PCRecruiter Reviews

Dave Bevington | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2015

PCR Review #Outforbloodrecruiter

Likelihood to Renew

Right now, PCR is doing everything we need it to do. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our bottom-line, and PCR is getting it done leaving the work for us to implement and if we fall behind, that's on us. I am hoping PCR 9 is a big upgrade and pretty satisfied with PCR overall.
Read Dave Bevington's full review
Lee Anthony Iovino | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2014

PCRecruiter - A Robust Solution For Smaller Companies

Likelihood to Renew

We really aren't lacking anything with PCRecuiter. It solves our basic needs, gives us additional useful functionality and the cost is beyond reasonable - especially for a smaller company with a tiny recruiting staff like ours. We are not considering changing applicant tracking solutions and will remain customers of PCRecruiter for the forseeable future.
Read Lee Anthony Iovino's full review
Adriana Garza | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2014

The Best Applicant Tracking System

Likelihood to Renew

I really like using PCRecruiter and give this rating because the product has helped me with all the reports and services I need to make my job easier. I also enjoy the fact that if I do happen to have an issue of some sort, I can either search for the solution or I can contact a technician and they will take care of the issue immediately.
Read Adriana Garza's full review
Gabriel Peña | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 27, 2014

PCRecruiter, the gift and the curse

Likelihood to Renew

I am very hesitant to renew my subscription to PCRecruiter because it feels outdated. Competing applicant tracking systems are making huge strides in compatibility and mobile accessibility while PCRecruiter has remained stagnant in its progression. The system is functional, and serves as an excellent database, but severely lacks in advancement opportunities.
Read Gabriel Peña's full review
Jamie Clayton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2014

Data Entry

Likelihood to Renew

This product is very helpful in keeping track of so much information. It helps keep you organized when trying to stay on top of candidate and company information. This product is easy to update, very easy on data entry, has a lot of shortcuts and keeps information at your fingertips.
Read Jamie Clayton's full review
April 07, 2015

PCRecruiter Review

Likelihood to Renew

I moved from the company that utilized PCRecruiter. At my new position, we use Taleo and it is much more efficient for the type of recruiting that we use it for. I do not see my new company transitioning to PCRecruiter given how useful Taleo is.

Job Requisition Management (24)
5.7
Company Website Posting (23)
5.4
Publish to Social Media (17)
4.0
Job Search Site Posting (20)
6.2
Customized Application Form (20)
6.5
Resume Management (27)
6.1
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (27)
5.7
Candidate Search (27)
6.3
Applicant Tracking (26)
6.7
Collaboration (21)
6.3
Task Creation and Delegation (21)
6.0
Email Templates (27)
5.8
User Permissions (21)
6.7
Notifications and Alerts (21)
5.5
Reporting (25)
5.5

About PCRecruiter

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.