PCRecruiter Is Just OK

October 06, 2021
It is being used for our recruiting department and operations. It is our ATS for our recruiting needs and operations use it to track open …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PCRecruiter, and make your voice heard!

Basic

On Premise
per user/per month

• Setup fee required

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.

PCRecruiter Features

• Supported: MS Outlook Integration
  • Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
  • Supported: Job Posting
  • Supported: Custom Forms

PCRecruiter Screenshots

Name Search and Custom Name LayoutAdding an appointment to the built-in calendar.Full Microsoft Outlook EmbedMobile-friendly and fully customizable job board.Analytics for team and individual KPIsMobile app for Recruiters and for Contract EmployeesConfigurable Applicant Pipeline

PCRecruiter Downloadables

PCRecruiter Integrations

PCRecruiter Competitors

PCRecruiter Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based recruiting platform. It supports candidate sourcing and placement via candidate tracking, job advertising, CRM, applicant tracking, and salesforce automation.

What is PCRecruiter's best feature?

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses PCRecruiter?

The most common users of PCRecruiter are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

Dave Bevington | TrustRadius Reviewer
Right now, PCR is doing everything we need it to do. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our bottom-line, and PCR is getting it done leaving the work for us to implement and if we fall behind, that's on us. I am hoping PCR 9 is a big upgrade and pretty satisfied with PCR overall.
April 07, 2015

PCRecruiter Review

I moved from the company that utilized PCRecruiter. At my new position, we use Taleo and it is much more efficient for the type of recruiting that we use it for. I do not see my new company transitioning to PCRecruiter given how useful Taleo is.
Lee Anthony Iovino | TrustRadius Reviewer
We really aren't lacking anything with PCRecuiter. It solves our basic needs, gives us additional useful functionality and the cost is beyond reasonable - especially for a smaller company with a tiny recruiting staff like ours. We are not considering changing applicant tracking solutions and will remain customers of PCRecruiter for the forseeable future.
Gabriel Peña | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am very hesitant to renew my subscription to PCRecruiter because it feels outdated. Competing applicant tracking systems are making huge strides in compatibility and mobile accessibility while PCRecruiter has remained stagnant in its progression. The system is functional, and serves as an excellent database, but severely lacks in advancement opportunities.
January 21, 2014

Data Entry

Jamie Clayton | TrustRadius Reviewer
This product is very helpful in keeping track of so much information. It helps keep you organized when trying to stay on top of candidate and company information. This product is easy to update, very easy on data entry, has a lot of shortcuts and keeps information at your fingertips.
Adriana Garza | TrustRadius Reviewer
I really like using PCRecruiter and give this rating because the product has helped me with all the reports and services I need to make my job easier. I also enjoy the fact that if I do happen to have an issue of some sort, I can either search for the solution or I can contact a technician and they will take care of the issue immediately.