Paymo

Paymo Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Heather Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Gives me more accurate time that I've spent on projects compared to older methods I've used.
  • Has data that I can pull together, for example my boss wanted to know the percentage of time I'd spent working on projects for one client compared to everything else - I was able to give them an accurate percentage.
  • Forces you to stay on top of jobs, which can lengthen the time to complete something
November 22, 2020

PayMore with Paymo

• It helped me charge every hour I spent working.
  • The documents (invoices, quotes) I send out look professional.
  • Overall, my communication with external stakeholders became more professional.
  • Consolidated a ton of separate spreadsheet workflows.
  • Easy to see the monthly scheduling project breakdown - less "to do" meetings.
  • The nice interface keeps things clean and organized and people stay engaged and active in completing tasks.
Daniel Summers Jr | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • They changed their plans, adding new features that I don't need - however, instead of finding that I was paying for something I didn't want, I happily found that I was now able to do all of my tasks on their free plan. This saves me about $11 a month which, while not much, is still very appreciated.
  • When I was first setting up my business, they took time to read some fairly detailed questions on how I wanted to use the app, and then made great, honest recommendations. In fact, we weren't able to do as I'd originally wanted and instead found a few workarounds that I've since incorporated into my daily habits. The ease of use is nice; the friendliness and support are invaluable.
Neal Bauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Prior to Paymo, we had developed our own proprietary set of tools for managing our day to day operations. In order to keep up with the growth of our business, we would have had to spend a sizable amount of time and effort to keep our system maintained.
  • Paymo allows us to remove the burden from housing this information on internal servers giving designers the opportunity to work remotely. In 2013, one of our project leads moved back to the east coast but we were never questioning what she was working on as Paymo let us know what project she was engaging with and when she was knocking out tasks.
  • One of the biggest ROIs from Paymo was the ability to scale our organization without needing to worry about outgrowing our workspace. We have more designers and project managers than ever before but our office has remained the same size for more than five years due to the team tracking and collaboration tools Paymo provides.

Paymo Scorecard Summary

5.6
Scheduling (6)
Team Collaboration (6)
4.6
Support for Waterfall Methodology (2)
Document Management (6)
5.3
Email integration (4)
5.0
Mobile Access (7)
6.3
Timesheet Tracking (9)
Budget and Expense Management (8)
Professional Services Automation (3)
Quotes/estimates (3)
Invoicing (3)
9.6
Project & financial reporting (3)

What is Paymo?

Paymo is a collaborative work management platform that helps track team progress, collaborate in context, and make smarter decisions. It acts as a single source of truth, where project planning, resource scheduling, file proofing, time tracking, and billing feed into each other to co-exist under the same roof.

Paymo Features

• Supported: Invoicing
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

Paymo Screenshots

List View.Table View.Gantt Chart View.Full Task Details.Team Scheduling.Leave Planner.Desktop time tracking apps.Mobile time tracking app.Web timer.Timesheets.Time report.Invoicing.Integrations.Kanban ViewIntegrations.

Paymo Video

Business$18.95per user/per month
Free$0Up to 10 users

Paymo Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia
Supported LanguagesUnited States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia, China, Norway, Turkey, Slovakia, Czech Republic