SOAtest, from Parasoft headquartered near Los Angeles, California, is a load and performance testing tool.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Fw/Au/D35SMKRV1STM.pngParasoft SOAtest AppraisalI used Parasoft SOAtest at my previous company. Parasoft SOAtest was used in the information technology team. This tool assisted quality assurance engineers by minimizing the time and quantity of test cases used for manual testing. Parasoft SOAtest was for web services and browser recorded test cases. Quality engineers were able to organize their test cases in a test suite and execute them automatically.,Organized test suites. Fast and efficient execution of automated testing. Built in Javascript that can be used to run test cases with a repository tool such as HP Quality Center. This will show the test results and allow the QA engineer to pass, fail, or set a test case to N/A.,Enhance the performance of the browser recording. Make compatible with all repository tools. For example: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS). Provide an option for a agile environment.,10,Parasoft SOAtest has helped QA reduce their time of testing.,Soap UI, Sahi Test Pro, Quick Test Pro and Selenium,,,Automation Testing The ability to have automation test cases linked to Microsoft TFS. And should show the execution status. Web Services functionaity,N/A. We are currently not using the tool. However, I see areas in QA Testing that would be beneficial. N/A. We are currently not using the tool. However, I see areas in QA Testing that would be beneficial. N/A. We are currently not using the tool. However, I see areas in QA Testing that would be beneficial.,N/A. We are currently and never have used the tool here. However, I have used it and I know ways that we could use it here. N/A. We are currently and never have used the tool here. However, I have used it and I know ways that we could use it here. N/A. We are currently and never have used the tool here. However, I have used it and I know ways that we could use it here.,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I would not change my evaluation. I continue to use Parasoft Soatest.,Don't know,At my previous company, No.,9,10,No,I had a question related to using the script with HP Quality Center. I was informed there was a script already built in Parasoft SOAtest that I could use to configure with HP Quality Center to show my automation test results.,Web Services feature. And the Test Suites.,Browser recording. However, after reading about it, I was able to use it better.,9
Parasoft SOAtest

Parasoft SOAtest Reviews

Parasoft SOAtest

Showing 1 of 5 Parasoft SOAtest ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review

End to end performance management (2)
Integrated performance data (2)
Deployment model flexibility (2)
Real time monitoring (2)
Automated anomaly detection (2)

About Parasoft SOAtest