Read Chris Rose's full review
Pros and Cons
- Addressing the needs of the company-- they tailor the offerings to meet the size, scope, and need of the company they are working for. This allows a company to grow alongside Paycom.
- One Source-- Paycom got it right. One place to meet the needs of leadership and employee. Having all of the business solutions in one spot makes it more efficient for administration and the employee, which ultimately leads to a better work environment.
- Easy to use website-- Everything you need to know is contained in one area. When new features are added, or a new employee is hired, they can work through the training deck to have any and all questions answered
- Provides efficiency- everything is one place.
- In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and the last four digits of your social security number. Most websites only require secure login using 2 pieces of information.
- So far, everything has gone smoothly, and we do not have any real complaints