PandaDoc Reviews

March 21, 2021
Carl Thaisen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Being able to handle the context of a document from the editor is way better than only having the ability to upload a document that you have made in another system, like MS Word or Google Docs.
Read Carl Thaisen's full review
March 17, 2021
Brock Bruce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We have used SignNow and DocuSign.

Both are good for signature capture, but PandaDoc has a wide range of ability with allowing for electronic proposals with media presentations embedded to be sent along with agreements and signature capture capabilities. The functionality is so much better than the other two. We actually started using PandaDOc as a proposal tool and figured out we would also be able to use it for our document management as well. Combining 2 tools into 1 and saving $$$.
Read Brock Bruce's full review
March 25, 2021
nancy lauer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

PandaDoc was the only software that I tried that rang the most bells. From their 24 hour support to their full-size photos and content library, they stood above the crowd. Other products such as DocuSign were not intuitive or user friendly. PandaDoc is user friendly and largely intuitive.
Read nancy lauer's full review
March 22, 2021
Mirzet Kadric | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Having used different CRMs and sales tools, I must say that PandaDoc has greater design capabilities and is a more complete solution for small sales teams. I don't like the formatting tool as it still needs some improvement in key areas, but the benefits are greater than the small issues our team is experiencing in customizing it to our needs.
Read Mirzet Kadric's full review
March 22, 2021
Alejandro Baraza | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We believed at the time that Pandadoc was more appealing and developed. The tool was very easy to use (which was very important because we had to teach all sales teams on how to use the tool properly). We took into consideration the factors that the tool saves to identify the signer, in case there´s a problem we can prove that the signer truly is that person.
Read Alejandro Baraza's full review
March 18, 2021
Maja Jaredic | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We haven't used other tools for this other than Google Docs, which doesn't even come close to PandaDoc. It was just too much work and almost no data. Pandadoc is organized and efficient, and I don't see us switching to other software anytime soon.
Read Maja Jaredic's full review
Melissa Veinotte | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I found DocuSign much more difficult to use and so did clients when I was with a past company. I have not had any trouble with clients using and understanding PandaDocs. I also find that the templates alone are easier to manipulate and use.
Read Melissa Veinotte's full review
Linda Stefani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have not compared PandaDoc to other document handlers for any reason. I have seen other document handlers in my personal business. The only experience I have with DocuSign is accessing the document and provided a signature.
Read Linda Stefani's full review
October 29, 2020
Jesse Good | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have only worked with my organization for a few months, and they already had PandaDoc when I started. I am not sure what products they used or looked into before they used PandaDoc.
Read Jesse Good's full review
March 24, 2021

Alternatives Considered

We have used various other products before we decided PandaDoc will be our preferred service provider. We used DocuSign and HelloSign previously but find them way too expensive with limited functionality. We also used Proposify for sending proposals. We decided to sign up with PandaDoc because of their superior functionality and price point.

Alternatives Considered

Prior to PandaDoc, we were simply using standard word processors in order to build our contracts and then send them out. PandaDoc has brought standardization and tracking to the process that has proved invaluable as our business has grown allowing us to put more controls and systems around both new customer on-boarding and existing customer renewals.
February 28, 2020
Eric Pratt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Much greater design capabilities, more integration possibilities, and more complete solution for sales teams. PandaDoc is sales enablement software, not just digital document signing.
Read Eric Pratt's full review
January 17, 2020
James Biller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I don't think that any of these comping products really combine the same ease-of-use with the complexity of use that PandaDoc has. They either are easy to use without enough complexity, or hard to use with too much complexity. PandaDoc hits that fine line in the middle: easy to use with a high degree of complexity.
Read James Biller's full review
January 12, 2020
Josh Ruff | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have used DocuSign quite a bit - it doesn't have nearly the depth or functionality. It is far less user-friendly. There are password processes that make it difficult on the user end. Creating documents is a chore. There really is no comparison in my book. I can't speak to other products, but PandaDoc simply checks all the boxes for my team!
Read Josh Ruff's full review
January 10, 2020
Michael Deemer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We evaluated DocuSign as well as the ability to create quotes out of our ERP. PandaDoc is the best "out of the box" solution on the market.
Read Michael Deemer's full review
January 08, 2020
Dave Yoha | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

So far, PandaDoc is the only tool I have used that has performed this effectively for collaborative order and form creation.
Read Dave Yoha's full review
January 17, 2020

Alternatives Considered

We explored a few different methods before deciding on PandaDocs: we thought about creating all of our proposals in one of the Adobe programs like inDesign and then just exporting them as PDFs. But 1.) that would be too much work and 2.) I think the option to add e-signatures was extra if I remember correctly.

Another option was Google Docs, because they have e-signatures, but it’s hard to design those and clients also can’t pay their deposits.

I think we we looked at Proposify but it may have been too expensive.

We ended up choosing panda docs because it met all of our needs

What is PandaDoc?

PandaDoc enables sales teams to streamline their process to generate, negotiate, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.

The vendor states that over 18,000 customers use PandaDoc’s all-in-one document automation software and workflow capabilities to provide customers with a professional and engaging experience. PandaDoc helps users simplify processes and increase efficiency across the organization when integrating an existing CRM, payment, and file storage apps into a unified workflow.

They further state that PandaDoc's customers closed over 5 billion deals in 2019 and on average, benefit from a:

• 28% increase in close rate
  • 18% increase in average sales price
  • 65% decrease in document creation time

PandaDoc Features

Has featureUnlimited legally binding eSignatures
Has featureUnlimited document uploads
Has featurePayments
Has featureTemplates
Has featureRich media drag and drop document editor
Has featurePricing tables
Has featureAudit trail and document analytics
Has featureCRM and Zapier integrations
Has featureContent library and content locking
Has featureCustom branding
Has featureApproval workflows
Has featureForms
Has featureBulk send
Has featureSSO support and custom user roles
Has featureUser performance and content reporting
Has featureAPI

Free eSignFree
Essentials$19per user/per month
Business$49per user/per month
EnterpriseContact sales team

PandaDoc offers a free eSign plan and 3 paid packages for eSigning and document automation starting at $19 per month per user. All plans include unlimited documents, eSignatures, and users. Start your evaluation with a free 14-day trial. Talk to our sales team to find the best pricing solution for you and your team.

PandaDoc Support Options