PCRecruiter Reviews

December 04, 2019
Ray Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

When choosing PCRecruiter we looked at several different companies. We scheduled demos with Bullhorn-Avionte-Temp Works and PCRecruiter. After watching the demos and doing some research we felt that PCRecruiter was the best option for our company. We have been using PCRecruiter for 5 plus years and are very happy with their service.
Read Ray Fisher's full review
January 18, 2020

Alternatives Considered

I think ZipRecruiter is a much better option when trying to find employees. I believe in the grand scheme of things, it has made better updates to its appearance and is more helpful in finding positions that best suit both the employee and the employer. Often, I find that I get better results from ZipRecruiter than I do with PCRecruiter.
May 14, 2019
Eric Noon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We used a software called CAPs before this that was antiquated in comparison. It didn't offer the same capabilities that PCR has and it saved locally on the premises so it could not easily be used from anywhere in the world. It didn't have a web scraping tool that was as useful as PCRs. It just wasn't the data powerhouse that PCR is.
Read Eric Noon's full review
May 14, 2019
Stewart Moon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

PCRecruiter is head and shoulder above most of the ATS I've used over the years. Bullhorn and Peoplesoft's ATS don't even compare in my opinion. CBIZ is the system I used years ago. I liked that one as well from a basic functionality standpoint, but I don't think they offered as much as an overall system that PCRecruiter does.
Read Stewart Moon's full review
November 09, 2017
Paul Lipman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I used Zoho Recruit for about a year. Since it was free, you get what you pay for. PCRecruiter has the best support that I've found. Documentation was far superior.

I used Taleo for a few months when I was with a company. I was just a recruiter so I couldn't really compare the product, other than PCRecruiter was easier to use.

I tried Crelate about 2 years ago. It is a strong product but at that time wasn't as good as PCRecruiter. Plus PCRecruiter had a better pricing model for me.
Read Paul Lipman's full review
December 22, 2016
Roger Hendrix | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I was with Bullhorn for 20 years and saw the cost increase three-fold, while functionality was degraded over time. They ended their email inbox function this last May, sending a notice to a wrong email address, leaving me with only a week to find a different provider. I found their service to be lousy and was treated like crap once I told them I didn't want to continue paying them a bloated monthly price for such lousy service.
Read Roger Hendrix's full review
December 05, 2016
Tom Lampl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

As mentioned above we did an exhausted search and choose PCR. We took a chance as PCR was new to the market but we were very comfortable with the staff as they understood our business and needs. They continue to do so and have growth with the market. We are raving fans of PCR. I have recommended it to numerous companies and have never heard a complaint from any that have chosen PCR.
Read Tom Lampl's full review
November 30, 2016
Scott Rivers ✔ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have used PCRecruiter for over 10 years now. The product takes some time to learn, but once you invest the time to learn its functions, it provides an amazing solution for the recruiting function. I have used this product in three different companies and implemented it with two clients at the corporate HR level. Because of its flexibility, PCRecruiter can be just about anything you need it to be... and MORE.

The training department and technical support have always been able to get me and my team back on track when we have had issues. Up time is extremely important to us and our clients, and PCRecruiter has never failed us. I can think of only one time in the past 10 years where we have had a system failure that lasted about two hours. The product is very reliable.

Read Scott Rivers ✔'s full review
November 18, 2016
Andy Forbes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Why PCRecruiter? Value for money. No hidden costs. Functionality and customisation. Honesty in sales process. Full (not partial or limited) Outlook integration.
Read Andy Forbes's full review
April 28, 2016
Paul Cornell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

The short answer is that PCRecruiter provides what we believe to be the best overall value for the money. PCRecruiter offers a comprehensive and complete package that integrates all phases of the recruitment process and applicant tracking. PCRecruiter also understand the "sales" aspect of the third party recruiting world.
Read Paul Cornell's full review
March 16, 2016
Mark Carlson, CPC | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

PCRecruiter doesn't lock me into an enterprise approach (having to purchase blocks of licences vs. individual licenses). It's implementation was far easier based on past experiences.
Read Mark Carlson, CPC's full review
February 23, 2016
Anna Smietana | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

There isn't any comparison, this system allows us to set up our recruitment desks in the way that makes sense for our business.
Read Anna Smietana's full review
April 07, 2015
Dave Bevington | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Oracle Business Analytics,Windsearch
Oracle - I used at another position. Does not apply here. Windsearch was slow, dumb, and unorganized. So, PCR has been a tremendous upgrade and does 95% of what I want it to do...
Read Dave Bevington's full review
December 15, 2014
Lee Anthony Iovino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

PCRecruiter provides a better experience for our candidates and allows us to customize our own database in a much more robust way. Not to mention PCRecruiter costs a significantly smaller sum of money. For the smaller companies who may not have a huge team of recruiters, PCRecruiter is the better solution in my opinion.
Read Lee Anthony Iovino's full review
January 27, 2014
Gabriel Peña | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

My company's initial applicant tracking system was PCRecruiter. We found it to be inferior to Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System. Bullhorn had excellent compatibility and synchronization with our company's system. Work processes were streamlined and navigation through the applicant tracking system was a breeze. Bullhorn also took advantage of mobile application wave making it accessible nearly anywhere.
Read Gabriel Peña's full review
April 11, 2016

Alternatives Considered

I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. However, I can't remember the names of the other products due to passage of time. The only program of its type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I have conducted a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter.
April 07, 2015

Alternatives Considered

Taleo is much more user friendly. There are so many more components to Taleo to make employee use much more efficient. It is a much more well rounded tool that makes everyone in the process more accountable. Taleo is used in applicant tracking, accountability, and even after the offer letter has gone out. It makes streamlining processes a ton easier to do.
March 02, 2015

Alternatives Considered

I have used WorkBrain which was not as collaborative of a system. In Workbrain, I was always entering information into the system by hand. I have also used Boss Payroll system and was entering information into the system by hand as well. Boss does not allow you to store email templates or track the recruitment process (have a timeline for the process).
February 28, 2015

Alternatives Considered

I was not the decision maker. the only other comparable system I have used is home grown and not off the shelf, so I cannot comment on this

Job Requisition Management (24)
5.1
Company Website Posting (23)
5.1
Publish to Social Media (17)
4.0
Job Search Site Posting (20)
5.6
Customized Application Form (20)
6.0
Resume Management (27)
5.1
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (27)
5.3
Candidate Search (27)
5.5
Applicant Tracking (26)
6.1
Collaboration (21)
5.5
Task Creation and Delegation (21)
5.3
Email Templates (27)
4.9
User Permissions (21)
6.1
Notifications and Alerts (21)
4.7
Reporting (25)
4.7

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.