Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PCRecruiter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.
The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.
- Supported: MS Outlook Integration
- Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
- Supported: Job Posting
- Supported: Custom Forms
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request|
- PCR is easy to use and very simple in terms of layout. It is very practical and well designed.
- PCR allows us to capture all sorts of data down to the smallest detail. It makes things much more efficient in terms of data management and going paperless. Also, it is very simple to change MASS amounts of data in the system as well are inputting/exporting...
- PCR almost never freezes or causes our computers to freeze.
- PCR is accessible via mobile apps, making it convenient.
- PCR support has been very helpful for training and technical issues as well as adding features
- PCR allows us to function better as a team in terms of organization
- PCR is extremely customizable
- Some of PCR's search criteria is irrelevant and just takes up space and could be streamlined
- Merging duplicates needs improving. You must have an exact field match to merge, and this can be very cumbersome with massive amounts of data. Also, when a resume is parsed, the safety nets for adding duplicates are often times useless.
- I would like to be able to save search criteria in PCR besides the default
- Faster lead input and conversion
- We have made more deals through being more organized
- Some of our Associates have gone almost all paperless
- The mass mailer function had help generate leads quicker
- We definitely spend less time researching
- Oracle Business Analytics,Windsearch
- CRM management
- Bulk Emailing
- adding searchable criteria
- adding catagorical criteria
- Coding the system
- integrate with Linkedin
- further organize data
- more automated processes
- Storing info
- searching info
- Sending out mass emails
- merging duplicates
- customizing searches
- importing documents
- UI - too many split screens and tabs
- Hard to toggle between areas
- Lacks a "current" look and feel overall
- Hard to say in terms of $$$
- It worked well over the years for us
- Lagging in innovation and user interface
- Too many clicks to get around
- Ease of use/intuitive
- Not elegant, but simple
- Moving around, navigation clunky and cumbersome
- PCRecruiter allows for extremely quick candidate entry and tracking of all candidate communications via the Outlook integration. All emails to and from a candidate are automatically logged in as part of that candidate's record.
- It lets us quickly craft and post new job requirements directly to our website. PCR then disseminates our jobs out to some of the major job aggregators like Simply Hired and indeed. We can format our posts any way we like, and the web extension through PCRecruiter matches the look and feel of our website.
- The ability to generate custom tabs for each candidate record is a unique and extremely useful feature of PCRecruiter. Using this, we can look at a candidate's contact info on one tab, then easily click another tab to view cost information, another for security info - up to ten tabs for each candidate record.
- The MyPCR (home page) allows for the creation of a custom starting place. You can create shortcuts to custom searches that you use regularly, shortcuts to websites you visit frequently - you can even link to documents you use in the recruiting process, all from the starting page.
- The integrated email module can be clunky and buggy. The only reason we would use it is for mass emailing - which is something we don't do. So for us, it isn't an issue, but if you are looking for a great mass emailing capability you may want to investigate this further with the folks at PCRecruiter.
- They are usually a version behind in supporting popular browsers. You will want to check with them before upgrading the browser you use.
- PCRecruiter allows me to track a huge number of candidates and post/track a huge number of jobs all by myself.
- We definitely provide a better experience for our candidates with PCRecruiter.
- We can quickly and efficiently post jobs and get them out to a number of websites automatically, saving a lot of time.
- Applicant tracking.
- Customer relationship management.
- Employee referral tracking.
- Nothing fancy - don't need fancy.
- Should be able to scale up to multiple users easily.
- Organization - PCRecruiter allows you to stay organized and as long as you have an order on how to do certain processes, your work will be just fine.
- Easy to use - Like all new programs, it takes some time to get the hang of it but once you get used to it, it is one of the easiest programs to learn and maneuver.
- Report Options - PCRecruiter provides plenty of ways to pull a report. The fact that you can customize your reports is great so that you can pull all the info you need.
- Customization - there are a few functions that do not work well with our company so if we could customize them to fit our company better, that would make PCR an even better program to utilize.
- Updates - I don't receive too many emails in regards to updates so I will come across a few times that I cannot use PCR as I need to so it can become frustrating.
- Alerts - if there was a function that would alert you for every inquiry, that would really help out instead of having to log in and see for yourself.
- We have had very good ROI using PCR. We are able to track candidates very easily and always have anywhere from 1 to 10 ROI's.
- Fast conversion is very good when it comes to PCR, our recruiters move quickly to screen, contact, and submit candidates to our hiring managers to bring them on board.
- Our customer service is at its best with the help of PCR. We have it linked to our website so we are able to communicate with candidates on the exact positions they are inquiring on.
- Keeping track of potential candidates.
- Sending out bulk emails to specific candidates.
- Pulling reports for other office use.
- One of the main unexpected uses was the zip code radius option. We went about a year or so without knowing this was one of the capabilities and once we found it, it made a big difference.
- One way that our organization may be able to use PCR in the future is by allowing more departments to use the program. We have it in one department only so if we can open that up, that might make a big difference.