Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PanTerra Streams, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.95 per month per seat
Streams by PanTerra Networks offers the unified communications features with live support
It’s purpose-built and supported in-house, with no customer support phone scripts, call run-arounds, or support ticket juggling. Users get 30-second live support from stateside technicians. Additionally:
PanTerra Data centers are redundant at every level to ensure 99.999% uptime.
Technical safeguards including Multi-factor Authentication to access controls, supporting compliance under the most rigorous mandates.
The PanTerra solution is fully supported through instant messages, by phone (simply dial 611 from any phone), desk share, or by email. Additionally, the vendor offers unlimited training for key team members for users who prefer to develop internal training and support resources.
Equipped for privacy, built for sensitive data
PanTerra's unified communications cloud boasts compliance with rigorous requirements for data protection. The Streams unified communication solution was built for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), delivering the most secure unified cloud service in the industry.
Streams plays nice with existing technology
Write custom scripts with AppDesigner for customization, with popular open-API CRMs, SSOs, email clients, etc.
Four pricing tiers to fit any enterprise need
With pricing bundles as low as $13.95 per seat (with a limited time 30% off discount on request) the user can access the features needed.
Managed cloud hosting
PanTerra's communications and collaboration platform is built and managed 100% in-house.
- Supported: cloud PBX
- Supported: integrated softphone
- Supported: mobile app
- Supported: call center
- Supported: team messaging
- Supported: video/screenshare conferencing
- Supported: cloud storage & file sync/share
- Supported: business analytics
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- Pan Terra has great customer service and handles every call with urgency.
- I have not seen anything that they have not covered Panterra is always working to improve the platform and features of Stream
- Great interface
- Secured cloud computing
- Easy collaboration
- Unstable page
- Disturbing Frequent page maintenance
- Call options
- Cloud storage
- Customer service
- lack of international dialing package
- The bills are not well explained
- Not much
- Sometimes calls work
- Giving headaches?
- App stability
- Notification control
- File synchronization
- Video Conferencing
- File synchronization
- Video conferencing
- Virtual calls
- Setup is not rushed, and when the system is built, there is no charge.
- Software is stable, we only went to customer service 3 times last year to deal with minor problems.
- Call quality is good and the control panel is simple.
- Onboarding process was rough in the beginning.
- Installation and setup was not that easy.
- I'm not happy about the shipping charges. It didn't show up in my offer, and my salesman didn't tell me.
- File Sharing
- Provide more options on notification sounds
- Offer a dark mode
- File sync.
- Consolidation of formats (files).
- Expanding to more verticals.
- API development option within dashboarding.
- Automation of reports.
- PanTerra Networks Unified Communications as a Service allow us to be away from [desktops] and answer calls anywhere we are.
- We can text with clients, fax clients[,] and make calls over the app.
- Even if on our cell phones taking call name and number of [the] company comes up instead of personal information.
- None at this time