Spanish company Panda Security offers Panda Security for Desktops, an endpoint security and antivirus software.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3e/8D/SP53EVBN5LIU.jpegPowerful antivirus, ideal for the protection of business information.Panda Security is used to provide protection to our desktops as we work with large amounts of data and business information every day. Implementing this great software in our company has been extremely useful because it keeps the equipment out of harm's way. This includes protection from identity theft, malicious sites, and contaminated files, among others.,It is available for all computers, from laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. It provides protection in real time to stop or avoid any virus, malware, or even hackers; it will detect them immediately. Provides protection against cyber attacks and any other new threat. Support team is extremely effective. It is ideal for the business level as for the protection of the home. It is lightweight and easy to download, it only takes a few minutes to finalize your download.,I would like it to provide more variety of plans so that the user has more flexibility when choosing the features according to their needs. The configuration should be a bit simpler so that in order to be in shape, any person can have access to it regardless of whether or not they has knowledge about it. Their annual prices are somewhat high, so it can be a software that is not very easy to obtain or maybe not for a long time of use due to its high costs.,9,Our business information is kept more secure and our employees can work without fear of being hacked. The data of our customers is very safe because, when working with this antivirus in real time, the cyber attacks have diminished. The best thing is that it works in second plane so there is no difficulty with any activity that is being done on computers, as it does not alter their performance in any way. Every day, we keep updated on the most advanced attacks and, in this way, we prepare for any situation thanks to the support of this great software. Although their annual prices or costs are somewhat high, we are very satisfied with the results, since we have saved money because we have not had any cyber attacks.,Avira Antivirus,Flow, Octopus Deploy, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)Panda Security for Desktops protects your PC like a bear momPanda security - I used it for a year on my personal laptop, together with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, as an extra tool to verify possible system infections and clean the different infected files. I started using it after having some problems of instability of my operating system (win8) and strange windows type MS-D.O.S. At that time I looked in several forums and they said that one of the best ways to corroborate some infections and be able to eliminate them was to use a Panda antivirus in safe windows mode. So every time I have had problems I have used it that way and so far it has worked perfectly, allowing me to eliminate trojans and viruses that have infected my system.,Very easy to configure. Even if you prefer to use it with the default settings and it works quite well It allows safe navigation system. With this system, you avoid the interception of sensitive data such as bank keys, account numbers, and others. Allows keeping your operating system safe easy, since it not only allows the detection of viruses but also malware and rootkits.,I really do not understand why the antivirus in general, not only Panda, use an anti-spam system if the emails usually bring it already incorporated and it works very well. The system of automatic updating is sometimes deficient, for which I recommend that when you use it to analyze the system updates Panda manually installs before starting the scan.,8,It has helped me on multiple occasions to eliminate infections from my PC. I have avoided having to reinstall the operating system or format my system and lose some important files.,Avira Antivirus,Apache OpenOffice, Malwarebytes, Apple iCloudPanda is a strong competitor against the rivalsWe have Panda installed on all desktop and server devices in our office. We have used it for over 3 years and we have had a good experience with it. The cloud interface is easy to navigate and setting up the templates for our various servers, desktops and mobile devices was also simple.,Cloud updates Easy management Price is reasonable,Reports are a little hard to customise Software updates do sometimes cause PC lock-ups on reboot,9,Assisted us in defending against current threats Easy to use web filtering for remote users Reasonably priced
Panda Security for Desktops

Panda Security for Desktops Reviews

Panda Security for Desktops
Filter 6 vetted Panda Security for Desktops reviews and ratings

Hanna Bedoya profile photo
January 17, 2019

Panda Security for Desktops Review: "Powerful antivirus, ideal for the protection of business information."

• It is available for all computers, from laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices.
  • It provides protection in real time to stop or avoid any virus, malware, or even hackers; it will detect them immediately.
  • Provides protection against cyber attacks and any other new threat.
  • Support team is extremely effective.
  • It is ideal for the business level as for the protection of the home.
  • It is lightweight and easy to download, it only takes a few minutes to finalize your download.
  • I would like it to provide more variety of plans so that the user has more flexibility when choosing the features according to their needs.
  • The configuration should be a bit simpler so that in order to be in shape, any person can have access to it regardless of whether or not they has knowledge about it.
  • Their annual prices are somewhat high, so it can be a software that is not very easy to obtain or maybe not for a long time of use due to its high costs.
Panda Security is very suitable for the protection of both home and business equipment since it acts in real time, allowing it to act in the fastest way in any scenario in which any malicious file, virus, malware, or cyber attack is detected. This way, the business information, the data of the clients, and the employees themselves will not be affected.
Read Hanna Bedoya's full review
george wilson profile photo
January 08, 2019

Review: "Panda Security for Desktops protects your PC like a bear mom"

• Very easy to configure. Even if you prefer to use it with the default settings and it works quite well
  • It allows safe navigation system. With this system, you avoid the interception of sensitive data such as bank keys, account numbers, and others.
  • Allows keeping your operating system safe easy, since it not only allows the detection of viruses but also malware and rootkits.
  • I really do not understand why the antivirus in general, not only Panda, use an anti-spam system if the emails usually bring it already incorporated and it works very well.
  • The system of automatic updating is sometimes deficient, for which I recommend that when you use it to analyze the system updates Panda manually installs before starting the scan.
Panda Security is a good antivirus, and it is very useful when you have to disinfect an operating system, and this does it really well. It is also a good antivirus for daily use if you have a "normal" navigation behavior, that is; you watch YouTube, check FB, read some newspapers, see Netflix, and always browse on secure pages with little risk. But if you are a user who likes to download files by torrent, download music or movies by direct download servers, browse thousands of forums and things of that type, I do not recommend Panda ... It will certainly work and will avoid much of the risks, but at some point, it will not be enough and your laptop will be vulnerable to being infected by malicious files.
Read george wilson's full review
January 19, 2018

Panda Security for Desktops Review: "Panda is a strong competitor against the rivals"

• Cloud updates
  • Easy management
  • Price is reasonable
  • Reports are a little hard to customise
  • Software updates do sometimes cause PC lock-ups on reboot
Our environment has remote offices and remote users and it's fantastic to have a cloud management console to keep track of all these devices and updates.

Panda Security for Desktops Scorecard Summary