Paychex Flex, of Paychex' Online Payroll Services, is a cloud-based human resource management and payroll platform, scalable to meet the needs of small businesses, SMBs, and large enterprises.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/34/4u/KU6H3ZCUHW58.PNGPaychex Flex - Get it!In my office, we use Paychex Flex for all our payroll, tax pay, and reporting. They also maintain our related records. It is used throughout the entire business. What it does for us is free up our time so we can do the job we trained for and free us from worry about compliance concerns. They take all of that off our shoulders and they do so for a reasonable price. Don't wonder if you should sign up for Paychex Flex, just do it. You will be so glad you did.,Paychex figures out all appropriate deductions and withholdings and processes them as required. Their deposits or payments are always exactly right and satisfy the government entity or other recipient. I don't think about it or spend any time on it. We had a very unusual bonus situation arise at the end of last year. Paychex handled it easily, within the time it needed to be done, and without a hitch. They are flexible and I have found them always ready, willing, and able to help. Plus, everything Paychex does is done with a smile. It is a pleasure working with them. I appreciate being able to pull up the old records and reports for my business whenever I need them. I also like that my accountant can access the information he needs directly without my involvement.,I would love to see a really super simple format or program that allows me to use Paychex's website without difficulty. I am often confused and unable to get the information I need without a lot of effort. I struggle to follow their instructional videos and wind up wasting a lot of time or just giving up.,10,The impacts Paychex Flex has had on my business and my overall business objectives have all been strongly positive. For a very reasonable price, I get out of having to calculate, manage, and effectuate payroll, keep up with deposits, and file the multitude of reports that are mandated. Because of what Paychex does, I have more time to focus on my business and my clients. I also have tremendous peace of mind knowing all that stuff is done correctly and on time.,AspenOne Supply Chain Management,QuickBooks Pro,1,1,The timely filing of state and federal reports. Compliance with Court Ordered income withholding and garnishments. I have instant access to all kinds of information about every facet of human relations.,My company received a very large payment a year ago in December. My accountant gave Paychex Flex very specific instructions on how it was to be handled and disbursed. Even though it was a very busy time when end of the year matters had to be addressed and the holidays as well, Paychex Flex accomplished the accountant's complete program and appeared to do so without any difficulty.,They provide tremendous information resources on all aspects of human relations, from interviewing potential new employees through departure from the company. I anticipate they will work through the new tax laws to assure compliance.,10,Yes,Price Product Usability Product Reputation,The selection process was easy for me. My accountant was familiar with Paychex Flex. He recommended the company to me. He was already working with Paychex Flex on behalf of other clients. I did not need to undertake a separate evaluation and selection process. I have never once regretted my decision to go with Paychex.,Quarterly reports, W-2's & W-3's Integrating insurance,I have not encountered any,9
Paychex Flex

Paychex Flex Reviews

Paychex Flex
Showing 1 of 62 Paychex Flex ratings and reviews.

Employee demographic data (15)
6.5
Employment history (14)
4.3
Job profiles and administration (9)
5.0
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (13)
Organizational charting (1)
Organization and location management (10)
2.3
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (11)
6.0
Pay calculation (24)
Benefit plan administration (15)
Direct deposit files (21)
Salary revision and increment management (17)
Reimbursement management (8)
5.6
Approval workflow (8)
Balance details (9)
6.7
Annual carry-forward and encashment (9)
View and generate pay and benefit information (21)
Update personal information (17)
View company policy documentation (8)
6.5
View job history (12)
3.9
Tracking of all physical assets (2)
Report builder (11)
Pre-built reports (12)
4.3
Ability to combine HR data with external data (7)
6.4
New hire portal (10)
4.1
Manager tracking tools (9)
4.7
Job Requisition Management (2)
Company Website Posting (2)
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (2)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (2)
Applicant Tracking (2)
Notifications and Alerts (4)

About Paychex Flex

Paychex Flex is a complete enterprise payroll and human capital management solution. It includes robust efficiency and customizable options. The vendor says its end-to-end technology aims to put the user's people at its core. Utilizing a single platform and a single data profile for every employee, this software promises real-time accuracy with every application.

Used by both small businesses and worldwide enterprises, Paychex Flex provides the following to help users manage their workforce data:
• Recruiting and Applicant Tracking
• Hiring and Onboarding
• HR Information Systems
• Health Insurance Management
• Benefits Administration
• Time & Attendance
• Payroll Administration
• Retirement Services
Paychex Flex can be tailored to fit the user's company’s needs and goals. The vendor also offers 24/7 live support.

Mobile optimization allows for on-the-go options—giving users access to all of their Paychex information through apps for both iPhone and Android-powered smartphones and tablets.