Score 7.4 out of 10
Starting at $85 per user/per month
View Pricing

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based recruiting platform. It supports candidate sourcing and placement via candidate tracking, job advertising, CRM, applicant tracking, and salesforce automation.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PCRecruiter, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Product Demos

PCRecruiter Job Board
04:28

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.

PCRecruiter Features

• Supported: MS Outlook Integration
  • Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
  • Supported: Job Posting
  • Supported: Custom Forms

PCRecruiter Screenshots

Screenshot of Adding an appointment to the built-in calendar.Screenshot of Mobile-friendly and fully customizable job board.Screenshot of Mobile app for Recruiters and for Contract Employees

PCRecruiter Video

The PCRecruiter Job Board offers everything you need to get your positions online for candidates to view and apply to, and the implementation is simple, swift, and affordable. Whether you’re designing a new website or are looking to modernize and improve on your current candid...

PCRecruiter Integrations

PCRecruiter Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request

CATS Applicant Tracking System, JobDiva, and Crelate are common alternatives for PCRecruiter.

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 9.6.

The most common users of PCRecruiter are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Ray Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
When choosing PCRecruiter we looked at several different companies. We scheduled demos with Bullhorn-Avionte-Temp Works and PCRecruiter. After watching the demos and doing some research we felt that PCRecruiter was the best option for our company. We have been using PCRecruiter for 5 plus years and are very happy with their service.
Sylvia Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used a number of ATS in my career, but most do not stand out. I was part of the initial roll-out of PCR in the late '90s. I have used it for at least 15 years at various companies. I have not used a different system for about 6 or 7 years.
Carly Richardson | TrustRadius Reviewer
PCRecruiter is very effective in the placement of employees and has been able to achieve our vision. My experience with a similar platform was not as effective as with PCRecruiter since the speed of loading web pages is reliable. The cost of deploying PCRecruiter is relatively low as compared to other recruiting software. The support team of this platform is very reliable and can be easily reached at any time.
I think for ease of use, it's better for smaller companies. Other ATSs are more flashy but can have too many features. This is an ATS that you can scale up or down. The configuration is easier to use for a single admin user. Also, can have as many candidates as possible.
Rik Yerzik | TrustRadius Reviewer
PCRecruiter always seems to be ahead of the game, innovative and talks with the customers on how to improve the logic and workflow and adapting it to the entire recruiting, hiring and placement process. They have vastly improved the billing and tracking funcitionality.

If you have a request or need a change, everyone at the company will take the time to listen and to come up with a solution, I have seen many changes and improvements for the better since I started using PCRecruiter
PCRecruiter blows both of these products away in ease of use, building both the front and back end, visual appearance for the user and the applicants, and features such as presentation of candidates and parsing resumes. It's just so much easier to use and keep candidates at top of mind.
October 06, 2021

PCRecruiter Is Just OK

PCRecruiter is better software than Adapt, however, to track and use job postings ZipRecruiter wins that one. ZipRecruiter is much easier to use and easier to search with. PCRecruiter's searching capabilities fall short compared to other systems.
Bonnie Lewinstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
I evaluated Zoho and Bullhorn along with PC Recruiter. I loved the PC Capture feature and PC Recruiter's outstanding communication by all the departments I talked to. Zoho's technical support was not based in the USA (at that time, unsure if anything has changed), and I needed real-time phone support. Bullhorn seemed like a good program, but it didn't "wow" me and was more expensive.
January 18, 2020

PCRecruiter At A Glance

I think ZipRecruiter is a much better option when trying to find employees. I believe in the grand scheme of things, it has made better updates to its appearance and is more helpful in finding positions that best suit both the employee and the employer. Often, I find that I get better results from ZipRecruiter than I do with PCRecruiter.
Eric Noon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used a software called CAPs before this that was antiquated in comparison. It didn't offer the same capabilities that PCR has and it saved locally on the premises so it could not easily be used from anywhere in the world. It didn't have a web scraping tool that was as useful as PCRs. It just wasn't the data powerhouse that PCR is.
May 15, 2019

PCRecruiter Review

PCRecruiter is head and shoulder above most of the ATS I've used over the years. Bullhorn and Peoplesoft's ATS don't even compare in my opinion. CBIZ is the system I used years ago. I liked that one as well from a basic functionality standpoint, but I don't think they offered as much as an overall system that PCRecruiter does.
Paul Lipman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Zoho Recruit for about a year. Since it was free, you get what you pay for. PCRecruiter has the best support that I've found. Documentation was far superior.

I used Taleo for a few months when I was with a company. I was just a recruiter so I couldn't really compare the product, other than PCRecruiter was easier to use.

I tried Crelate about 2 years ago. It is a strong product but at that time wasn't as good as PCRecruiter. Plus PCRecruiter had a better pricing model for me.
Roger Hendrix | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was with Bullhorn for 20 years and saw the cost increase three-fold, while functionality was degraded over time. They ended their email inbox function this last May, sending a notice to a wrong email address, leaving me with only a week to find a different provider. I found their service to be lousy and was treated like crap once I told them I didn't want to continue paying them a bloated monthly price for such lousy service.
Tom Lampl | TrustRadius Reviewer
As mentioned above we did an exhausted search and choose PCR. We took a chance as PCR was new to the market but we were very comfortable with the staff as they understood our business and needs. They continue to do so and have growth with the market. We are raving fans of PCR. I have recommended it to numerous companies and have never heard a complaint from any that have chosen PCR.
Scott Rivers ✔ | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used PCRecruiter for over 10 years now. The product takes some time to learn, but once you invest the time to learn its functions, it provides an amazing solution for the recruiting function. I have used this product in three different companies and implemented it with two clients at the corporate HR level. Because of its flexibility, PCRecruiter can be just about anything you need it to be... and MORE.

The training department and technical support have always been able to get me and my team back on track when we have had issues. Up time is extremely important to us and our clients, and PCRecruiter has never failed us. I can think of only one time in the past 10 years where we have had a system failure that lasted about two hours. The product is very reliable.

Paul Cornell | TrustRadius Reviewer
The short answer is that PCRecruiter provides what we believe to be the best overall value for the money. PCRecruiter offers a comprehensive and complete package that integrates all phases of the recruitment process and applicant tracking. PCRecruiter also understand the "sales" aspect of the third party recruiting world.
I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. However, I can't remember the names of the other products due to passage of time. The only program of its type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I have conducted a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter.