Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Paypro Workforce Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: One database for all employee records
- Supported: API integrations and customization
- Supported: Dedicated U.S.-based service teams
- Supported: Expert implementation coaches
- Supported: Enhanced payroll data review
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
- Completely streamlined the admin payroll process.
- A positive impact Paypro Workforce Management has had on the company was saving time--viewing and entering payroll was a lot easier
- The reports allowed us to build any information we needed
- Mostly digital and paper free
- Poor onboarding
- Great app for employees
- Time and attendance allows for accurate payment of hours worked.
- Adding attestation questions to clock in saves time for COVID screening.
- Ease of pulling info out of Paypro Workforce Management for essential labor reporting for manufacturing job costing.
- They have been very helpful in helping us set up employees in states where we haven't had employees before
- It has been a huge time save that employees can enroll in benefits in Workforce and it will flow directly into payroll.
- Workforce save time in processing . The company can manage the payroll , process by one employee. The company used to have two employees to split the whole company dept; now one employee can manage the whole process.
- It's cheaper than other payroll company.
- Saved time manually inputting payroll into the general ledger
- Paypro has sped up the payroll process for us - giving us more time to focus on other things on payroll day.
- Paypro resolves issues swiftly and efficiently.
- Prior to implementing Workforce and a time clock, our payroll was handled using paper time sheets completed by crew foremen on a daily basis. We would have 2-5 employees EVERY Friday afternoon, approaching us to point out that they felt they were missing time. We would have situations where a guy would come in at 7AM and be moved to a 730AM crew, but would spend that half hour loading a truck or otherwise working. His foreman wouldn't always remember this, so he would put down the same time as the rest of the crew, forgetting that crew member's extra 30 minutes. On the other hand, there were many instances where a crew would complete their work, park their truck and have their tools put away by around five or ten after. They would then sometimes mill about, walking back and forth across the yard, doing whatever they could to waste time to get the clock closer to half-past so they could put in for the extra 30 minutes. The boss was always keen to spot this kind of behavior and would stand outside trying to hustle everyone up to finish their work so he could note when the last tool or piece of equipment was put away. There were plenty of other situations, but the bottom line was that once the time clock process was fully implemented, the Friday afternoon "missing time" complaints dropped to almost zero. Everyone became responsible for their own time by punching in and punching out, and we no longer had to spend our time investigating and addressing every time complaint, every single week.
- Along these same lines, being able to set up work schedules for each operation and for specific crews has helped us to save a ton of time dealing with crew issues, and also to improve productivity by being able to better communicate start times with our crews.
- Helped us save time running payroll efficiently, even out of cycle processing.
- Their team is always available and accommodating so they make things easy for us.
- ROI is heard to measure for this, but I can say it saved us a lot of time and headaches
- In addition, Paypro is something our employees directly and indirectly benefit from, which I know helps retention
- We saw a return on our investment in less than 3 years.
- Enabling department-heads and employees the ability to have easy access to HR & payroll information without waiting for HR.
- It has definitely sped up the payroll processing time.
- The security levels have enabled us to delegate more responsibility for time tracking to management.
- Eliminated manual processes. We previously had to track employee time off and review records. We are now able to simply run a report and get the information we need in minutes.
- Reporting has allowed us to view timesheets status in real-time. This enables us to be able to track missing and unapproved timesheets which is critical to us processing payroll in a timely manner.
- Since timesheet reporting is quicker and accurate we were able to move our payroll processing up by a day. Doing so allows us to generate our client billing a day earlier which in turn means invoices are going out sooner and being paid quicker.
- Allowed less time for HR in regards to benefit open enrollment. Less manual entry for employees.
- The payroll process was sped up and relieved Payroll of a 2-day ordeal.
- Employee engagement and understanding has greatly improved over our last system. It's much easier to understand, so we don't waste a lot of time learning the product and then training.
- Having customer service always there to quickly help on the rare occasions of being stuck has been ideal.
- Payroll is much more clear on this than our last system, so there have been far fewer mistakes.
- Lowered cost
- Reduced hours required for payroll activities