Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Panzura CloudFS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Panzura transforms cloud storage into a global file system, so enterprises can use the cloud as a high performance, globally available data center.
Panzura CloudFS aims to empower organizations to work collaboratively across multiple sites, using one authoritative data source and providing automatic real-time file locking, immediate file consistency and local-feeling file performance to every user regardless of location or number of sites.
The vendor states Panzura's data fabric allows companies to de-duplicate and consolidate data, achieving up to 70% reduction in overall unstructured data storage footprint. Panzura uses immutable data snapshots to provide data durability without replication. These immutable snapshots are impervious to ransomware and provide a granular point-in-time ability to restore files, folders or even the entire file system, replacing existing backup and disaster recovery processes.
Panzura supports enterprises when they:
- Need to replace legacy NAS systems at multiple sites
- Are managing multiple data sets and backups
- Need to protect against ransomware attacks with immutable data
- Need immediate data consistency at all locations
- Have teams in multiple locations that need to work collaboratively
- Use latency-prone applications such as Revit, Solidworks and other CAD applications
- Need to transfer large media files fast
- Run critical legacy applications that won't read cloud-based files without re-write
- Want data resilience without having to replicate data
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Panzura CloudFS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|