Outreach

A sales person's best friend!

March 15, 2022

Outreach Review

November 01, 2021

One stop shop Tool

June 29, 2021

Helps us make more sales!

May 19, 2021

Great for messaging visibility

April 29, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Outreach, and make your voice heard!

What is Outreach?

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.outreach.io/pricing

9 people want pricing too

What is Mixmax?

Mixmax, the sales engagement platform for businesses using Gmail, helps revenue teams accelerate revenue at every stage of the customer journey. This product amplifies AEs, CSMs, and anyone in a customer-facing role, not just the SDRs. By automating repetitive tasks and organizing their daily…

What is Reply?

Reply is an AI-powered sales engagement platform that automates multichannel touchpoints with leads and customers throughout the sales process. From email search on LinkedIn to meetings booked right on the platform - the vendor states Reply saves up to 40% of SDR and Sales teams time to focus on …

What is Outreach?

Outreach is a sales intelligence and engagement platform provider that helps companies increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. Outreach states they are on the only solution provider to integrate sales engagement, conversation intelligence, and revenue intelligence into one platform. The vendor states their sales engagement and intelligence platform has more than 5,000 companies such as Adobe, Tableau, Okta, Splunk, DocuSign, and SAP, who depend on Outreach's enterprise-scale, customer adoption, and AI-powered innovation. Outreach is a privately held company based in Seattle, Washington.

Outreach Screenshots

Help reps engage buyers with personalized interactions throughout their buying journey. Orchestrate all key sales activities — like emails, phone calls, social media touches — utilizing proven playbooks & messaging.Outreach Kaia - AI-powered virtual assistant that joins live meetings, captures real-time transcription, and delivers on-demand confidence with competitive and product details in the moment.Outreach Commit delivers real-time pipeline analysis and buyer engagement signals to bring science to the art of forecasting, enabling revenue leaders to go from guessing the future to changing it with recommended actions.Outreach Everywhere - The power of Outreach everywhere you work, including Gmail and Salesforce.com.Outreach Success Plans provide complete visibility into your team’s deals at both a granular and big-picture level.Reporting - Improve results with actionable insights. Know the times, channels and sequences that reach prospects best.

Outreach Videos

Outreach Sales Execution Platform Demo

Watch Platform Demo - Deliver efficient, predictable growth with Outreach. Outreach is the first and only engagement and intelligence platform that helps sales teams manage workflows, gain actionable insights, and navigate the increasingly complex buying process — all in real-time — to beat your sales goals.

Watch Outreach Kaia Demo - Guide sellers to success with real-time intelligence

Watch Outreach Commit Demo - Infuse science into the art of sales forecasting

Watch Outreach Overview - Help reps engage buyers with personalized interactions throughout their buying journey. Orchestrate all key sales activities — like emails, phone calls, social media touches — utilizing proven playbooks & messaging.

Watch Unleash Virtual Summit - CEO Keynote - Fall 2021

Outreach Downloadables

Outreach Integrations

Outreach Competitors

Outreach Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is Outreach's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Outreach?

The most common users of Outreach are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

For the sales team, we use it for setting cadence email sequences to not only track emails being sent but having that flow that sends different messages after the initial one, based on the recipient's actions. So whether it was open and not responded or not opened, etc. Those actions would trigger what the follow up message would be.
  • Tracks open rate
  • Sends follow up emails based on if the email was opened or not
  • Analytics
  • I would like more reporting
For a sales person, it works great in making my job easier when it comes to tracking and following up. When I am doing cold "calling" emails, I can send out 50 in a day if not more. What's great with Outreach is that it can do automatic following up based on the time duration I give (4 days, 1 week, 1 month, etc.) to send a follow up email and if the email was opened, it would get one email, if it wasn't a different email would be sent.
Wills Coleman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is one of the top choices you can pick for an enablement tool for your team. I used Outreach back for a few years at my previous company. Outreach if anything replaced two tools for us (tout app and connectleader). I had very high expectations of the tool coming in from my colleagues who had used it before but I was blown away by how simple and easy the tool was to use for a first-timer. Things are very simple when it comes to making an ideal sequence but still include personal tailoring to the people you'll be reaching. Outreach is fantastic at integrating with Sales Navigator and calling during sequences. This makes it much more simple in terms of reaching out in different avenues but while saving your reps time to where they can focus on running more demos, while they automate most of their prospecting and stay organizing. Our organization actually saw a massive increase in the pipeline after we implemented outreach. I found it made my job as an Account Executive much easier. Not only was it a tool I could prospect with but it was very easy to insert my follow-ups inside the tools and have desktop reminders to have me follow up with my contacts. Outreach even has a terrific calendar integration inside its variables that give you the ability to link your calendar making it even easier for people to schedule meetings on your calendar instead of going back in forth trying to find a time. My few critics of the tool are I wish the analytics feature would run fast and be easier to use to check our statics and how I am performing for the team. Usually, when I clock on to this tool it takes a couple of minutes to load which is frustrating because the rest of the tool works at lightning speed.
  • Easy to build sequences.
  • Great integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and their phone dialer.
  • Calendar sync.
  • Comparing statics between subject lines and sequences.
  • Increase speed on analytics reporting.
  • Enable automatically skipping steps on sequences that have been bottlenecked at their manual step.
Fantastic for building a sales pipeline and saving your reps time in their day-to-day.
Katebah Al-Olefi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is an amazing tool for all sales teams, no matter the industry. As a self-described power user, I utilize all of Outreach's features as much as I can, from templates to sequences to phone calls to notes to snippets. They continually improve their offerings as work dynamically with Salesforce with ease. From SDR to AE to sales managers, Outreach is a tool that helps bring in more meetings and overall more deals for every user! I cannot say enough great things about Outreach and how they have carefully thought out every feature that sales teams need.
  • Sequences for specific campaigns
  • Templates for any replies that you find yourself giving over and over again
  • Meeting times and automation so you can close more deals
  • Snippets to include bite-size value props for any reply
  • Outreach recording Kaia tool can be improved
  • Overall more examples in place for fresh sequences
  • Undo send button is greatly needed!
SDRs who are outbounding accounts can really benefit from the sequences and how they have multiple steps. These include but are not limited to Linkedin messaging, calls, manual emails, and automated emails. It is key for SDRs and AEs to utilize all features, as they can test out messaging and keep track of all accounts they are going after.
I have not had to interact with the support team at Outreach, as I have not run into any issues.
Sam Hegge | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is significantly better than most of the other tools I've used for automating email outreach. I highly recommend it if you are looking to scale up your personalized email outreach. The Salesforce+Zoom integrations could be improved, but it's the best solution in my opinion. We have a team that creates the content and a team that purely executes contact loading at scale. Outreach makes it easy to have access rights to specific needs. Customization is made simple with macros and contact fields. I'd love to see the next level of this where they recommend additional language that converts better than others. We A/B test our campaigns and look for higher converting threads.
  • Customizable content variables.
  • Easy to import contact data and connect with other platforms.
  • Monitoring and Analyzing results of campaigns.
  • It would be great if they had the contact data/lead data in Outreach.
  • Would love to see a recommendation engine for new content/language that converts.
  • Recommendations on Geographic language variables that work better in certain cities/states.
  • If an email bounces, recommend the correct email.
Great for email outreach and managing a team of sales development reps. Easy to monitor activity levels, responses, and effectiveness. Great customization with macros. Force multiplier.
November 01, 2021

Outreach Review

Outreach is used by our sales team and is being used every day. Being able to generate sequences and quickly add prospects to them via SFDC or Gmail makes my life so much easier. We've tried out similar tools but Outreach always seems to win out.
  • Easy to make sequences
  • Sequencing bulk contacts
  • Learnability
  • Can be flooded with too many sequences
  • Auto emails are often reported as spam
Outreach is great for quickly adding prospects to a sequence and you can email a ton of people at once. Also, being able to track opens and link clicks is something I follow everyday.
I give it a 7 only because I have never had to deal with support so I am not sure...
We adopted Outreach in our enterprise sales organization when the pandemic forced everybody to become an "inside" sales team. I was experienced with Salesloft and this was an exciting opportunity to implement their leading competitor, Outreach.io.
  • CRM Integrations
  • Integration with Outlook
  • Strong user experience
  • Sequence (cadence) editing
  • Team reporting
I've implemented both Outreach and Salesloft. They are very similar tools, and my conclusion is that Outreach beats Salesloft in many areas, while being behind in a few. The Outreach user interface and Outlook integrations are best in class. In fact, the Outlook integration may be the #1 reason to choose Outreach. It's seamless, and allows you to perform many tasks directly from Outlook without having to engage with the Outreach app.

It is the administrative functions where Outreach is a little behind. The CRM integrations are great. No complaints there. But creating cadences (sequences) is a particular chore. Copying and changing the order of steps is a much more painful process than with Salesloft. Also the out-of-the-box reporting and analytics functions are average at best.

However, for the main audience -- the sales users -- Salesloft is a great sales automation tool, and probably the one I'd recommend first.
  • Online training
Always responsive, even just when sending a generic email to 'support@'.
Connor Sullivan | TrustRadius Reviewer
The BDRs all use it to email and dial our products. It makes us efficient at our jobs. The notes section allows us to have everything organized in one place so we can be organized and efficient. The business problem it fixes is it takes too long to be organized.
  • Customizable sequences allow for different ways to prospect
  • The drop down menus allow for quick input
  • Calls are easy to make
  • The sidebar changes when I don't want it to
  • The notes should transfer back to Salesforce
BDRs that have high call and email quotas. Not as appropriate for AEs that are not cold calling. Anyone who is calling mass amounts of people should use Outreach. The templates are great for less experienced sales teams that need guidance and expertise when it comes to writing good emails.
Christian Banach | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is the sales development platform our organization uses for the outsourced outbound lead generation services we provide our clients. We use it to schedule/send cold emails, place and record cold calls, manage tasks, CRM, and for insights to optimize campaigns.
  • Outbound sales task flow management
  • Cold email personalization at scale
  • Streamlining sales processes
  • Email warm up services
  • Team collaboration
Outreach is a tremendous tool to keep sales reps organized and on task. It makes the process of outbound sales as frictionless as possible so reps spend more time selling and less time on admin tasks. Whether you have a large sales team or even one rep, Outreach is a valuable tool to maximize productivity.
Overall I am pleased, but there are times I wish they were even more responsive since time is money in sales.
June 29, 2021

One stop shop Tool

Outreach is used by the sales team and some members of CS. It is an extremely helpful tool for prospecting, staying organized, checking opportunities, outbounding, researching accounts, and hitting quota. Outreach is our go to for prospecting accounts and making dials. It also allows you to A/B test sequences and create lists of tasks that you have to complete during your week - all organized in handy drop down menus. It is really streamlined and easy to use, easy on the eyes, and doesn't overload the RAM of your computer. Also, there are extensions you can add to your internet browser to integrate Outreach into Gmail, Zoominfo, etc.
  • Phone Calls
  • Color use
  • UI
  • Prospect / Account details
  • In - app research
Outreach is incredible for sales and CS. It really makes it easy to keep track of your progress and processes with accounts, view history of communications, (literally) outreach to them via email and phone, bulk email, take call notes, record calls. You can purchase a phone number and I've never had an issue with the VOIP. Call quality is great and I love being able to see when people open up emails, read emails, click links etc. It makes following up after webinars really easy and methodical.
The Outreach team is always there to help, they are intelligent and well knowledgeable. I personally have not had to contact support but our sales op analyst communicates with them regularly and they are keen to add specific company features that we need. They make it easy for you to submit requests and the help would be rated 5 stars. If there is something outreach is missing that you would want, they can make it happen for you.
We use it to integrate our Gmail and Salesforce as well as a calling system.
  • Great call connectivity.
  • Detailed reports on email and calls.
  • Keeps you organized in Salesforce to know what merchants you are communicating with through email as well as their responses!
  • Sometimes there are connection issues.
  • More robust reports if possible.
  • Greater insight into areas of call or email outreach improvement.
Outreach is great in terms of transactional calls and detailed reporting with large scale calls, however, for a more refined touch other platforms such as Zoom provide that face to face interaction for meetings that are sometimes required for a multi location- high value client. When you make those calls in Zoom however, they do not carry over to be tracked in Outreach. Therefore, if your working in a metrics based environment, where every call and and minutes can be synced to Salesforce reports, this capability to link Zoom and record talk time back to Salesforce would be a welcome addition!
Never needed to use, so I guess that's a good thing.
Outreach is being used to follow up with inbound sales and to do cold outreach to outbound sales. They help automate our outreach, stay organized, see where each prospect is alongside the sales pipeline, and manage all our sales reps in one place. It is used by our sales department.
  • Automated sales flow emails
  • Organization of contacts and propsects
  • Prospect to sales management all in one place
  • There are some features that require an upcharge
  • I wish the Chrome extension and gmail integration worked better
  • I would have liked a better onboarding program
I would highly recommend outreach for anyone that is looking to organize their outbound sales. Sales is a numbers game and require an extreme amount of organization to save time and to be the most effective. Outreach allows this to happen effortlessly. Outreach has helped grow our sales and help our team stay efficient. Our team loves Outreach.
The overall support of Outreach has been great. Whenever I have a problem, they were quick to fix it and typically respond within one business day. I don't typically have many requests for support because a lot of my questions can be answered through their knowledge panel. They have been fantastic to work with overall.
Outreach is currently used by our Marketing Team, specifically by our Sales Development Reps. They use it primarily for prospecting new contacts, re-engaging stale or nurtured contacts, and tracking the efficacy of specific messaging across a variety of variables. It allows us visibility into the day-to-day SDR functions, as well as creates a way for the team to ensure cohesive messaging across the team through the creation of specific sequences that address specific problems/titles/business functions/etc.
  • Visibility into messaging efficacy - we can clearly see bounce rates, reply rates, etc with this tool
  • Consistent messaging - the team is able to craft specific sequence messages that is used across the team, ensuring that our communications stay on-brand and highlight agreed-upon points for the message receiver.
  • Integration with Salesforce - whether through a trigger or direct updates, specific actions in Outreach are synced seamlessly with our CRM, allowing us to continue to use Salesforce as our source of truth for cross-functional performance metrics.
  • Triggers can be a little tricky to figure out - some limitations are not intuitive
  • User management through Salesforce feature - our process is to Freeze Salesforce accounts before deactivating them to ensure account/opportunity/contact migrations have fully taken place; Outreach will only remove licenses from deactivated users, which could be frustrating if we were already at our license cap and needed to add more users in that interim.
Outreach is well-suited for first-touch prospecting efforts as well as nurture campaigns, which is what our team currently uses the software for. It provides great messaging and process control through the creation of sequences, which helps ensure that marketing's messaging is received by the prospect. It might be less suited for touchpoints further downstream in the sales cycle, when there is a greater need for customization and personalization related to that prospect's interactions, place is the sales funnel, etc.
The overall support for Outreach has been great. I've had simple questions ("Where can I find X?") answered very quickly and professionally via their chat function, and more complex questions ("Why isn't my trigger working as intended?") that have needed a ticket created were quickly updated and included follow up to ensure their solution worked.
Keith Dauper | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's a sales automation tool for our very limited sales staff. Our producers also have to generate all their own top of funnel. We use it to do more outreach with less users. It's only used by our sales department. It also allows our marketing department to have oversight on content and takes thinking out of top of funnel prospecting, leading to more action.
  • Sequence execution.
  • Plugins with other sales tools.
  • Very user friendly.
  • Getting a prospect out of a sequence proved challenging at times.
  • More social media plug ins would be nice.
  • Also having data field lookup integration would prove very beneficial.
If you have a lean and/or junior sales staff; outreach is a great tool. Takes a while to get all the sequences built out but once you do it's a very seamless process. Also overlays with an auto dialer if an organization is using one of those. If your direct sales team isn't focused on top of funnel, it's overkill.
This was a struggle, remembering back. They were unable to get on the phone with us and it took days to respond to tickets. Not a pleasurable experience. Although it could have been based on our size of account - sub 10 users.
My Sales team uses Outreach to organize our Sales process. With so many contacts to prospect, Outreach helps me stay on top of my outbounding so I can get the necessary "touches" on my prospects in order to stay in front of them. It also helps for transparency - I know that all my activity being logged will keep me and my colleagues that work on my accounts aligned at all times.
  • Organization - I know when to make calls/emails/LinkedIn connections without having to overthink anything.
  • Alignment - the colleagues I work with on my accounts can keep tabs on my activity so there is no redundancy or overcommunication.
  • Ease of use - all my contacts are in one place, and sending automated emails I have built in my sequences give me so much time back in my day.
  • The window that pops up on the right hand side when I go to send an email is too small. I would like to expand it but it can only increase in size so much.
  • At times, my Outreach phone has trouble connecting to my work phone. I don't know if it is a problem on my end, but the connection is a few seconds delayed which creates some confusion.
Outreach is well suited for large sales teams. It helps me stay organized, saves me time with the sequences I have built out, and for that reason I can't imagine doing my job without it. I love that my team can see who I'm reaching out to so we are all aligned. I cannot imagine a use case outside of this to be honest.
I have only spoken to Outreach support once when I had trouble with logging my calls. I spoke with 2 different representatives, each of whom were extremely timely in their responses, and were overwhelmingly helpful. In a matter of a day or so, the issues was troubleshooted and resolved. It was a breath of fresh air working with such great support.
Outreach is used to reach out to prospects and customers to provide information about our product as well as new training topics, webinars, educational information, and other important information. I use it to keep track of my prospecting calls and email activity. I use it also to create one-off templates with important information.
  • Organizes call and email activity.
  • Enables you to reach a large audience with important messages.
  • Tracks prospect engagement.
  • An easier way to import prospects
  • An easier way to integrate into Salesforce
  • More visibility in Salesforce
Outreach is well-suited for organizations that are targeting large audiences of prospects with important information. Outreach would work well for organizations with high call and email activity as it is easy to keep track of both in the dashboard and sequences. Outreach would also be great for small organizations that wanted to market to a large target audience.
The support for Outreach has been good. I do not come across a lot of issues in my daily use of Outreach that requires me to reach out to support so I assume that support is continually improving and reducing the areas where support may be required. It is a very error-prone tool.
It is being used by the Sales Development team to optimize our sales process. We use it to reach more prospects and create timely email and call sequences that allow you to target prospects at the best times. It shows you who is interacting with your emails, opening and clicking links as well.
  • Easy to learn.
  • Will increase your daily outreach.
  • Optimizing when to reach new prospects.
  • Sometimes you get logged out for no reason.
  • Limited customization, especially with emails.
  • Outreach everywhere has many issues.
It is well suited for any SDRs who handle a large number of accounts at one time. It allows you to see how far along each prospect is in each sequence. So if you have a lot of accounts that are far along in a sequence, you'll know they are less responsive.
I do not communicate with Outreach support directly, but colleagues that do have said their Support system was satisfactory
Our BDRs, Account Executives and CSMs use Outreach to manage their sequences and interactions with their prospects and customers to ensure a personable and consistent messaging to see our product effectively. It also tracks in SFDC and so it makes management easier to be able to keep metrics on who is performing and getting responses and meetings booked most efficiently.
  • Sequence tracking
  • Email/Inbox integration
  • Salesforce integration
  • Workflow functionality.
  • Ease of use to learn backend.
Outreach is not intuitive to support/administer. It takes a bit of time to understand how to integrate and map the fields over. And there's automation (workflows) that takes a little while to understand. It is probably best suited to manage the sequence and routine tasks but not for automation of lead life cycle updates—those should be triggered by your marketing automation tool or Salesforce.
Support and our CSM has been our partner through our growing pains. They are only an email away and their support online has been really easy to find. They want to see us grow so we have touchpoints monthly to address any issues we have.
April 13, 2021

Outreach for the WIN!

Tanner Shaffer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Both of our Sales & BDR teams use Outreach every single day. We have optimized Outreach with Dialpad as the voice component to increase productivity on outbound calls, logging activity, and syncing back to Salesforce for Management visibility. Outreach is able to keep all agents more organized, informed, and able to exceed their weekly sales activity.
  • Easy sequencing leading to more self-sourced leads
  • Easily syncs information and call activity back to Salesforce for manager visibility
  • Ability to import leads on a daily basis within active sequences to continue to improve upon outbound numbers
  • Creative idea: Much like some vendors have a mini-dialer within Salesforce, it would be interesting to see how Outreach could do something similar to keep everything within one window instead of multiple open tabs
I have tried many outbounding solutions over the last few years such as SalesLoft, Hubspot, Pardot and Outreach. I prefer Outreach over all of them today and love that both our BDR and Sales teams continue to use it daily. We find more alignment between the BDRs and AEs and the ability to share great working sequences that are getting more open rates or response rates leading to better productivity and visibility.
Never had to send up an IT ticket. Any questions or ideas we have, we are able to reach out to our CSM and get a quick response on how to perform the new function or workflow. A++
Jordan Harnum | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is used by our SDRs to build sequences, send emails, and make calls to prospects. It is only used by our sales department, I believe. Outreach automates a lot of our sales activities. Without it or a similar tool, we would be manually sending each email and manually dialing each phone call. The way they have sequences set up makes it easy to get everything done all in one app.
  • Sequences--easy to create (time consuming, though)
  • Snippets and templates are easy to create and use
  • Dialing through outreach is quick and easy
  • Tasks are organized in a way that makes them easy to stay on top of
  • There could be a better way to filter out irrelevant prospects that end up in there
  • I would like better notifications to prevent too many emails from going out at the same time
  • A better way to handle failed email sends--better notifications and suggestions on how to fix
Outreach is very well suited for an outbound sales team that needs a tool to automate and organize their activity. It becomes a hub for all things SDR and is an outbound source of truth.

Outreach is less suited for marketing teams wanting to do mass email touches. It is more geared toward smaller batches and more personalization.
I haven't had to use Outreach support before but I havent heard anything bad about it so far.
We use Outreach for automated nurture campaigns on the marketing side of the house, and on the sales side we use it for all of our prospecting activities. Sequencing, managing leads, and setting demos is all done in Outreach. We try to make it so reps don't have to leave the platform.
  • Great features--there is almost anything you could want with Outreach
  • Triggers--the automation component is great
  • Custom fields; there is a limit on the number of custom fields that can be used.
  • Prospect detail layout; the details of a prospect are difficult to see and could use a UI upgrade.
  • Data validation; this is a great feature, but NULL isn't allowed which hinders some processes.
Outreach is great for BDR teams. If a large part of your business involves outbound prospecting, then Outreach is the way to go. If you want a full scale layer 2 for Salesforce, then I would look somewhere else. Outreach is lacking on the opportunity side of things.
Fast support from their support email. They do monthly syncs with us as well to answer questions and help us discover new features.
Outreach is used by the sales department, everything from SDRs to sales executives. We use it for client outreach, responding to leads, and general prospecting activities. It is most heavily utilized by the sales development team.
  • Scheduled customer outreach cadences.
  • Integrates well with Salesforce.
  • Easy to log activities.
  • Solid metric tracking.
  • Focus on quantity over quality.
  • Best for sales development and not strategic use case.
It’s great for outreach to multiple contacts and casting a wide net. It keeps you organized when your prospect list is huge, but isn’t the best if you are strategically focused on just a few accounts or prospects. It is easy to use and fits BDR or SDR teams perfectly and is a natural part of their daily work flow.
Haven’t needed to use at all.
Ron Toth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach has been great for the company I last worked for. The SDR and AE team both used Outreach to help work our pipeline. The SDR's were able to manage a larger list of leads with the sequences they were able to set up. This led to leads being converted to Opps quicker. For the AE's this also helped as we were able to use the sequences to work the non-committed Opps while we were able to spend more time working the engaged ones.
  • As an AE I loved the ability to make a call in Outreach and then have a few options for next step pop up that I can easily click on. This will generate a task for me or Outreach to to complete at some later date. This is better than me having to come up with my own next step.
  • For the SDR's- this is like giving them steroids. Outreach gives them automation for some leads which gives them more time to focus on the engaged ones.
  • As an AE I love setting up sequences but also love how the system knows when to stop them when a prospect calls or emails back. This helps the AEs and SDRs immensely.
  • The only negative(That I've been told they know and are working on) is the reporting for the SDR team. As they used Outreach the most seeing data is more important. Some information that would have helped the SDR team out was missing or incomplete. As I said above Outreach has said they planned on updating them.
Using Outreach or similar software is like using a smartphone for the first time. It's impossible to go back to the older ways. AE's could maybe get by without it but the SDR team - if they aren't using software to manage their leads, a system like Outreach is needed. I would say any SDR team is incomplete without a software like Outreach.
The team at Outreach was amazing. I will admit much much better than the team at SalesLoft. Software vs Software its a close tie. Support goes to Outreach hands down.
April 14, 2020

Out of the PARK

It is an incredibly useful and intuitive tool. It has created across the business transparency for all levels of management and streamlined an entire sales process. Without it we would be lost and in a manual environment.
  • Streamline.
  • Transparency.
  • Information organization.
  • Fewer glitches.
  • Data backloading.
For building out a sales team and for creating a process for an already built growing team. Less appropriate for a non sales team and a team with few people.
Outreach is being used by our entire sales organization to manage tasks and track prospect engagement. It helps our reps to be efficient with their time, manage strategic outreach efforts, and have the context they need when reaching out to the many people we engage with on a day to day basis.
  • Outreach is extremely customizable to fit to any strategic emailing/calling campaign
  • Outreach has a quick and reliable sync with Salesforce
  • Outreach makes it easy to make 100 calls and 100 emails daily
  • Sometimes Outreach settings can be too complex to really know what's happening behind the scenes
  • The sync with Salesforce takes some engineering and thus is slow to change when the reps find a mapping issue
  • Outreach prospect profiles can sometimes be a little "noisy" with information
If there is any kind of outbound sales team, Outreach is vital. It's adept at managing thousands of contacts and bringing a relationship history with each one. Customer Success teams benefit greatly from knowing the history of engagement with prospects as well. If you're strictly B2C, Outreach may not be fully necessary.
March 19, 2020

Happy Outreach User

Outreach is heavily used across sales as a way to communicate with our clients. We can get all the information we need through bulk sequencing which saves time and energy and allows us to reach more people at a time than normal emailing or prospecting does. I think it is necessary to have.
  • Communicate with clients
  • Saves time
  • Organized
  • Add attachments
If you have a new product release and need to reach all your clients in one clean sweep, use Outreach! Also if you need templates for your outreach effort it is really easy and straight forward as a template or sequence in the tool. This can also be shared with everyone in your company to use.