Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Direct deposit files (214)8.383%
- Pay calculation (217)8.383%
- Update personal information (189)7.979%
- Employment history (188)7.676%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Paycor empowers leaders to build winning teams. Paycor's Human Capital Management (HCM) platform aims to modernize every aspect of people management, from recruitment, onboarding and development, to payment and retention. For 30 years, Paycor has been listening to and partnering with leaders, so they know what they need: HR technology that saves time, analytics that provide actionable insights and dedicated support from HR experts. The vendor boasts more than 29,000 medium & small businesses using Paycor to help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
Paycor states they build HR software for leaders
who want to:
Focus on Strategic Goals
A core HR solution for all employee data, so users never have to switch platforms, log-in to multiple systems, re-key information or open multiple spreadsheets.
Understand Their Business at a Deeper Level
Paycor Analytics brings enterprise-level insights to medium and small business.
See Around Corners
Paycor delivers expert advice at every stage of the process, from the consultative sales approach that seeks to understand the user's business before recommending solutions to ongoing guidance from a dedicated customer success team.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Updates
- Payroll processing is quick and easy
- Employees love it
- Processing Payroll.
- Submitting and approving time off requests.
- Onboarding new hires.
- Clock in.
- Clock out.
- Request Time Off.
- labor tracking
- importing payroll
- payroll grid
- entering employees
- payroll processing reports
- Onboarding employees, step by step
- Time and attendance
- Baiscly everything
- The time punch function works well for employees and has been easy to train employees.
- The time and attendance function works great and allows supervisors to manage their employees time off requests and view their balances prior to approving requests to ensure coverage and availability of hours.
- Being able to pull check stubs and W2s at any time and view your benefits history is not only a great function but is also easy to do.
- Leave requests
- Time shown in hours & minutes
- Message given if lunch break is less than gov't required 25 minutes. No longer having to calculate this.
- The on-boarding thru the HR module is simple.
- EVerify done thru Paycor removes an additional job out of my to-do list.
- Making changes mid-payroll processing is very easy. I no longer have to leave the payroll grid and go to an employee file to make a temporary change, then remember to go back to the file after processing and reactivate the regular information.
- Being able to attach and post documents, like our insurance information or paycard information, on the Portal for all employees to access is a nice feature.
- Importing to the pay grid is a SNAP compared to our previous provider
- It's still amazing to me how well the employer 401K match accrual works. In five years' work we never managed this at our other provider
- GL maintenance is getting much better
- Applicant Tracking
- Timing in and out for our employees
- Managing leave in the payroll module
- Submitting payroll