Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (46)
Platform Security (45)
Visual Modeling (46)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of OutSystems, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Visual development environment, extensible with your custom code
- Supported: Integrate any existing system and database
- Supported: Deploy to any device
- Supported: No technology lock-in
- Supported: Model complex offline behavior
- Supported: Integrate native device capabilities (GPS, barcode, etc.)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Web-based, Android, iPhone-iPad, Windows Phone, Mobile Web App|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
With OutSystems driving innovation to bring disrupting and enabling cost reductions and increase user engagement by more and better UX applications.
The event manager we built in OutSystems was a big success, as we could extend the SAP functionality but also improved the process tremendously.
On other terminals, SAP is not used, but Navision. Our goal is to have our external web sides integrated with SAP in Navision. At this moment it's a big challenge.
At the moment, we use it for our drivers, for maintenance repairs, and for a select group of our customers. We have at the moment a fully functioning OutSystems applications within our company.
The following processes are managed within this system:
- Ecommerce / Mobile app
- Price calculation (sales and purchase)
- Driving innovation, building applications and services to address our customer's needs
- Integration of internal applications
- ERP modernization
- Operational efficiency and process automation/improvement
- Custom applications which replace off-the-shelf solutions with are not extensively used (reduce licensing costs)