Score 7.9 out of 10

What is Paymo?

PayMore with Paymo

November 22, 2020
While I am aware that Paymo offers a great variety of features, we primarily use it for time tracking and issuing invoices. It is used by …

Easy to track time

April 14, 2020
We use Paymo to track team members' time working on client projects. The entire company uses Paymo to do this. We even track unbillable …

• Timesheet Tracking (9)
  • Budget and Expense Management (8)
  • Mobile Access (7)
    5.3
  • Task Management (9)
    3.5

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Paymo, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Up to 10 users

Small Office

per user/per month

Business

per user/per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.paymoapp.com/pricing

Product Demos

How To Navigate Paymo
02:59

Features

Project Management

Project management software provides capabilities to streamline management of complex projects through task management, team collaboration and workflow automation

5.9Avg 7.7

Professional Services Automation

Features that support professional services organizations

9.2Avg 7.7

What is Paymo?

Paymo is a collaborative work management platform that helps track team progress, collaborate in context, and make smarter decisions. It acts as a single source of truth, where project planning, resource scheduling, file proofing, time tracking, and billing feed into each other to co-exist under the same roof.

Paymo Features

• Supported: Invoicing
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

Paymo Screenshots

Screenshot of List View.Screenshot of Table View.Screenshot of Gantt Chart View.Screenshot of Full Task Details.Screenshot of Team Scheduling.Screenshot of Leave Planner.Screenshot of Desktop time tracking apps.Screenshot of Mobile time tracking app.Screenshot of Web timer.Screenshot of Timesheets.Screenshot of Time report.Screenshot of Invoicing.Screenshot of Integrations.Screenshot of Kanban ViewScreenshot of Integrations.

Paymo Video

How to navigate Paymo

Paymo Competitors

Paymo Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia
Supported LanguagesUnited States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, France, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, Brazil, Finland, Romania, Serbia, China, Norway, Turkey, Slovakia, Czech Republic

Wrike, Asana, and Redbooth are common alternatives for Paymo.

Reviewers rate Invoicing highest, with a score of 9.9.

The most common users of Paymo are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Heather Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Gives me more accurate time that I've spent on projects compared to older methods I've used.
  • Has data that I can pull together, for example my boss wanted to know the percentage of time I'd spent working on projects for one client compared to everything else - I was able to give them an accurate percentage.
  • Forces you to stay on top of jobs, which can lengthen the time to complete something
November 22, 2020

PayMore with Paymo

• It helped me charge every hour I spent working.
  • The documents (invoices, quotes) I send out look professional.
  • Overall, my communication with external stakeholders became more professional.
  • Consolidated a ton of separate spreadsheet workflows.
  • Easy to see the monthly scheduling project breakdown - less "to do" meetings.
  • The nice interface keeps things clean and organized and people stay engaged and active in completing tasks.
Neal Bauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Prior to Paymo, we had developed our own proprietary set of tools for managing our day to day operations. In order to keep up with the growth of our business, we would have had to spend a sizable amount of time and effort to keep our system maintained.
  • Paymo allows us to remove the burden from housing this information on internal servers giving designers the opportunity to work remotely. In 2013, one of our project leads moved back to the east coast but we were never questioning what she was working on as Paymo let us know what project she was engaging with and when she was knocking out tasks.
  • One of the biggest ROIs from Paymo was the ability to scale our organization without needing to worry about outgrowing our workspace. We have more designers and project managers than ever before but our office has remained the same size for more than five years due to the team tracking and collaboration tools Paymo provides.
Daniel Summers Jr | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • They changed their plans, adding new features that I don't need - however, instead of finding that I was paying for something I didn't want, I happily found that I was now able to do all of my tasks on their free plan. This saves me about $11 a month which, while not much, is still very appreciated.
  • When I was first setting up my business, they took time to read some fairly detailed questions on how I wanted to use the app, and then made great, honest recommendations. In fact, we weren't able to do as I'd originally wanted and instead found a few workarounds that I've since incorporated into my daily habits. The ease of use is nice; the friendliness and support are invaluable.