Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of pCloud, and make your voice heard!

pCloud for your Business

per month per user

Premium 500 GB

per year

Premium Plus 2 TB

per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.pcloud.com/cloud-storage…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $9.99 per month

What is pCloud?

pCloud is a cloud- based digital asset management platform that provides access to all digital content including images,video, audio, documents, and more, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Users can keep important files safe and centralized in one place, and share with team members, clients, etc. across the globe with controlled access and permissions to the digital library.

The vendor says that the product has a user-friendly interface that clearly shows where everything is located and what it does. The software is available for multiple platforms – iOS and Android devices, Mac, Windows, and Linux.

Installing pCloud through its desktop application, pCloud Drive, creates a secure virtual drive which expands local storage space. Every change made in the pCloud can be seen immediately on the user's computer, phone or tablet. All devices are instantly synchronized, giving users direct file access to any updates they make.

pCloud's latest feature, Branded links, allows users to customize download links with their brand's style and logo.

Users can also save sensitive information and private documents in the cloud, and have them available on any device. Nobody has access to these files, including the administrators of pCloud. With client-side encryption, files are encrypted locally on the user's computer and only the encrypted information is uploaded in the cloud.

pCloud Screenshots

pCloud Video

Learn how to use the Sync option in pCloud Drive in this simple tutorial. Wonder what's the difference between pCloud Drive and (pCloud) Sync? Here's the answer: https://www.pcloud.com/help/drive-help-center/whats-the-difference-between-pcloud-drive-and-pcloud-sync For mor...

pCloud Integrations

• Adobe Lightroom

pCloud Competitors

pCloud Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported Countrieseverywhere
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, French. Italian, German, Turkish, Chinese, Arabic, Bulgarian

How much does pCloud cost?

pCloud starts at $9.99.

What are pCloud's top competitors?

Dropbox, Tresorit, and Box are common alternatives for pCloud.

Who uses pCloud?

The most common users of pCloud are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

I started using pCloud because of all the sensitive files I have in my computer, work related and personal. My main concern was finding a platform where I really feel secure about storing my work documents, but also personal things like all my pictures and I can say that I found my place. I have not found any important problems but I would say that in regards to sharing with other users it still has room for improvement.
  • Store files
  • Very secure platform
  • Sync with other devices
  • Upload feature could be improved
  • I love that I can encrypt my docs but I'd love it even better if I wouldn't have to pay extra for it
pCloud is your better choice if what you're looking for is security. Of course the platform is very efficient in their features, including files management, synchronization, multiple storage, and affordable prices, but I'd say security is what makes them stand out.
Calvin Sue | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used pCloud's public folder to share files with clients. It's great that pCloud can do more than just share a link, but can set up a landing page where clients can view these links. These pages can be customized with our logo. It looks much more professional than just a simple link. Using pCloud's virtual drive saves hard drive space on my laptop so I can have more files easily accessible.
  • Public link page sharing.
  • Virtual Drive.
  • Large capacity.
  • Upload/Download speeds vary.
I need to store and share a lot of files. These include videos and other documents. Before using pCloud, I constantly had to clean up and delete files from my hard drive to free up space for new files. Sharing files and also using files on my website is now easier with pCloud's public folder.
We use pCloud to manage all of our business documents, both internal and external. Internally, we use it for approvals and collaboration. For external documents, we use it as a cloud storage solution/document management for our externally facing websites. In addition, pCloud allows us to ensure that all compliance rules are followed regarding privacy.
  • The UI is clean and easy to use.
  • Security is excellent.
  • The platform is reasonably priced.
  • Support is seriously lacking.
  • The platform can run slowly at times.
  • The platform lacks support for robust workflows.
pCloud is an excellent solution for an organization looking for more of a straight warehouse-type application. The UI is well built for this type of application and it is clearly where it excels. However, when it comes to building workflows or other advanced logic, there are other platforms out there that might be better suited.
Dennis Munywa | TrustRadius Reviewer
I began to use pCloud because of the important files in my laptop, personal and work-related. What I like most about it is how it provides high security for your sensitive files which makes you feel safe and secure about storing your files safely and securely in pCloud. It is my favorite and best place I can comfortably store my files without fear of losing them.
  • pCloud is a very secure application for file storage.
  • It is very efficient and effective for files management, synchronization, and multiple storages.
  • pCloud is cost effective which makes it affordable.
  • Sometimes it fails to complete the process when downloading a file.
  • It keeps your important files safe and secure.
  • Nothing much to mention as a dislike about or anything that requires improvement.
pCloud has provided us with a very secure application from which we can easily download our critical data whenever we may need it. It is a powerful and easy-to-use application that does not demand any training to get started with since it has a simple and user-friendly interface. I recommend pCloud for file storage, sharing, and as a file backup tool.
pCloud is one of the most effective cloud storage solutions available on the market. It has a fantastic user interface that makes it simple to use its functions. We use pCloud in our business to store our vital company data, as well as some private material since we have confidence in pCloud's end-to-end encryption security and the data it stores.
  • We can store data safely and easily using pCloud, and we can access it from anywhere
  • It's simple to use and secures the information
  • Transmitting visual media and text documents is a breeze with this system
  • pCloud provides a lot of wonderful features, however we've seen a few stutters when using the service
  • Every time we try to download a file, it fails to complete the process
  • The newly uploaded files are not being correctly synced automatically
Our normal team meeting was taking place, and we were transferring our data to pCloud. pCloud had supplied us with a platform from which we could download our critical data whenever we needed it. We also need to provide our project status report, and for this, we upload our PowerPoint presentation to the cloud, which has proven to be useful anytime we have needed it. It may be used in a variety of ways, including storing, sharing, and backing up essential files in a folder on your computer.
Evan Englezos | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use pCloud to save all data to the cloud. It makes it easy for us to share files and folders internally and externally with clients. What is most helpful is that we can access files on every device; for PC through the desktop app and browser, and on phones with the native apps in both iOS and Android.
  • store data and files
  • share files and folders internally
  • share individual files and folders to clients
  • uploading data can sometimes take a while
Great for small companies that are looking for affordable storage, with the flexibility to use on any device. Never a problem with access or downtime.
Mohsin Alam | TrustRadius Reviewer
pCloud helped my business to store important files and share my files with other team members. It solved could backup of my important files, easy sharing, and collaboration. pCloud has an upload from direct link option as well which I love very much. Superfast upload speed, easy to understand and use.
  • Upload from direct link
  • Share files
  • Backup files
  • Camera sync
  • Video player
  • Sidebar design
  • Upload window
pCloud is a good company for cloud file backup. Not only that pCloud is also sync camera upload so you never be short of phone storage to shoot video or capture photos. pCloud allow the paid customer to upload from a direct URL which is an amazing feature! I love this feature so much.
Rithvik Podduturi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use pCloud to share documents with my clients, and this can also be used to host videos and images that can be linked to any website. With the native apps it is easy to sync my files to multiple devices without any hassle. Upload and download speeds are really good. You can share password-protected links if you need security.
  • Sync files with different devices
  • Password-protected files
  • Easy to embed on websites
  • Need more shared link traffic
I tried many solutions to use images on my no-code website, which can give me direct links to the image, and pCloud gives you the links to use them anywhere on the web. I'm thrilled I'm using pCloud for all my storage needs. I use multiple devices, so file sync is essential for getting my work done.
Ameer Hamza | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use pCloud for all our backup and file sharing needs. We have a lot of video and photo content that needs to be backed up and shared with the staff and pCloud makes it extremely easy to do so.
  • The multiple storage options
  • File sharing was easy with their links
  • I love their lifetime plans
  • The fact that we have to pay extra for encryption
  • The folder system takes some time to get used to
pCloud has plenty of storage options and its great for teams that need access to each others files instantly. As soon as you upload something on pCloud, everyone instantly has access to it. You can set permissions and access, video upload is no longer a pain (like with Google Drive). It has a lot of robust features. If you are looking for more integration into your workflow then you might be disappointed, pCloud isn't as customizable if you want to backup NAS drives.
We have bee using pCloud to protect our sensitive and mission critical documents without worrying about security and data loss. Earlier uploading files to a Cloud storage was something time consuming and not that user friendly, with pCloud moving files to the Cloud is just easy as dragging and dropping the files to folders. It is very well suited for storing our media content as well.
  • Easy collaboration
  • Virtual hard drive that can mount to a PC and sync files automatically
  • File encryption support to store sensitive documents
  • Extra cost for pCloud Crypto could be avoided
It is very well suited for storing sensitive data with encryption enabled and also can be used a s a virtual HDD to your PC or Laptop if its running out of space. If you want to sync files for high availability , its one of the best choice. Please keep in mind that there is extra cost for enabling the encryption.
Sumit Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
pCloud is one of the best cloud storage applications in the market. Amazing UI design to use its function easily. We use pCloud in our organization to store our critical data of the company and also some confidential data as we have trust in pCloud's end-to-end encryption security. In a time of team meetings and project presentations to the client, we need our data to be accessible whenever required and can be uploaded again with some changes in it as per the client's demand. We have been using it for a long time and it works wonders for us. We love its security as any cloud storage resource's first priority is always its security as we need to be sure before uploading some important data of our client and also some of our own data. As our business requirement, we need to choose some best applications in the market like Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, and many more, but we find pCloud best among all in terms of UI, scalability, quality, and security. We are grateful to have pCloud as part of our meeting and to secure our data. It is recommended to anyone who wants secure, reliable, and simple cloud storage.
  • pCloud helps us to store data very well and it is accessible from anywhere. It makes it easy for anyone to use it and secure the data. It is easy to upload data and access it while having a meeting with our client.
  • pCloud easily stores files from another platform as well like Google Drive or Dropbox. It easily exchanges information like images, videos, and documents. This feature is amazing as it gives access to files from other storage.
  • It had one feature known as pCloud Crypto which gives high-end security to the data when stored. It is highly secure and encrypted. It uses blockchain technology which requires a key to use called Crypto Pass to unlock your data. Really like it.
  • It is been known that pCloud is lifetime free, but whenever we use it some annoying ads are there which makes it difficult for us to access our own file. It must be reduced, as it will be easy for us to access our files.
  • pCloud has some great features but sometimes we have seen some lagging issues while using it. Whenever we download any file, it gets stuck and doesn't download properly. It is quite impatient, as we need our file urgently. The application needs to improve.
  • The new files which are uploaded are not automatically synchronized properly. It needs to sync with the Mail ID as we can download our files properly.
We were having our regular team meeting and we upload our data to pCloud. pCloud had provided us a platform to download our important data whenever needed. We also need to present our project status report and for that, we upload our PPT on the cloud and whenever required it had helped us. pCloud can be used in many ways like, storing, sharing data, and backing up important files in the folder. We have a great experience with pCloud. pCloud isn't helpful sometimes when the network is slow. It required a good speed network to work properly. We have experienced it when our network was not working properly. It needs to be updated as sometimes it may happen that the network might not work properly, but we require some data to be downloaded from pCloud, it will be difficult to download it. If we talk about its efficiency, it is not much efficient when it is required to synchronize our data as it is important for us.