Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pantheon, and make your voice heard!
Contact for quote
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Pantheon is a WebOps platform where marketers and developers collaborate to drive results. The vendor states that with Pantheon, site owners maximize their capacity to update website design and functionality, responding to market trends, catering to consumer behavior, and adding real value to the business's bottom line.
Today, companies compete on the basis of digital experiences, and the best results emerge from an agile build-test-learn process. Whether it's publishing content, automating processes, or optimizing UX, Pantheon aims to enable web teams to work in parallel and iterate in real time. They help companies engage their audience at the place it matters most — online.
Pantheon states they are the fastest growing platform for operating WordPress and Drupal sites — the open source technologies that deliver 35% of the web. Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scale, and security, and aims to make these broad community innovations accessible and valuable to all digital teams.
Powering more than 300,000 sites, and serving billions of pageviews each month, Pantheon boasts a strong customer retention rate with customers that include DocuSign, IBM, Google, Home Depot, Stitch Fix, Yale, Coach, ACLU, and IBM.
- Supported: Serverless CMS
- Supported: Structured Agile Workflows
- Supported: Website Portfolio Management
- Supported: Advanced Global CDN
- Supported: Managed Updates
- Supported: Multidev Cloud Environments
- Supported: Terminus Command-Line Interface
- Best performance and good uptime.
- Best customer support.
- Self-managed hosting environment.
- Automation of code and technology.
- Automatic update of technology and code
- Knowledgeable support team
- Self-managed hosting environment
- Changing theme codes & debug new features via live tools are most frequently used by us.
- Its automatic backups are great features.
- Its seamless integration with GIT & allocation to developers to work together utilization a multi-dev setup is handy & frequent.
- Major part of our organization is using this application likewise higher side on the development arena.
- Diversified coding by using this application is one of the fine use of using Pantheon application medium.
- It helps out using the host of applications, just like text processing, image processing and so on.
- The use of this application in our organization is quite professionally evolved. Because Pantheon loves PHP which is not suits server side for being a scripted language.
- Save time generating content and publishing pages.
- High accuracy and security in managing customer websites.
- Preference for the network has improved.
- Output has improved.
- Content are published more effectively.
- Managed hosting
- Automatic updates
- Improved online presence
- Better publishing of contents
- Enhanced performance
- The CDN has been one of the most important features, due to its great effectiveness for the recovery and constant creation of backup copies.
- Excellent WebOps panel, very fast and accessible which helps the site to be controlled on a large scale and the activity of the visits can be constantly monitored.
- Excellent CMS service, which helped us maintain a constant activity on our blog, and made the automation of the publications happen.
- Managed updates, which helped me keep my hosting service and my server constantly developing.
- Pantheon processes all changes effectively and quickly thanks to its serverless CMS operation, this allows changes to be instantaneous without the need to access the database.
- It allows us to have an excellent interaction between various work teams. Web developers have had great ease in their work because we have been able to make quick and real-time edits of the blog integrated into our website.
- Easy to spin up a new site
- On server development
- Global CDN
- Engineered for Wordpress and Drupal
- Scheduled backups
- Upstream updates