Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pandora FMS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Pandora FMS is a flexible monitoring solution. The vendor says it is ideal for medium and big-sized environments with at least 100 devices. The vendor promises to allow you to, with just one tool, monitor any device, infrastructure, application, IT and business processes and services. The vendor says its use goes beyond the purely technical aspect since it allows the business layers to obtain information from their concerns in real time, visualizing the data in a direct way from a single tool.
Companies and organizations in more than 40 countries around the world use Pandora FMS and, according to the vendor, have managed to save money by unifying all their monitoring needs in a single system. With Pandora FMS, a complete monitoring solution can cost you only around 15% of the price of other manufacturers' products.
Pandora FMS promises to integrate information islands of Mainframe, SAP, IP telephony, servers, communications or applications under a single monitoring umbrella. Pandora FMS is highly scalable (from 100 to 250,000 devices) and capable of monitoring in hybrid environments, it can access and unify all the information, regardless of where it is hosted.
- Supported: Automated network device discovery
- Supported: Network monitoring
- Supported: Baseline threshold calculation
- Supported: Alerts
- Supported: Network capacity planning
- Supported: Packet capture analysis
- Supported: Network mapping
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Wireless infrastructure monitoring
- Supported: Hardware health monitoring
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- IBM Informix
- VMware vCenter Server
- Nutanix AOS
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle JD Edwards World
- Oracle Database (legacy)
- Citrix Hypervisor (formerly XenServer)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, HPUX, Solaris, AIX, Android|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Partners all around the world|
|Supported Languages||Spanish, English, French, Japanese|