Paperflite Reviews

May 25, 2020

Amazing Content Collaboration Software!

Paperflite helps us find the most updated content and share it with our customers. We no longer have to be dependent on a different team to find what we need.

• I love that Paperflite allows me the ability to send and track when my document has been viewed.
  • Paperflite helps keep me organized with access to the latest collateral at my fingertips.
  • I no longer have to reach out to different teams and hope they are at their desk in order to get updated presentations and reports.
  • I like their 'Quick Send' feature, as I can use it to quickly share multiple file types.
  • Nothing. It has really helped me stand out.
Paperflite is best suited when you are one of those who constantly needs an updated version of your companies documents! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to find what you need without asking around! It has saved me so much time.

About Paperflite

Paperflite is a marketing collateral management and sales enablement platform designed for organizing, distributing, and sharing content with customers. Its real-time engagement analytics provide insights into how content is being used, accessed, viewed, and shared by end-users.

With Paperflite, marketers can publish content that is discoverable by everybody in the organization. Sales teams can use Paperflite to share content in hyper-personalized microsites so that every customer sees what suits them.

Marketing and sales teams can then uncover deep insights for their content such as number of views, downloads, re-shares, time spent, and more.

Paperflite Features