Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Parallels RAS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Parallels® Remote Application Server (RAS) is an all-in-one application delivery and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution that enables users to work remotely from anywhere, on any device, at any time. The cloud-ready software is designed to enable organizations to centralize IT infrastructure management, integrate with Windows Virtual Desktop, streamline multi-cloud deployment, reinforce data security and improve IT process automation. Its architecture enables organizations to adapt to critical business demands. The vendor states its key benefits include:
- Outstanding user experience (UX) on any device
- Enhanced data security
- IT agility and business readiness
- Easy deployment, configuration and maintenance
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Windows Servers 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016 and 2019|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean|
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and TSPlus
- Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp)
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Amazon WorkSpaces (VDI) and Azure Virtual Desktop
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly XenDesktop)
- Citrix Gateway (formerly NetScaler Unified Gateway) and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly XenDesktop)
There are also basic monitoring tools for the desktops and servers that are being published.
Security is enhanced too with the use of SSL.