Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (46)
Platform Security (45)
Visual Modeling (46)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OutSystems, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Visual development environment, extensible with your custom code
- Supported: Integrate any existing system and database
- Supported: Deploy to any device
- Supported: No technology lock-in
- Supported: Model complex offline behavior
- Supported: Integrate native device capabilities (GPS, barcode, etc.)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Web-based, Android, iPhone-iPad, Windows Phone, Mobile Web App|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
- Job opportunities
- Return on investment
- Development times are reduced almost 5 times.
- Allow us to create 3 new mobile applications from scratch fast and better that were not possible before using different multiplatform application generators.
- The applications can be easily maintain for different people reducing the knowledge transfer required in other programming languages
- Very quickly allowed to start monitoring processes
- Develop while we think in the final model
- Start to deliver quick wins even before the full implementation is made
- It's possible to implement a solution without paying attention to best practices, for instance when independent applications rely on others without a service layer (and API Manager) in between. It's hard to change that later. And even then, development saved a lot of time.
- Complex business processes were "suddenly" easy to implement, which would have required months of development before we used OutSystems. Again, time saved.
- Inexperienced, new or external developers can immediately start developing, learning along the way.
- Great UX saves the user time (direct costs) and frustations (indirect costs)
- Business value gets met early on and promotes further adoption and helps cost reductions in general
- Quickly solving problems
- Agility in making decisions
- Quickness in programming
- Being a faster solution, it turns out to be cheaper. This is because when we want something in the fast market, we get it.
- We managed to double our revenue and approximately maintain our number of employees.
- We've seen a positive impact, as we were able to handle our barges faster. This means the jetties are available earlier, and actually we can handle more barges a day,
- The split of systems that departments are working in. Partially, they work in OutSystems and for another part in SAP.
- Development teams are easy to maintain and work with.
- Because OutSystems can deliver solutions faster, you can quickly get a return on your investment. With OutSystems we are able to get applications with excellent UI and UX, which makes it possible to capture the customer. When it comes to internal applications within organizations, we can build applications that easily meet what the customer is looking for, making it easier for them and their users. This can only bring happiness to those looking for OutSystems, as well as ROI.
- It has allowed us to build much-needed applications in record time and budget.
- Happy customers with quick releases
- The way a developer uses it, you can make whatever you want without following principles.
- We're currently in the research of TCO (licenses, development costs).
- ROI is also based on business cases. We see we can deliver faster and with more flexibility.
- It is an investment, but by delivering faster and more accurately, you get more value sooner.
- As we just started to do so much user research it costs more money to use OutSystems because we use it for user research
- As we can change our prototype within a small amount of time we got in a pretty short time a really great looking user interface
- We increased our turnover
- We optimized a lot of business processes
- We are more lean
- I don't know the exact numbers but probably at least half the price of developing native apps.
- Half the time or even faster.
- New opportunities regarding process automation and efficiency savings.
- Solid alternative for expensive off-the-shelf solutions where limited functionality is used.
- Technology making our company attractive for tech talent.
- We couldn't have done the quantity of what we've done without it!
- Positive impact - Easier processes for our clients.
- Negative impact - Expectations from employees. Development was not fast enough.
- Quick development, great impact.
- Quick learning, great impact.
- Has sped up development times.
- Development speed has had a significant improvement.
- The image of IT within our business has improved significantly.
- We're putting in less time and effort to get better results.