October 03, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Christopher Fowers's full review
Pros and Cons
- Developing end user interfaces with ease and speed with a modern look and feel.
- First class low code development to reduce time to market with visual programming
- Their technical support team is fast and responsive. We've yet to have any issues they could not resolve.
- Currently there are few identity providers supported natively and out of the box however through the use of "Forge" plugins there are ways around this limitation.
- The testing frameworks used by Outsystems are not fully backed by Outsystems. If they are going to champion this they should consider giving it full backing as they do with other community driven projects.
- Documentation on how to implement CI/CD is rather sparse without requesting it directly from a customer service rep.