Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Business rules engine (63)9.090%
- Dashboards (61)9.090%
- Process designer (63)8.686%
- Standard reports (61)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pega Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
According to the vendor, the Pega Platform transforms business stakeholders into citizen developers with a no code, visual app development experience, while empowering professional developers to architect applications with a model-driven approach in a low code environment. Pega aims to maximize productivity, re-use, and scale for the enterprise while delivering meaningful apps 6.4x faster, reducing development costs by 75% and driving ROI by 321%.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Application Development
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: Cloud Decision Management
- Supported: Intelligent Virtual Assistant
- Supported: Mobility
- Supported: Robotic Automation
- Supported: Workforce Intelligence
- Legacy System APIs
- standards-based protocols (like SOAP
- REST and more)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global Support|
|Supported Languages||All major languages; localization available|
- It is having solid product functionality and performance.
- strong customer-oriented.
- Data modeling and SOA support.
Pega is Java base. If you need software you can manage with not coding, Pega is a good option however you can still do so much with the OSC without any coding. JIRA would be better for service desk tickets, Pega is better as a CRM platform