Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform designed to help fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. The vendor states PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow.
- Supported: Unlimited legally binding eSignatures
- Supported: Unlimited document uploads
- Supported: Payments
- Supported: Templates
- Supported: Rich media drag and drop document editor
- Supported: Pricing tables
- Supported: Audit trail and document analytics
- Supported: CRM and Zapier integrations
- Supported: Content library and content locking
- Supported: Custom branding
- Supported: Approval workflows
- Supported: Forms
- Supported: Bulk send
- Supported: SSO support and custom user roles
- Supported: User performance and content reporting
- Supported: API
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Employment contracts
- We use PandaDoc to send contracts and NDAs to employees and freelancers
- We have also used to more easily templatize marketing materials that don't require personalization
- Different reps combine different content elements into their own customized proposals
- the real-time notifications are something I didn't expect but really like
- All word documents from the organization have been moved to PandaDoc including training, onboarding, and HR.
- All users were able to pick up on it with what felt like minimal training.
- Any forms needed within the company could be executed through PandaDoc.
- Employment agreements
- Employee onboarding
- Billing uses to collect quick, one-time payments
- Client Success uses to check on statuses
- We store sensitive information on PandaDoc with confidence.
- We use PandaDoc to learn more about our Volunteer's references and their experiences with the volunteers.
- Internal contracts: We've used PandaDoc for employee paperwork and signing to streamline that process. It's been far more reliable than having partial PDFs sent back.
- This is all we have used it for so far.
- Visibility into user analytics.
- Database for us all to see all of the quotes in one place.
- Internal agreements with contractors
- Slack triggers for contract views via Zappier
- Creating training documentation - eg onboarding info
- Marketing collateral
- Long form proposals
- We don't do anything "out of the box" at this point.
- not aware of any
- sales time to close is drastically improved
- Will continue to use and benefit form this format
- PandaDoc allows us to verify the final information of each deal we make
- The notices that mark the expiration of each quote let us know which prospects have stopped responding to us and have no interest in our services
- The ability to create PDF documents before modifying a quote allows us to create a "picture" when a prospect changes their mind and chooses another product
- New User Forms
- Internal Company legal documents
- Trade Reference Requests
- I don't like the service. I told a representative to cancel this subscription and they charged my card anyway for commissions. They are stealing money from small businesses.
- For official financial documents
- both sides sign, which is cool, and it lets me sign while I am placing the fields, so it recognizes me, so that was a pleasant surprise
- It's so professional AND easy to use
- Fonts and colors make it very easy to follow and ready and not intimidating
- For my artists (their contracts)
- We don't use it for sales - we use it for sending families documents that need signatures to make them valid.