Direct deposit files (201)
Pay calculation (204)
Update personal information (177)
Employment history (176)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Paycor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Paycor creates HR software for leaders who want to make a difference. Paycor's Human Capital Management (HCM) platform aims to modernize every aspect of people management, from recruitment, onboarding and development, to payment and retention. For 30 years, Paycor states they have been listening to and partnering with leaders, so they know what they need: HR technology that saves time, analytics that provide actionable insights and dedicated support from HR experts. The vendor boasts more than 30,000 medium & small businesses using Paycor to help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
Paycor states they build HR software for leaders who want to:
Focus on Strategic Goals
A core HR solution for all employee data, so users never have to switch platforms, log-in to multiple systems, re-key information or open multiple spreadsheets.
Understand Their Business at a Deeper Level
Paycor Analytics brings enterprise-level insights to medium and small business.
See Around Corners
Paycor delivers expert advice at every stage of the process, from the consultative sales approach that seeks to understand the user's business before recommending solutions to ongoing guidance from a dedicated customer success team.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Caused our company a $5,000 net loss per week for inability to use the product for 2 months during botched setup shutting down operations during this time
- Increased timeline for what appear to be simple product implimentations
- Created complicated scenarios to accomplish basic tasks
- Created negative employee experiences with difficulty using software to track time I
- The company does not verify banking information on direct deposits, if a mistake is made, you will be charged a return fee for the employee incorrectly entering banking info.
- Onboarding process was easy
- Time and Attendance feature work well
- Less time needed for teams management
- Better tracking solution
- Easy understanding of overall information displayed
- Helps with the onboarding process
- It seems Paycor grew too fast and wasn't able to adapt to the pandemic. Since 2020 it's been like pulling teeth to get a live person to respond to my issues and/or resolve them.
- The limitations in customizing the system mean that I am still doing a lot of manual work, ie performance management, and onboarding.
- As a payroll system, it's easy to learn, easy to use and works well.
- Frees up time to do my real job.
- Decreased payroll processing time
- allowed us to eliminate some jobs
- improved employee access to information
- Reduced time of onboarding by removing manual processes and checklists.
- Reduced time to hire and created easier process with ATS.
- Reduced time of creating and transferring timesheets by using theirs which integrates to the Paygrid.
- Cost savings for the platform over previous vendor.
- Cannot provide point in time reporting
- PTO module is extremely confusing for users
- Customer service lacking particularly during and after covid
- Increased efficiency.
- Improved employee experiences.
- HR Tasks.
- Increased efficiency for the finance staff and employees
- Minimized pastor tax reporting issues
- Payroll reporting and the reporting site are both simple to manipulate
- Benefits went from being a time-consuming, paper-intensive procedure to one that is entirely electronic
- It is very time efficient.
- Streamlined HR procedures
- Return on Investment
- [In my experience] Paycor has been a financial burden on us and has us making so many mistakes because things are not implemented and set up right.
- [I believe] they have completely left us and we are not even fully implemented yet since April.
- [in my opinion] Lies, LIES LIES LIES LIES
- Not worth it
- no customer service
- Decreased efficiency.
- Paycor introduced errors into our leave accrual policies.
- Cost is comparable with our previous provider.
- Decreased employee experience.
- Increased efficiency.
- Minimized compliance risks.
- Paycor is having a negative financial impact on my company because of refusal to turn over reports.
- Increased efficiency of logging time.
- Improved employee experience.
- Better buy in to track and approve time.
- We have more risk with state agencies since they remit[ted] our payroll taxes late.
- Employee experience is lacking, employees complain it's hard to use.
- Improved onboarding experience.
- Reduced time in uploading job descriptions.
- Better tracking of applicants.
- Saved money on payroll management.
- Improved employee HR experience.
- Improved PTO tracking & reporting.
- My time to process payroll reduced from 12 hours to 4.
- We no longer have any paper forms for paid time off. Our employee files are thinner than ever.
- We no longer have employees starting before they have had a chance to complete onboarding paperwork.
- Managers know what step each applicant is in and who has done what with each applicant.
- The benefits system has added several more steps and is more cumbersome.
- They handle all of the numbers and tax forms, things that I HATE doing!
- I can run my payroll in less than 5 minutes because their portal puts all of the information at my fingertips.
- I like relying on their professionals to deal with different tax and unemployment offices in different states. They know their stuff.
- Paycor is not the cheapest service out there, but they deliver Cadillac service and performance on a Volkswagen budget.