June 14, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Ben Lachman's full review
Pros and Cons
- Super easy to implement SDKs across supported platforms that support modern interface paradigms.
- Real team members that provide backend support for merchant issues. We had issues addressed quickly and taken seriously whenever we needed anything.
- Help with navigating VAT transparently. We never worried that we were messing up in this complicated area of international sales.
- Great first line customer support reduces the need for an extensive customer support organization on our end. They dealt with all purchase related issues as well as lightweight technical issues (e.g pointing users to FAQs, update links, etc.).
- Analytics could support more flexible analysis of reported data and better custom events.
- More customization of the drop in purchase UI on the web without the need for a full custom site integration.
- Sometimes communication from their front line support staff has gone to the wrong address.