- Newsletters are well written and have very high quality appearance.
- Provide data on who is engaging with the emails so that I know who are good candidates to reach out to personally.
- Very easy onboard experience.
- Allow me to produce my own content using their template and send to my contact list on their system.
- Allow me to make small edits to the content before sending out.
- Accessible, easy and prompt
- Knowledgeable of the real estate business
- Produce relevent content for use by realtors
- Have great follow up on programs, etc.
- Keeps your presence in the back of the end users mind month to month
- Non intrusive
- Easy on the eye
- Informative trending news
- Subject matter
- Build reviews
- Create referral partners
- Costs less
- Less junk mail
- More tools
- More help to make search engine optimization work in your favor
- OutboundEngine keeps me in front of my clients in a way that I don't have to think about it.
- They are consistent.
- The content that they provide is fresh and useable.
- The service they provide is not over the top in your face.
- I have not had the chance to experience the cons yet.
OutboundEngine Scorecard Summary
OutboundEngine says its product provides a hands-off way for independent professionals to market and grow their business. The product aims to provide small businesses with what big companies have achieved with marketing automation. The service aims to help users keep in touch with clients and prospects with professionally designed, branded campaigns. Benefits include: driving engagement, surfacing warm leads from current contacts and generating new referrals.
OutboundEngine Users Benefit from:
Well crafted campaigns with delivery in mind
Industry adjacent content that keeps users engaged over time
Prescriptive performance metrics delivered via email
Prospect generating forms with a clear call to action
More information is available on the vendor's website.
OutboundEngine Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
OutboundEngine Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|