July 19, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- The tool is built in such a way that you need minimum to no experience in API testing and you can start using it from day 1. It's that easy. And many features like configuring many end points and choosing the one [on] which you want the tests to be run, easy import of wsdl, etc. are very helpful.
- Characterizing the tests and driving the data from external sources like Excel or xml document is easy and very powerful to automate tests. Many assertions are very well built in.
- Automating the APIs using this tool is very efficient and easy. It also offers some UI level automation embedded in it so it makes life lot easier to compare the response vs UI.
- Performance testing of APIs is also built in and so it makes a one stop solution for all testing needs for API.
- As always, this is not a free tool and you have to pay for license. There are many open source tools which can perform similar job with no cost albeit with less functionality and more head work.
- There is still some more room for improving the automation which can include more UI level components to make life lot easier when comparing the response vs UI.