No reviews found
Outfunnel is the most boring* marketing tool on the planet.
*It aims to make it easy to create deep data connections between all your marketing tools and CRM (Copper, Pipedrive and HubSpot). It’s not very exciting, but it is useful to keep sales and marketing people working together and growing revenue.
Keep sales and marketing contacts in sync
- Connect a CRM and marketing tools to keep contact lists in sync 24/7.
- Set up a marketing campaigns and they will run automatically based on data changes in the CRM.
- Sync contacts from web forms and landing pages to a CRM automatically, along with custom fields.
Automatically share marketing data with sales
- All marketing engagement (email opens, form fills, etc.) gets recorded in the CRM, so sales can identify the hottest leads and sell smarter.
- Create new contacts and deals in the CRM based on marketing engagement activity, so sales won’t miss opportunities and can strike when the iron is hot.
Prioritize the hottest opportunities with Web tracking and Lead scoring
- See when leads visit a site, what they’re interested in and record the web visits in a CRM.
- Calculate lead scores based on email actions and web visits, record these in a CRM.
Simple email campaigns tool for marketing automation in sync with a CRM
- Send automated email campaigns to segments defined in a CRM.
- Automatically start and stop campaigns when leads move from stage to stage.
- Record all email engagement in a CRM.
- Supported: Pre-built connectors
- Supported: Connector modification
- Supported: Support for real-time and batch integration
- Supported: Monitoring console
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||73%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|