- Gives me more accurate time that I've spent on projects compared to older methods I've used.
- Has data that I can pull together, for example my boss wanted to know the percentage of time I'd spent working on projects for one client compared to everything else - I was able to give them an accurate percentage.
- Forces you to stay on top of jobs, which can lengthen the time to complete something
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It helped me charge every hour I spent working.
- The documents (invoices, quotes) I send out look professional.
- Overall, my communication with external stakeholders became more professional.
- Consolidated a ton of separate spreadsheet workflows.
- Easy to see the monthly scheduling project breakdown - less "to do" meetings.
- The nice interface keeps things clean and organized and people stay engaged and active in completing tasks.
- Positive - easy to keep track of our time for billing purposes.
- Positive - easy to keep track of PTO days.
- They changed their plans, adding new features that I don't need - however, instead of finding that I was paying for something I didn't want, I happily found that I was now able to do all of my tasks on their free plan. This saves me about $11 a month which, while not much, is still very appreciated.
- When I was first setting up my business, they took time to read some fairly detailed questions on how I wanted to use the app, and then made great, honest recommendations. In fact, we weren't able to do as I'd originally wanted and instead found a few workarounds that I've since incorporated into my daily habits. The ease of use is nice; the friendliness and support are invaluable.
- It helped us to realize that our actual spend for events like trade shows was actually higher with our manpower included
- Paymo has resulted in a positive ROI for my company. It should be noted that we're grandfathered in on their old billing rate, which means our subscription costs are substantially lower than a new client's would be.
- It has shone a light on actual cost of time for us at trade shows. It is easy to see the hard costs but most people don't factor in the time/labor cost of shows.
- Prior to Paymo, we had developed our own proprietary set of tools for managing our day to day operations. In order to keep up with the growth of our business, we would have had to spend a sizable amount of time and effort to keep our system maintained.
- Paymo allows us to remove the burden from housing this information on internal servers giving designers the opportunity to work remotely. In 2013, one of our project leads moved back to the east coast but we were never questioning what she was working on as Paymo let us know what project she was engaging with and when she was knocking out tasks.
- One of the biggest ROIs from Paymo was the ability to scale our organization without needing to worry about outgrowing our workspace. We have more designers and project managers than ever before but our office has remained the same size for more than five years due to the team tracking and collaboration tools Paymo provides.
- Overall very good ROI, especially since I'm grandfathered into a different/lower rate for my services than new users would be
Paymo is a collaborative work management platform that helps track team progress, collaborate in context, and make smarter decisions. It acts as a single source of truth, where project planning, resource scheduling, file proofing, time tracking, and billing feed into each other to co-exist under the same roof.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
How to navigate Paymo
|Small Office||$11.95||per user/per month|
|Business||$18.95||per user/per month|
|Free||$0||Up to 10 users|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia|
|Supported Languages||United States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia, China, Norway, Turkey, Slovakia, Czech Republic|