Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Content performance analytics (33)
Embedded CTAs (31)
Forms / Gated content (30)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Outgrow, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Common Examples of interactive content that you can build with Outgrow include:
Sales lift calculators
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Approval workflows
- Supported: Content collaboration
- Supported: Content hub
- Supported: Forms / Gated content
- Supported: Embedded CTAs
- Supported: Content promotion
- Supported: Content automation
- Supported: Audience profiling and targeting
- Supported: Closed-loop tracking and reporting
- Supported: Content performance analytics
- Supported: Campaign optimization dashboard
- Supported: Page-level engagement analytics
- Supported: Interactive Content Creation
- Supported: Integrate Outgrow leads with marketing automation tools
- Supported: Design Templates
- Supported: Premade question templates
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Supported Countries||Over 60 countries|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Malay, Arabic, Hebrew, Romanian|
- Beautiful templates you can use as a starting point for your quizzes and calculators.
- Easy to use the platform, no developer or coding needed to create amazing quizzes.
- Allows for complex branching logic chains based on how users answer questions.
- Offers multiple integrations with 3rd party email marketing software.
- Customer support is very responsive but not always helpful in solving your issues.
- The app sometimes crashes on me while using.
- While easy to use there is still a learning curve if you want to create more complex quizzes and calculators. More instructional videos would help.
- Easy to use without developers
- Can be very effective if the quiz is well done
- Their pricing model is well setup
- Templates require too much effort to change
- Slow to display
- Every feature you need is in the higher tier so it’s always more expensive than you expect
- Native Marketo integration
- Their support team is very willing to actually solve your problems
- Pay per feature can be a little exhausting.
- Ability to change button text color
- An easier way to determine what template you should use for the features you’re trying to get
- It engages potential customers.
- It's a sort of "pick your own adventure" which appeals to a lot of people.
- Outgrow has a number of different ways you can formulate the quiz, so there are different options to fit various styles you want to present to people.
- Some of the formulas, if you want to do more complicated quizzes, need their help. You can do simple quizzes easily. I wanted/needed something much more complicated. They did help me out for an additional fee - but it was reasonable.
- I would love to see more examples of how/why so I can emulate them. Or even a "duplicate" another quiz and use my own words.
- Fast creation of attractive online apps - quizzes, polls, calculators.
- Integrated lead capture features for effortless list building.
- Great tool for the segmentation of leads according to their choices.
- Direct integrations with more apps would be more than welcome.
Visitors love to go through questionnaires and quizzes as it takes literally no time, but they provide priceless information to our marketing team in the meantime. I recommend the app for any company that could benefit from newly qualified and segmented leads.
- Outgrow offers a full system. They have a great range of quiz types/calculators etc.
- Outgrow has great customer support. Support is available via chat and they are very helpful.
- Outgrow has a great range of templates to make the process of building your quiz even faster.
- The interface is very easy to navigate and easy to use.
- To be able to use all the features, the software is quite expensive.
- I'd like to see more features available on the first two pricing tiers.
- I think it would be better on lower tiers to have more features, but keep the view rate/participant rate lower. Otherwise, it is a bit hard to know the value of these features.
- Creates custom quizzes with great power and ease.
- Generates leads and integrates with other tools like Zapier.
- Provides customer service at a level rarely seen for tools like this.
- The software they use sometimes crashes the UI.
- Provide more functionality on the lower tiered plans.
- Integrate with FB Messenger or chatbots.
- Engaging formats to have users stay on the lead gen.
- A wide array of templates to show us possible viral quizzes and content to engage our audience.
- A wide array of CRM integration that allows us to create funnels to engage our audience.
- Because it is a newer company bugs occur with the platform at times. Issues resolved quickly.
- Difficult to create logical quiz answers. Possible more formulas or templates to help.
- Possibly workflows to use specific product features based on goals when creating calculators.
- Easy to use. The UX is super easy to understand and you can create a simple quiz in a matter of 10-15 mins.
- Ease of implementation. There are various ways the quizes can be integrated into a site - embedded into a page, a popup, as a lint to a full page or even embedded into and email.
- Email notifications to users and administrators are simple to configure
- Analytics could do with a bit of a polish. Bit more flexibility in the interface.
The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, their helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.
I'm looking forward to any updates that this software will have in the future to get even more value for my money.
- Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a drop-down menu, a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them.
- Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all the non-financial reasons to choose our company.
- Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy their response time.
- I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult.
- Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.
Less appropriate: The length of your calculation has to be in line with what the engagement people have with your product or service. We want to determine if a shared car is interesting, so we don't want 10+ questions. But if you're selling a house you can include more questions.
I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.
- The design of the quizzes is great. It looks professional without having to hire a designer or coder. Very easy to customize to your brand.
- The interactivity of the quizzes keeps the website visitor engaged.
- An outgrow quiz can be easily published on your site as an iframe or as a popup.
- At times I could use a quiz that performs advanced calculations for personal finance, but 99% of the time the current calculations are sufficient.
- A WordPress plugin that publishes an Outgrow quiz as a page on a website would be great.
- Can be pricey if you go all-in on the highest level plan, however, the team there does work with you for a customized solution within your budget.
- Ease of use
- Speed and accessibility
- Clean design
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Lots of useful integrations with other tools
- Excellent customer service
- Great templates to get started quickly and give inspiration
- Would like to see maybe some more integrations on the horizon
- Would LOVE to see the ability to natively launch a quiz in a modal popup without 3rd party tools
- Outgrow is very responsive when it comes to technical support and questions. They have many ways to get in touch with them so it's really easy to have any issues or problems solved quickly.
- The quizzes and calculators are highly customizable and brand-able so they look like they belong on the website when embedded. This is great when compared with other quiz creators I've tried in the past.
- It's really easy to use and set up. Very intuitive. They have a great guide to help you along the way as well.
- The price is nice too. There are many options for different price points and it's comparable to competitors.
- I wish there was an option in the "share to social" to share to Pinterest. I have pin it buttons on my website but it would be nice if it were included with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and one that I don't know (wk?).
- I think outcomes should come before questions in build. But this is probably just personal preference.
- I want to be able to prioritize outcomes. Outgrow was really helpful with guiding me through a work around for this so it's actually not a con anymore.
- Polls are amazing, easy to use and can be customized.
- Calculators are powerful and you can do anything Excel can do for formulas.
- Embed your quiz, poll or survey into your website makes content promotion a breeze.
- Pricing is quite expensive
- Stop putting your logo on everything making us go remove it. No one needs that after we purchased your product!
- Easy to setup and use. Great user interface
- It provides real-time results as the user enters their data
- It's a lead generating machine
- More graphics for the front end
Outgrow is easy (yet flexible enough) to build a stunning calculator for interactive interfaces without any coding skills. Their service is really reactive and helpful. Their tool is not cheap but it really worth it.
- WYSIWYG interface
- Really good looking result
- Flexible, do not require coding skills
- I would have appreciated a cheaper tier for the beginning of my use.
- Responsive client services.
- Quality visuals.
- Good selection of quiz templates.
- If you're doing more in-depth quizzes it can be a challenge to map them out.
- You definitely need help with some of the quiz options if you have [not]created one before.
I don't see an area where it could not be used!
- We use it to build profiles and make product recommendations that link right to shopify.
- The zapier integrations are seamless.
- The Outgrow support is extremely good. Quick response times and very knowledgeable via on site "chat".
- Easy to create professional questionnaires.
- Customer service is fast, helpful, and friendly.
- Lots of options to customize the quiz to meet your needs.
- A couple of the quiz settings took a little getting used to. I had to reach out to customer support, even though I can typically figure things out on my own. But they were so helpful that it wasn't a problem.
- Interactive calculators.
- Templated quizzes.
- Customer Support
- Would like more templated examples.
Great system and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to increase leads, lead engagement to give a higher possibility of closing the deals. :)
- Easy to use
- Great support
- Infinite number of possibilities
- Ability to add videos
Great for people wanting to show B2B the actual financial impact your product or services is going to provide.
- Good user experience: the software is really easy to use
- Excellent customer service: you'll always get answers very quickly on the chat
- Nice design!
- Maybe the clarity of the prices could be improved a little bit ;)
- Provide more examples and icons in the setting of the quizz
You can share advice and links to give the right message to the right person and really bring value to your respondent
- Design and layout
- Codeless algorithms
- Customized Call-To-Actions based on user input
- Not many layout options
- Easy to create calculators that align with our branding
- Easy to embed into our own website so we aren't sending to outgrow but our own website.
- One hitch. I would love to be able to put the email at the end of the calculator then have it on front end.
- Support with complex calculations -- they've done a lot of the hard work of implementing some complex formulas.
- I think it's a nice looking product -- looks good embedded on a webpage or standalone
- I'd like there to be a bit more different appearance options of the calculators but they are working on this.